Issues with Microsoft Store.

Discus and support Issues with Microsoft Store. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; tried to purchase ultimate edition of injustice 2 this evening and system error was produced. Attempted several more times thinking it was perhaps an... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by StormyMcCool, Oct 14, 2017.

1. StormyMcCool
    StormyMcCool Guest

tried to purchase ultimate edition of injustice 2 this evening and system error was produced. Attempted several more times thinking it was perhaps an entry issue. Now I’m sitting here with no digital copy of the game but my account having been charged four
    hundred dollars in pending fees. Very upset customer. Please help.

:)

StormyMcCool, Oct 14, 2017
  2. xbox live for win8

I can't open windows store on win8. I was having issues with the Solitaire Collection from Microsoft and previously deleted it and re-installed it with no issues until now. The store won't open and I can't download the collection from Microsoft. Any suggestions?
    I've tried every fix on the inernet and nothing has worked. If there is any way to re-install the win store app, please advise!

DarleneWagner, Oct 14, 2017
  3. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest
    Status of my free PC Download of Quantum Break for Windows 10

Hey DishyAthlete949! Because of the way pre-orders are handled on the Microsoft store website you were not charged for the game until after the pre-order window had passed. You should have received the Alan Wake codes via email from the Microsoft Store.
    If you have further issues with this pre-order please contact
    Microsoft Store support
    . If you have any other issues, please post a new thread so we can assist you there.

Mister Cizl, Oct 14, 2017
  4. Issues with Microsoft Store.

Hi StormyMcCool,

Sorry that you are having such big issues with the store. Your best bet would be to contact Xbox Support either by phone or by chat at the following link:

Contact Us | Xbox Support

They will be able to take a look at your account to ensure you are not being charged incorrectly.

- Ecko

Ecko-6B2570FA-4302-4D26-BA62-0C19B2C39451, Oct 14, 2017
  5. JerecTamalic Win User

Microsoft Store issues

PC. As I said, I'll click on the app to open it, it starts loading then closes once it finishes.
  6. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Microsoft Store Issues

Hello what exactly is the issue with the game??
  7. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Microsoft Store issues

To make purchases from the store you need a method of payment and the license to make purchases. Check both criteria and if you still have issues contact support
  8. FicksterFick Win User

Microsoft Store issues

Ok so my my Microsoft Store shows it needs an update. But then it went away so what do i do?
  9. JerecTamalic Win User

Microsoft Store issues

No. I'm not too sure how that will help, seeing as it's only my PC having this problem. However if you think it's worth a shot, as long as I don't lose my games and such, I'll give it a try.
Thema:

1. Issues with Microsoft Store. - Similar Threads - Issues Microsoft Store

2. Microsoft store download / install issue, need some help

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store download / install issue, need some help: Hello microsoft community! I need some help, just what the title says. I want to install minecraft or minecraft launcher on windows 10/11 pc. I already have a minecraft account. However the...
  3. Issues downloading games from microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    Issues downloading games from microsoft store: Hi there, I recently downlloaded gears of war 4 from the microsoft store as i was having problems with the xbox pc game app capping my dowload speed, and when i opened the game after fully...
  4. Microsoft store issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft store issue: After new update my xbox one store does not working i have tried every thing including loging out and i also checked modem changed my location but its stucked on some thing went wrong and its...
  5. I am having issues with my Wishlist feature for Microsoft Store and Xbox Store for months now.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am having issues with my Wishlist feature for Microsoft Store and Xbox Store for months now.: Hello everyone, I have been struggling with an issue that I stumbled upon in another community post from a while ago here: Microsoft store wishlist problem - Microsoft Community . Now, the issue...
  6. Microsoft Store Roblox VC Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store Roblox VC Issue: Many people are having issues and I really want VC feature on the Microsoft Store and a lot of people. I tried removing the app and downloading it and nothing. I checked my account settings and...
  7. Microsoft Store Xbox installation issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store Xbox installation issues: When I go to install a game from the Xbox Microsoft Store and it says “Install” and ea/gamepass which I have. The button didn’t work it doesn’t start installing and I try clicking it several times...
  8. Please help me with microsoft store xbox app issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help me with microsoft store xbox app issue: Hi, I recently received a new pc and tried downloading the Xbox app through the Microsoft store to play games with my friends and to be able to view Xbox game bar. When attempting to install it,...
  9. Issue with Dolby Access not connecting to microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    Issue with Dolby Access not connecting to microsoft store: I purchased a headset that came with 2 years access to Dolby atmos (Using with xbox series x). I followed the instructions for setup but the dolby access app is giving me an error that says...
  10. Microsoft store issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store issue: When i try to buy a new game and DLCs off of the microsoft store it says oops not sure what happend there please try again later and i know that it is not my credit card...