Issues with GTA

Discus and support Issues with GTA in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It seems like every time I go from watching TV to playing GTA V I can play for a minute but then the game will pop up an error either saying I’m not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by UnbornHorizon49, Dec 15, 2017.

  1. Issues with GTA


    It seems like every time I go from watching TV to playing GTA V I can play for a minute but then the game will pop up an error either saying I’m not signed in or it has lost connection. I don’t have a choice but to restart the Xbox every time and after I
    restart it things run smoothly. I’m just a little frustrated because it always happens in the middle of a mission. What can I do to fix this issue? Thanks for the help

    :)
     
    UnbornHorizon49, Dec 15, 2017
    #1
  2. Radientvb
    Radientvb Guest
    Connection issues with gta 5 online sigh.

    Connection issues with gta
     
    Radientvb, Dec 15, 2017
    #2
  3. GoldenDachshund, Dec 15, 2017
    #3
  4. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest

    Issues with GTA

    Try clearing your local cache by holding down the power button on your console for 10 seconds.

    Retry afterwards.

    This should fix this issue permanent.
     
    CrazY1985, Dec 15, 2017
    #4
  5. GoldenDachshund Win User

    Gta 5

  6. CrazY1985 Win User

    Issues with GTA

    Try clearing your local cache by holding down the power button on your console for 10 seconds.

    Retry afterwards.

    This should fix this issue permanent.
  7. IGhostI v1 Win User

    Xbox installing Grand theft auto 5, taking over 4 hours+?(URGENT HELP)

  8. {Parity} Win User

    GTA V issues

    Is your profile set as her consoles home Xbox?
  9. Julian_ Win User

    Issue with GTA V

Thema:

Issues with GTA

Loading...
  1. Issues with GTA - Similar Threads - Issues GTA

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  4. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  5. Can anyone help me with this issue, I cannot sign into GTA 5 on Xbox series x as I get a...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Can anyone help me with this issue, I cannot sign into GTA 5 on Xbox series x as I get a...: Can anyone help with this issue i am having, i cannot sign into my GTA online game on Xbox series x as I get a message up saying "your profile data could not be loaded from the Rockstar cloud...
  6. Licensing Issue with GTA 5 Enhanced on Xbox Game Pass (PC)

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Licensing Issue with GTA 5 Enhanced on Xbox Game Pass (PC): Hi all, I installed GTA 5 Enhanced via Xbox Game Pass on my PC, but when I try to launch it I get the error "No applicable app licenses found". I have already tried: - Checking my Xbox Game Pass...
  7. Subject: Refund Request – Issue with Accessing GTA Online

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Subject: Refund Request – Issue with Accessing GTA Online: Dear Microsoft/Xbox Support Team, I am writing to request a refund for a subscription I purchased due to misleading information in Grand Theft Auto V. I own GTA V on disc and attempted to access...
  8. Im having an issue with a transfer from a GTA account, but its from a XBOX problem.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Im having an issue with a transfer from a GTA account, but its from a XBOX problem.: I had an old xbox one, and my gta from compatible for that console, 2 days ago i buy the new console XBOX SERIES X, but when i tried to transfer the account from the XBOX ONE to the new SERIES X,...
  9. GTA online cross platform issue

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA online cross platform issue: I have an Xbox one with GTA bought from the store. My son has recently got an Xbox series X and bought the X series version of the game. All his friends have the original version and he says they...
  10. I got a issue i trying to download gta with online and story but all its saying is it looks...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got a issue i trying to download gta with online and story but all its saying is it looks...: Pls if you know how to fix it tell me pls 4a8c2fca-5b9b-4c64-bf10-43bda520c507