Issues with History of Rewards: Level 3 offer and Throwback Thursday offers

Discus and support Issues with History of Rewards: Level 3 offer and Throwback Thursday offers in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hello, I believe I should have earned three rewards that are currently missing from my rewards statement. I did not receive the History of Rewards... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by chasem213, Sep 27, 2017.

  1. chasem213
    chasem213 Guest

    Issues with History of Rewards: Level 3 offer and Throwback Thursday offers


    Hello,

    I believe I should have earned three rewards that are currently missing from my rewards statement.

    1. I did not receive the History of Rewards mission's Level 3 reward for completing five achievements in a game purchased as part of Level 1. I was awarded for completion of Level 1 on 7/18/17. My purchases included a Battlefield 1 bundle, and I completed
      10 achievements in Battlefield 1 between 7/26/17 and 7/28/17. Judging from other similar posts, I would guess the missing reward may be due to purchasing Battlefield 1 in a bundle and not as a standalone game.
    2. I have not yet received the Throwback Thursday reward for purchasing Dead Space 3 on 8/31/17.
    3. I have not yet received the Throwback Thursday bonus rewards for purchasing four Throwback Thursday games. I have received Throwback Thursday rewards for June weeks 3 & 5 as well as July week 1, so Dead Space 3 was my fourth Throwback Thursday purchase
      and should have awarded the bonus.

    Could someone please look into these?

    Thank you.

    :)
     
    chasem213, Sep 27, 2017
    #1
  2. Pakuricorn1
    Pakuricorn1 Guest
    About "Throwback Thursday Rewards"

    Hello.

    I ask you about "Throwback Thursday Rewards".

    It have punched 1 of 4 "Bonus Reward punchcard" in the page "MyMissions", Should it punch 2 of 4?

    It shows "Pending Credits" in the page "MyRewards";

    07/12/17 - Throwback Thursday Rewards - July Week 2 (1,000 Rewards Credits) - 1,000 Credits

    06/15/17 - Throwback Thursday Rewards - June Week 3 (1,500 Rewards Credits) - 1,500 Credits
     
    Pakuricorn1, Sep 27, 2017
    #2
  3. No reward credits for Throwback Thursday purchase 7/6/2017

    Hello, I purchased Civilization Revolution during Throwback Thursday and have not received any reward credits yet according to my status page. I did receive 1250 reward credits for my First Purchase With Local Currency which was this purchase. It seems
    like many people are having issues with reward credits for this promotion and it's almost time for the next throwback Thursday...
     
    EpicBread4329, Sep 27, 2017
    #3
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

    Issues with History of Rewards: Level 3 offer and Throwback Thursday offers

    Hello reliK99,

    Apologies for the inconvenience. After investigating your account, we can confirm your purchases, and have determined why you were not Rewarded automatically. We will adjust your account for completion of these three offers, and you should see the Credits
    pending shortly. Thank you for providing a detailed report!
     
    XBLRewards8, Sep 28, 2017
    #4
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

    Issues with History of Rewards: Level 3 offer and Throwback Thursday offers

    Hello reliK99,

    Apologies for the inconvenience. After investigating your account, we can confirm your purchases, and have determined why you were not Rewarded automatically. We will adjust your account for completion of these three offers, and you should see the Credits
    pending shortly. Thank you for providing a detailed report!
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

    Missing Reward Credits

    Hello RustyVolcano575,

    The only offer that purchase would have been eligible for was last week's Throwback Thursday offer. However, since your purchase of Forza 5 was not made during the offer period, and was made in May, it was not eligible for that offer.
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

    Throwback Thursday : Not receive my reward for Tekken 6 (week 1)

    Hey Blackstaff,

    After doing some research on your account, it looks like your purchase was entirely Rewarded by the First Time Purchase offer for 1250 Credits. Apologies for the inconvenience! We'll adjust your account to also take into account that this purchase was made
    for Throwback Thursday. You should see this Credit event pop up by the end of next week!
  8. XBLRewards8 Win User

    MyCredits

    Hello hercules9023,

    Apologies for the inconvenience. There was an issue with Throwback Thursday that we have just resolved. You should see those Credits shortly. However, regarding the first time purchase offer, that is only for your first purchase made with currency from your
    Microsoft Account. Since you did use your Microsoft Account as your payment method, that purchase was not eligible for the first time purchase offer, and therefore did not award Credits for that offer.
  9. XBLRewards8 Win User

    Throwback Thursday Rewards

    Hello Aeragon IX,

    We have now received the purchase information, and can confirm seeing the offer being completed for your account. You should be able to see this shortly, when this new information is loaded onto the website for you to see. Again, apologies for the delay.
Thema:

Issues with History of Rewards: Level 3 offer and Throwback Thursday offers

Loading...
  1. Issues with History of Rewards: Level 3 offer and Throwback Thursday offers - Similar Threads - Issues History Rewards

  2. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  3. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  6. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  7. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...
  8. Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup: I am in Delta test phase and been recently having lots of dashboard lag when you first boot up. It takes longer to load the dashboard than it normally does. Clearing the Mac address and reboot...
  9. Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue: I just recently installed insider and have Omega. I installed multiple Xbox One discs older and newer and they seem to not allow claiming the digital license. Maybe I'm confused about something...
  10. Issue with 360 games not showing up.in download history

    in XboX Insiders
    Issue with 360 games not showing up.in download history: I recently bought the sonic legacy collection on my series x and all the games in this bundle are on the xbox 360 so I went to download them and they just weren't listed in my download history. I...