Issues with Kinect

Discus and support Issues with Kinect in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey guys, So I've done everything. I did the reset the settings, calibrated it 10x, and it still won't pick up my voice to me. Normally, I would give... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Fuzzy Fajita, Oct 14, 2017.

  1. Fuzzy Fajita
    Fuzzy Fajita Guest

    Issues with Kinect


    Hey guys,

    So I've done everything. I did the reset the settings, calibrated it 10x, and it still won't pick up my voice to me. Normally, I would give up and say, It's broke, but the weird thing is that it stills picks up Hey Cortona every time consistently. Does anyone
    else have any advice before I get another Kinect?

    :)
     
    Fuzzy Fajita, Oct 14, 2017
    #1
  2. Issues with Kinect

    My kinect flashes on and off constantly while Im playing I have tried hard reseting my system and making sure the kinnect is all the way plugged in but that did not fix the problem. This has been going on for months, is this a known problem?
     
    Spr0 The GOAT, Oct 14, 2017
    #2
  3. Kinect

    Before I switched to the new experience program my Kinect would turn off and on , someone told me ity was a preview program software fault. I didnt have any issues while I was in the NEP with the kinect just issues with everything else so I opted out and
    back to the preview program now im having kinect issues again H E L P
     
    BrianMurphyQI, Oct 14, 2017
    #3
  4. andrewcocker
    andrewcocker Guest

    Issues with Kinect

    mine does the same thing I don't think its a Kinect issue. loved the Kinect volume up and down feature but now with the hey Cortana I get it to work maybe one out of every 10 tries
     
    andrewcocker, Oct 23, 2017
    #4
  5. Mister Kellogg Win User

    Kinect issues

    Hi Luoltidos,

    Hey there, let's work through the Troubleshoot Issues with
    Kinect Voice Commands guide
    . Also, is your console plugged directly into a wall socket as well?

    Thank you!
  6. Smokey13EGF Win User

    Kinect issue

    hi iceman, I did restore factory settings but it did nothing and now it looks like I cant even get a replacement kinect due to the messed up replacement website.
  7. Trentelshark Win User

    Kinect issue

    Sorry to hear, seems there's a large number of reports of kinects dying for seemingly no reason. Anyways, pp, best of luck with the repair order, I'll be updating the thread I linked when mine finally ships if I remember to.
  8. Smokey13EGF Win User

    Kinect issue

    I have done everything on the list except restoring to default because I really don't want to have to wait ages for everything to reinstall and I am not sure if I will still have all my data. at this point I am not even sure whether its the Kinect or the
    xbox, its almost like the kinect's drivers have got corrupted or something and as it only stopped working when xbox live went screwy I think that might have something to do with it.
  9. XBF Brad A Win User

    Kinect issues.

    Hi Radiant,

    Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue with the Kinect. We recommend first to make sure the console is plugged directly into the wall. You can also try the

    Kinect troubleshooting
    to see if this helps.

    Thanks,

    Brad
Thema:

Issues with Kinect

Loading...
  1. Issues with Kinect - Similar Threads - Issues Kinect

  2. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  3. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  6. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  7. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...
  8. Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup: I am in Delta test phase and been recently having lots of dashboard lag when you first boot up. It takes longer to load the dashboard than it normally does. Clearing the Mac address and reboot...
  9. Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue: I just recently installed insider and have Omega. I installed multiple Xbox One discs older and newer and they seem to not allow claiming the digital license. Maybe I'm confused about something...
  10. Kinect issue

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect issue: Good day, so I recently got my Xbox one updated using the latest offline update software, set up went well, however upon trying to plug in my Kinect I am met with an error "there was a problem...