Issues with games and profile

Discus and support Issues with games and profile in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My Xbox is acting weird as of just now. I can’t launch apex legends or rocket league anything online it says my profile isn’t connected or something... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Trizzy G, Mar 23, 2023.

1. Trizzy G
    Trizzy G Guest

My Xbox is acting weird as of just now. I can’t launch apex legends or rocket league anything online it says my profile isn’t connected or something along those lines. I thought maybe my live had been messed up but I get something went wrong message whenever I try to go into the subscriptions page.

:)

Trizzy G, Mar 23, 2023
  2. curiousmole Win User

profile, console or game issue??

I found this quite hard to read and understand, but try deleting all game data from your hard drive.
  3. VibroPlex Win User

profile issues

You can't transfer content from one account to another.
  4. Photonimus Win User

Profile Issue

The rep system is flawed and broken. Has been this way for at least a couple of years.

There is no real fix to it.

Your friends are right when they say not to worry about it.

I'm a little OCD too, so I handle it by being an achievement addict. Look at my score <---, that's just shy of two years of gaming only.

As for the rep system, it needs to be taken out completely.
  5. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Profile issue

Hello @JimmyMac44lr! I hope that you are doing well today!

Normally, when you get this message, it is because you do not have the gold subscription. But if you already have it, please try to delete your profile from the console, then redownload it.

Also, you might need to check your online privacy settings following the steps mentioned here. Click on the "Xbox 360 Online Safety" tab and make sure to allow the first 2 "Accept Friend Requests" and "Online Gameplay".
  6. MLCodest Win User

Profile Issue

As far as I know there is no fix right now for the reputation system. It has been glitched for quite some time now and although annoying has no real affect on your account. Hopefully (because I know it can be annoying) it gets fixed. Hope I helped, good
    luck and happy gaming!
Thema:

1. Issues with games and profile - Similar Threads - Issues games profile

2. I have been experiencing intermittent issues trying to record games on my Xbox Series X....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have been experiencing intermittent issues trying to record games on my Xbox Series X....: This is a drive I’ve used with my Xbox for months and never had an issue. The external drive is formatted properly (NTFS) and should be in full compliance for use with Xbox. When I begin...
  3. Oh boy more game sharing issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Oh boy more game sharing issues: I'm sure you've seen something like this before. So currently my brothers game sharing with me and he has Xbox gold. But when I try to go into any online games that take gold it takes me to that...
  4. Game Bar Issue - "gaming features not available."

in XboX Insiders
    Game Bar Issue - "gaming features not available.": Game Bar doesn't recognise Sea of Thieves Steam version, which means it won't allow me to record game clips using Game Bar. It shows me this box And when I tick that box, it immediately unticks...
  5. Why do i recive all these lag issues only in online games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i recive all these lag issues only in online games?: I recently purchased a TP-Link Wi-Fi adapter and installed it correctly on my system. However, I am experiencing consistent packet loss and high latency issues while playing games. What's...
  6. Consistent issues with saving in multiple games

in XboX Insiders
    Consistent issues with saving in multiple games: I’ve been sending error reports about this issue for a long time now and have read a lot of people having the exact same issue, so I’ll try posting here. Many games on Xbox Series S are having...
  7. NBA 2k24 Xbox series x version Cross play issue on PC cloud gaming via the Xbox app.

in XBoX on Consoles
    NBA 2k24 Xbox series x version Cross play issue on PC cloud gaming via the Xbox app.: I’m playing the next gen version of NBA 2k24 on PC via cloud gaming on the Xbox app. I’ve been playing cross platform with my friend for 3 weeks now. Since yesterday I have not been able to play...
  8. Xbox party and game connection issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox party and game connection issue: I’m currently at college and I’m trying to play Xbox with other people here. When we try to connect to an Xbox party nobody can connect and it gets disbanded. This occurs with some games like...
  9. Can someone help with this game-breaking issue? (Assetto Corsa Logitech G29)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone help with this game-breaking issue? (Assetto Corsa Logitech G29): Hi, I have an issue that literally just started occurring yesterday on my G29 in Assetto Corsa, which my G29 has been working fine and well on for about 5 months now. Basically, suddenly my force...
  10. Can't play online with any MS game xbox profile issue?

in XboX Insiders
    Can't play online with any MS game xbox profile issue?: I have looked for an answer in this forum and others but nothing i've found is relatable to what i'm seeing. My Xbox account is great! Works for logging in, for purchasing games and playing them....