Issues with Microsoft Rewards Program Support

Discus and support Issues with Microsoft Rewards Program Support in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I earned enough points to redeem $200 worth of gidtcards and did so to use towards the purchase of the Xbox Series X. I have continuously made efforts... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by FinishingBuff, Mar 31, 2021.

1. Issues with Microsoft Rewards Program Support

I earned enough points to redeem $200 worth of gidtcards and did so to use towards the purchase of the Xbox Series X. I have continuously made efforts everyday to try and make that purchase. I was fully aware of the 90 days expiration of these "Promotional giftcards" but in all fairness, it hasn't been through lack of trying to use these giftcards. Due to a lack of any sort of product availability i feel like that 90 day expiration should be null and void.. i have currently put in a ticket in hopes that the Rewards Program could possibly just extend the 90 days or even just exchange the $200 back into points.. unfortunately, they simple reiterated the 90 policy, closed my case immediately and continue to ignore my messages about the case. I will continue to create new tickets and send emails till someone on their support team chooses to just start soke sort of a dialog with me and makes even a slight effort to help me. This is not my fault that the Rewards Program Support Team chooses to ignore me, chooses to steal my $200 worth of giftcards that I earned and was NOT given a chance to spend due to the company's lack of available product. If I had known that there was going to be such an on going issue with product availability, I would have just saved my points (which oddly dont expire, but the giftcards do) and redeemed the points for the giftcard at a later time. Due to the lack of product availability, I was only give two options. Either force me to spend my giftcards on something I dont wish to actually purchase, or I just lose the giftcards. They have robbed me of money i earned, my time, and my own free will to spend my that money on how I see fit to spend it. Their team continues to ignore my pleas of help. I dont see why it isn't possible to just help me and give me back what I have earned. Its not like I'm trying steal from the company and/or screw the company over in some way. All I am simply trying to do is spend it on THEIR products.

:)

FinishingBuff, Mar 31, 2021
  2. XBLRewards8 Win User

Link in rewards email not working

Hello BraveSir Paul,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues. The Microsoft Rewards program is a separate program. You would have to contact their support team via the Microsoft Rewards page for assistance with any Microsoft Rewards issues.
  3. XBLRewards8 Win User

Missing credits

Hello Woobart,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues only. Microsoft Support can only see details about Microsoft Rewards. The Microsoft Rewards program is a separate program, so we are not fully informed on their issues. You should try contacting their support team
    via the Microsoft Rewards website.
  4. XBLRewards8 Win User

My points won’t go on

Hello SpRoZuK,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues. Microsoft Rewards Points and the Microsoft Rewards program is a separate program, so we are not fully informed on their issues. You should try contacting their support team via the Microsoft Rewards website.
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Can’t redeem my points for upgrading to an Xbox One X

Hello,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues. The Microsoft Rewards program is a separate program, so we are not fully informed on their issues. You should try contacting their support team via the Microsoft Rewards website.
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Bought a 3 month game pass with rewards points

Hello,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues. The Microsoft Rewards program is a separate program, so we are not fully informed on their issues. You should try contacting their support team via the Microsoft Rewards website.
Thema:

Issues with Microsoft Rewards Program Support

1. Issues with Microsoft Rewards Program Support - Similar Threads - Issues Microsoft Rewards

2. Microsoft store download / install issue, need some help

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store download / install issue, need some help: Hello microsoft community! I need some help, just what the title says. I want to install minecraft or minecraft launcher on windows 10/11 pc. I already have a minecraft account. However the...
  3. Are Microsoft going to fix Xbox Series X wifi issues or not?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are Microsoft going to fix Xbox Series X wifi issues or not?: Live in apartments, should have at minimum 20 different wifi connections listed, currently have 0. This is an everyday occurance and blaming everybodies routers and isps is getting old. I have...
  4. Microsoft elite series 2 replacement used with issues out of the box

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft elite series 2 replacement used with issues out of the box: Why spend 90 bucks for a used controller that wasn't inspected. Just received it today. Left stick sticks when going right. And the audio port is dead. Had to clean the controller covered in...
  5. Fortnite issue: one house, two xboxes, two accounts(microsoft&epic), no dice.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite issue: one house, two xboxes, two accounts(microsoft&epic), no dice.: I have an xbox one and an xbox one s. My son and I like playing fortnite. We are trying to play the game together. He is set up on the xbox one with his own Microsoft account and epic games...
  6. Issues downloading games from microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    Issues downloading games from microsoft store: Hi there, I recently downlloaded gears of war 4 from the microsoft store as i was having problems with the xbox pc game app capping my dowload speed, and when i opened the game after fully...
  7. why cant i call a person at microsoft to resolve an issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    why cant i call a person at microsoft to resolve an issue: i want to talk to a person at microsoft to resolve an issue 283c568e-4777-4781-be62-1b34f299cb27
  8. Issues with Microsoft Rewards App on XboxOne

in XBoX on Windows
    Issues with Microsoft Rewards App on XboxOne: I was trying to launch the app, but it kept hanging indefinitely on the splash screen. I tried the hard reset steps to clear the cache to no avail. Now I'm trying to reinstall the app, but it...
  9. Microsoft rewards region issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards region issue: Hi I am from Pakistan my issue is that I have a Xbox one and the Microsoft rewards region issue is occurring and I have tried everything by changing DNS and etc but the issue is not resolving I...
  10. What prevents Microsoft rewards support from actually working on ticket issues?

in XBoX on Windows
    What prevents Microsoft rewards support from actually working on ticket issues?: I think this is about the 2nd or 3rd time I've run into the issue of getting the "There's an issue with your account or order" screen when trying to redeem points. I've seen similar threads posted...