Issues with in game photo mode in A Plague Tale: Requiem on Xbox Series X

Discus and support Issues with in game photo mode in A Plague Tale: Requiem on Xbox Series X in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Apologies, previous post did not include game title and was therefore vague. Is anyone else having a problem with the in game photo mode for A Plague... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Mudplugger2010, Nov 23, 2022.

1. Issues with in game photo mode in A Plague Tale: Requiem on Xbox Series X

Apologies, previous post did not include game title and was therefore vague.

Is anyone else having a problem with the in game photo mode for A Plague Tale: Requiem on series X? Every other button works except ‘A’ to Capture.

Console level screen capture works fine (Jewel button -> Y) but the in game capture is not working. All other controls and options in the photo mode are fully responsive, but nothing happens when I tap A.

I have tried fully quitting the game so it is not in Quick Resume and I have tried a full console shut down. This isn’t a recent issue, it hasn’t worked for two full run throughs both standard and NG+.

I’m in the Alpha Skip Ahead ring running 10.0.25248.1001 flight 221117-1900

submitted by /u/Mudplugger2010
    [link] [comments]

/u/Mudplugger2010, Nov 23, 2022
  2. Lucas_84 Win User

I cannot join any official clubs

Hello

I have exactly the same problem on Xbox Series X. I can join social clubs, but I cannot join official clubs. I don't even have that join club button. I played Plague Tale Requiem and Elden Ring and I wanted to show my screenshots but i can't because i can't join the official club.

Thank you.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Xbox and Game pass

Hi Beasu, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Xbox Game Pass subscription is available on Xbox One Original, Xbox One S, Xbox One X, and Xbox Series X|S consoles. It's just not compatible with an Xbox 360 console.

You will not have any issues. But just a friendly reminder though that there are some games included on Xbox Game Pass that are no longer compatible with an Xbox One console such as Microsoft Flight Simulator, A Plague Tale: Requiem, etc but you can play them through the cloud gaming if you have Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.
  4. karl_Sefni Win User

plague tale requiem error

I use a Windows 10 PC .not only in this game I also can't run the death stranding game and always got same error
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Karl_sefni

Additional information is needed, please tell me:

Is this happening on Xbox or PC?
    If it’s on Xbox, what console do you have?
    If it’s on PC, are you using windows 10 or 11?

In any case:
    Do you know if your device received recently an update?
    Are you using an insider build / beta OS in your device?

Is this happening only with this game or if you try a different game something similar happens?
    And, what did you tried so far to fix this
    In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
  6. karl_Sefni Win User

I can still play the other 2 games, Middle Earth and Watch dogs, but these two still don't work
Thema:

Issues with in game photo mode in A Plague Tale: Requiem on Xbox Series X

1. Issues with in game photo mode in A Plague Tale: Requiem on Xbox Series X - Similar Threads - Issues game photo

2. Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.

in XBoX on Windows
    Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.: it wouldn't let me use cloud saving, so I reset my xbox, now it wont let me download my profile or connect to xbox live , what can I do to fix this? I've powered cycled my console, cleared local...
  3. Anyone else having issues with game capture?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone else having issues with game capture?: I've been having issues with using game capture. I for some reason cannot record any game clips but screenshots work fine. I've tried doing a hard reset and it would help for a couple days and...
  4. I have been experiencing intermittent issues trying to record games on my Xbox Series X....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have been experiencing intermittent issues trying to record games on my Xbox Series X....: This is a drive I’ve used with my Xbox for months and never had an issue. The external drive is formatted properly (NTFS) and should be in full compliance for use with Xbox. When I begin...
  5. Oh boy more game sharing issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Oh boy more game sharing issues: I'm sure you've seen something like this before. So currently my brothers game sharing with me and he has Xbox gold. But when I try to go into any online games that take gold it takes me to that...
  6. Game Bar Issue - "gaming features not available."

in XboX Insiders
    Game Bar Issue - "gaming features not available.": Game Bar doesn't recognise Sea of Thieves Steam version, which means it won't allow me to record game clips using Game Bar. It shows me this box And when I tick that box, it immediately unticks...
  7. Why do i recive all these lag issues only in online games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i recive all these lag issues only in online games?: I recently purchased a TP-Link Wi-Fi adapter and installed it correctly on my system. However, I am experiencing consistent packet loss and high latency issues while playing games. What's...
  8. Consistent issues with saving in multiple games

in XboX Insiders
    Consistent issues with saving in multiple games: I’ve been sending error reports about this issue for a long time now and have read a lot of people having the exact same issue, so I’ll try posting here. Many games on Xbox Series S are having...
  9. NBA 2k24 Xbox series x version Cross play issue on PC cloud gaming via the Xbox app.

in XBoX on Consoles
    NBA 2k24 Xbox series x version Cross play issue on PC cloud gaming via the Xbox app.: I’m playing the next gen version of NBA 2k24 on PC via cloud gaming on the Xbox app. I’ve been playing cross platform with my friend for 3 weeks now. Since yesterday I have not been able to play...
  10. Xbox party and game connection issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox party and game connection issue: I’m currently at college and I’m trying to play Xbox with other people here. When we try to connect to an Xbox party nobody can connect and it gets disbanded. This occurs with some games like...