Issues with Kinect

Discus and support Issues with Kinect in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey guys, So I've done everything. I did the reset the settings, calibrated it 10x, and it still won't pick up my voice to me. Normally, I would give... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Fuzzy Fajita, Oct 14, 2017.

1. Fuzzy Fajita
    Fuzzy Fajita Guest

Issues with Kinect

Hey guys,

So I've done everything. I did the reset the settings, calibrated it 10x, and it still won't pick up my voice to me. Normally, I would give up and say, It's broke, but the weird thing is that it stills picks up Hey Cortona every time consistently. Does anyone
    else have any advice before I get another Kinect?

:)

Fuzzy Fajita, Oct 14, 2017
  2. Issues with Kinect

My kinect flashes on and off constantly while Im playing I have tried hard reseting my system and making sure the kinnect is all the way plugged in but that did not fix the problem. This has been going on for months, is this a known problem?

Spr0 The GOAT, Oct 14, 2017
  3. Kinect

Before I switched to the new experience program my Kinect would turn off and on , someone told me ity was a preview program software fault. I didnt have any issues while I was in the NEP with the kinect just issues with everything else so I opted out and
    back to the preview program now im having kinect issues again H E L P

BrianMurphyQI, Oct 14, 2017
  4. andrewcocker
    andrewcocker Guest

Issues with Kinect

mine does the same thing I don't think its a Kinect issue. loved the Kinect volume up and down feature but now with the hey Cortana I get it to work maybe one out of every 10 tries

andrewcocker, Oct 23, 2017
  5. Mister Kellogg Win User

Kinect issues

Hi Luoltidos,

Hey there, let's work through the Troubleshoot Issues with
    Kinect Voice Commands guide
    . Also, is your console plugged directly into a wall socket as well?

Thank you!
  6. Smokey13EGF Win User

Kinect issue

hi iceman, I did restore factory settings but it did nothing and now it looks like I cant even get a replacement kinect due to the messed up replacement website.
  7. Trentelshark Win User

Kinect issue

Sorry to hear, seems there's a large number of reports of kinects dying for seemingly no reason. Anyways, pp, best of luck with the repair order, I'll be updating the thread I linked when mine finally ships if I remember to.
  8. Smokey13EGF Win User

Kinect issue

I have done everything on the list except restoring to default because I really don't want to have to wait ages for everything to reinstall and I am not sure if I will still have all my data. at this point I am not even sure whether its the Kinect or the
    xbox, its almost like the kinect's drivers have got corrupted or something and as it only stopped working when xbox live went screwy I think that might have something to do with it.
  9. XBF Brad A Win User

Kinect issues.

Hi Radiant,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue with the Kinect. We recommend first to make sure the console is plugged directly into the wall. You can also try the

Kinect troubleshooting
    to see if this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

Issues with Kinect

1. Issues with Kinect - Similar Threads - Issues Kinect

2. Download speed issues...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Download speed issues...: I have a 1gb connection, wired to my Xbox x and I usually get 200-400mbps download. Lately I have only been getting 70mbps and lower, doesn't matter what time I try, morning, day, middle of the...
  3. party issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    party issue: i can see all of my friends in an open, public lobby, but when i try to join i am met with 'your xbox profile is not able to join parties'. i have never had this issue before and i havent changed...
  4. Minecraft issues & breaks

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft issues & breaks: Hi Microsoft team, In minecraft 1.20.50, 1.20.60 or up is product some problems in resource and behavior packs, like there was an add-on when I put it in my world and enter the world the game...
  5. Oh boy more game sharing issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Oh boy more game sharing issues: I'm sure you've seen something like this before. So currently my brothers game sharing with me and he has Xbox gold. But when I try to go into any online games that take gold it takes me to that...
  6. I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...: I have a vizio smarttv model v405-G9 with an Xbox series s and the game In question is dying light 2 stay human reloaded edition When I play dying light 2 my screen keeps tearing every time I...
  7. Yes I’m having issues bad with my Xbox controller having stuck drift on Fortnite and it’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Yes I’m having issues bad with my Xbox controller having stuck drift on Fortnite and it’s...: Yes dear Microsoft I’m having really bad issues with my Xbox controller having stick drift on Fortnite I’ve done shut auto run off and it still wants do this I’m on disability and can’t afford...
  8. Cloudplay issues on Android, immediately disconnects

in XboX Insiders
    Cloudplay issues on Android, immediately disconnects: On android, When I can actually get it to start it immediately disconnects, but most of the time it won't even let me log in to my main account which is the only one with ultimate, works fine on...
  9. X Box Series WiFi Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    X Box Series WiFi Issue: Hello my guy has a X Box Series X and he's having to connect to WiFi almost everytime he cuts it on then most times it doesn't automatically connect and it makes us restart our router then it...
  10. Kinect issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect issue: Good day, so I recently got my Xbox one updated using the latest offline update software, set up went well, however upon trying to plug in my Kinect I am met with an error "there was a problem...