Issues with Microsoft Store Window "Show in Store" when updating/installing PSO2:NGS CBT...

Discus and support Issues with Microsoft Store Window "Show in Store" when updating/installing PSO2:NGS CBT... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; While trying to install a client update for the Phantasy Star Online 2: New Genesis Closed Beta Test via the XBOX Insiders App for PC, the Microsoft... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/rG_CryoPegasus, May 14, 2021.

1. Issues with Microsoft Store Window "Show in Store" when updating/installing PSO2:NGS CBT...

While trying to install a client update for the Phantasy Star Online 2: New Genesis Closed Beta Test via the XBOX Insiders App for PC, the Microsoft Store window that pops up when l click on "Show in Store" doesn't respond to any inputs aside from minimizing, maximizing, and closing the window. I've attempted clearing caches, rebooting the app and computer, and still haven't found a fix. This doesn't happen to other games and apps, only in this instance.

submitted by /u/rG_CryoPegasus
    [link] [comments]

/u/rG_CryoPegasus, May 14, 2021
  2. Rostom L Win User

Cant install a game I brought

3. MoonlightGZ Win User

Error 0x80070005 On xbox game pass

I cant even install the Xbox Beta App for PC . I check the microsoft store and it shows “Game Services” in the

updates with the error 0x80070005 and when i close out of the Xbox (Beta) Installer the Xbox Services Update in the Microsoft Store disappears meaning those two are connected. How do i fix this issue?
  4. David Wirsching Win User

Windows 11 Xbox game pass app tells me i need to install xbox game pass services and then fails when i attempt to install.

Hello Ryan N, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

If you're experiencing issues with installing the Xbox Game Pass app on Windows 11 and encountering errors when attempting to install the Xbox Game Pass services, here are a few troubleshooting steps you can try:

Check for Windows updates: Ensure that your Windows 11 operating system is up to date. Microsoft frequently releases updates that include bug fixes and improvements. To check for updates, go to Settings > Windows Update and click on "Check for updates."

Clear Windows Store cache: Sometimes, issues with the Windows Store cache can interfere with app installations. You can try clearing the Windows Store cache by following these steps:

1. Press the Windows key + R to open the Run dialog box.
    2. Type "wsreset.exe" (without quotes) and press Enter.
    3. The Microsoft Store will open, and the cache will be cleared. Try installing the Xbox Game Pass app again.

Reset the Microsoft Store: If clearing the cache doesn't resolve the issue, you can try resetting the Microsoft Store with the following steps:

1. Open the Settings app and go to Apps > Apps & features.
    2. Scroll down and locate the Microsoft Store entry.
    3. Click on the Microsoft Store entry and select "Advanced options."
    4. Scroll down and click on the "Reset" button.
    5. Restart your computer and try installing the Xbox Game Pass app again.

Check Windows Store and Xbox app permissions: Make sure that you have the necessary permissions to install apps and access the Microsoft Store. Go to Settings > Privacy > App permissions, and ensure that the necessary permissions are enabled for Windows Store and Xbox app.

Run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter: Windows 11 includes a built-in troubleshooter for resolving issues with Windows Store apps. You can try running the troubleshooter to identify and fix any potential problems. To access the troubleshooter, go to Settings > System > Troubleshoot > Additional troubleshooters. Look for "Windows Store Apps" and run the troubleshooter.

Best regards.
  5. Rostom L Win User

Why am I unable to log into Minecraft?

Hi Salvatore222!

When did this issue start to occur?

Please check or confirm if you're currently signed in to the Microsoft Store and the Xbox app on your PC.

Also, where did you exactly download the Launcher? From the Microsoft Store?

If so, try to reinstall it from https://aka.ms/minecraftClientGameCoreWindows. First, uninstall the launcher then restart your PC before installing it through that link.

Don't forget to check for Windows updates and get all available updates from the Microsoft Store.

Check for Windows updates - https://support.microsoft.com/windows/update-wi...

Get updates from Microsoft Store - https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/g...
  6. OpticRJames Win User

Xbox app on PC not showing library, cannot install new games

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please go to Settings > Windows Update > Check for updates. Make sure to install all the updates listed there are installed.

Open the Microsoft Store app then go to Library > Get updates. Please install all the updates for the Microsoft Store app.

After doing those steps, log out then log back in to your account using the Xbox app and see if the library section is showing up.

For installing games, try using the Microsoft Store app to install the games and see if it works.
Thema:

Issues with Microsoft Store Window "Show in Store" when updating/installing PSO2:NGS CBT...

1. Issues with Microsoft Store Window "Show in Store" when updating/installing PSO2:NGS CBT... - Similar Threads - Issues Microsoft Store

2. Microsoft store download / install issue, need some help

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store download / install issue, need some help: Hello microsoft community! I need some help, just what the title says. I want to install minecraft or minecraft launcher on windows 10/11 pc. I already have a minecraft account. However the...
  3. Issues downloading games from microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    Issues downloading games from microsoft store: Hi there, I recently downlloaded gears of war 4 from the microsoft store as i was having problems with the xbox pc game app capping my dowload speed, and when i opened the game after fully...
  4. Microsoft store issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft store issue: After new update my xbox one store does not working i have tried every thing including loging out and i also checked modem changed my location but its stucked on some thing went wrong and its...
  5. I am having issues with my Wishlist feature for Microsoft Store and Xbox Store for months now.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am having issues with my Wishlist feature for Microsoft Store and Xbox Store for months now.: Hello everyone, I have been struggling with an issue that I stumbled upon in another community post from a while ago here: Microsoft store wishlist problem - Microsoft Community . Now, the issue...
  6. Microsoft Store Roblox VC Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store Roblox VC Issue: Many people are having issues and I really want VC feature on the Microsoft Store and a lot of people. I tried removing the app and downloading it and nothing. I checked my account settings and...
  7. Microsoft Store Xbox installation issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store Xbox installation issues: When I go to install a game from the Xbox Microsoft Store and it says “Install” and ea/gamepass which I have. The button didn’t work it doesn’t start installing and I try clicking it several times...
  8. Please help me with microsoft store xbox app issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help me with microsoft store xbox app issue: Hi, I recently received a new pc and tried downloading the Xbox app through the Microsoft store to play games with my friends and to be able to view Xbox game bar. When attempting to install it,...
  9. Issue with Dolby Access not connecting to microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    Issue with Dolby Access not connecting to microsoft store: I purchased a headset that came with 2 years access to Dolby atmos (Using with xbox series x). I followed the instructions for setup but the dolby access app is giving me an error that says...
  10. Microsoft store issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store issue: When i try to buy a new game and DLCs off of the microsoft store it says oops not sure what happend there please try again later and i know that it is not my credit card...