Issues with getting a 25 digit code for Xbox

Discus and support Issues with getting a 25 digit code for Xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I went to Best Buy and preordered ww2 as an activation code and was able to redeem the code at callofduty.com/wwii/beta but haven't gotten the 25 digit... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Legendery0122, Sep 10, 2017.

1. Issues with getting a 25 digit code for Xbox

I went to Best Buy and preordered ww2 as an activation code and was able to redeem the code at callofduty.com/wwii/beta but haven't gotten the 25 digit code to put in the Xbox. I received the 13 digit redemption code and put it in
    the call of duty beta website and said thank you for purchasing WWII, but now I don't have the 25 digit code. I've been checking my email but nothing has been showing up. Any thoughts

:)

Legendery0122, Sep 10, 2017
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Problems using Promo Code

Is it a 9 digit code or a 25 digit code? 9 digit codes are for microsoftstore.com. You would have to make the purchase there and it gives you the option to add a promo code during checkout. You would have to contact their customer support for issues with
    entering the code.

25 digit codes are Xbox codes and would be redeemed to your account before you make a purchase.

Smwutches, Sep 10, 2017
  3. RavensPoet
    RavensPoet Guest

It's a 9 digit code. When I go the Microsoft store site and try to purchase it, it brings up the store app from windows 10. There is no place to enter the 9 digit code. only the 25 digit ones

RavensPoet, Sep 10, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

The beta ended on the 4th. So you would no longer be receiving a code.

Smwutches, Sep 10, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

The beta ended on the 4th. So you would no longer be receiving a code.
  6. HomegrownSilky Win User

something went wrong oooopppsss annoying ERROR

Where are you getting the code from? You say 24 digit but xbox live codes are 25 digits.
  7. Smwutches Win User

Is it a 9 digit code or a 25 digit code? 9 digit codes are for microsoftstore.com. You would have to make the purchase there and it gives you the option to add a promo code during checkout. You would have to contact their customer support for issues with
    entering the code.

25 digit codes are Xbox codes and would be redeemed to your account before you make a purchase.
  8. RavensPoet Win User

entering the code.

It's a 9 digit code. When I go the Microsoft store site and try to purchase it, it brings up the store app from windows 10. There is no place to enter the 9 digit code. only the 25 digit ones
  9. XBF Chris J Win User

kod na karte przedpłaconą [Edit - Translation] - Code for prepaid code

Hello Amelka,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. You are correct, the Xbox prepaid codes should be 25 digits long. Xbox will not take codes that are any shorter or longer.

Check your 16 digit code for any possible redeeming instructions. For example, you may be asked to redeem that 16 digit code on a publishers/third party website before getting your 25 digit Xbox code.

Hope this helps!
Thema:

1. Issues with getting a 25 digit code for Xbox - Similar Threads - Issues getting digit

2. Im getting error code 0x80199cc disconnected from party's anyone else having the same issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Im getting error code 0x80199cc disconnected from party's anyone else having the same issue: im in a party with my girlfriend then it keeps disconnecting with the error code 95614660-5b61-403d-aae3-8a8546eac6b8
  3. Microsoft please address the security issues with people on Xbox getting perma banned by...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft please address the security issues with people on Xbox getting perma banned by...: There are people going around banning other peoples accounts for fun for no reason *** moved from Gaming and Xbox / Account and profile / Other*** bc5ab763-9a3e-41ff-9a1c-fb4fd80646a7
  4. Is there a server issue on Ms flight simulator? I keep getting failed to start cloud...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a server issue on Ms flight simulator? I keep getting failed to start cloud...: Is there a server issue on Ms flight simulator? I keep getting failed to start cloud gaming session. It is not a internet issue as we can play Forza Horizon 5 and other game pass games. We...
  5. i have an issue actually logging into Minecraft on pc, i keep getting the deep ocean code,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have an issue actually logging into Minecraft on pc, i keep getting the deep ocean code,...: I have checked threads and online help advice by Microsoft themselves and I've found nothings worked, maybe i may have overlooked something, I've had issues like this since the Mojang account...
  6. Xbox network issues and purchase and content usage and can't play a game without getting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox network issues and purchase and content usage and can't play a game without getting...: On my Xbox it says network connection good but Xbox service are having issues and been like that for a few days and I get kicked out of games and lag sometimes I've restarted my console removed my...
  7. Trying to issue "Get service for your device" controller after warranty that keep failing.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to issue "Get service for your device" controller after warranty that keep failing.: Hi, I got an XBOX Controller that is under warranty and suddenly its LB button stop responding , I am trying to start the "Get service for your device" procedure under All devices->Xbox using...
  8. Can someone help me with this issue, if not is there anyway I can get a refund?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone help me with this issue, if not is there anyway I can get a refund?: I recently purchased Forza Horizon 5 on the Xbox app for my PC, Since I've bought it I've spent countless hours trying to join one of my friends. I can join their convoy and they can join mine but...
  9. Help me with my ipv4 issue I can’t get on ipv6

in XBoX on Windows
    Help me with my ipv4 issue I can’t get on ipv6: Hi, my names lily, I’ve never had this issue before, until this week. My internet when I connect to both Xbox’s says IPv4 instead of IPv4 & IPv6, I’m not sure how to resolve this issue, and I got...
  10. Is there a issue with cloud gaming on game pass as I'm always getting disconnected

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a issue with cloud gaming on game pass as I'm always getting disconnected: Getting highly frustrated at being disconnected from cloud gaming at moment. f9cd22ef-679c-4e44-8cb1-c8ceec5ea098