Issues with gamerscore disappearing

Discus and support Issues with gamerscore disappearing in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I've recently unlocked an achievement on human fall flat on windows 10 that made over 200k+ of my gamerscore to disappear. I've had this problem... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Danny Shea, Oct 11, 2020.

  1. Danny Shea
    Danny Shea Guest

    Issues with gamerscore disappearing


    Hello, I've recently unlocked an achievement on human fall flat on windows 10 that made over 200k+ of my gamerscore to disappear. I've had this problem once before years ago but it wasn't nearly as much and it didn't take this long to fix it's self. I
    was just curious to know if anyone knows how long it would take for it to come back or if anyone else was experiencing this

    :)
     
    Danny Shea, Oct 11, 2020
    #1
  2. TyMaul Win User

    when i unlock achievements on xbox one gamerscore total keeps going down

    I am getting the same issue. However it always seems to come right back. I think your gamerscore is safe :) However, have you recently got achievements in PUBG? I did yesterday and that seems to be the gamerscore that is disappearing for me.
  3. x MARGiNAL x Win User

    My xbox one games gamerscore has disappeared

    Hi Spiffy,

    Sorry, my english is not very good, yes my problem is all my gamerscore of all xbox one game has disappeared, only xbox one game has disappeared, not 360, for example have normaly 218k gamerscore, but now have 76k (its only gamerscore of 360)

    Hope you understand
  4. MassLegion808 Win User

    Achievements gone missing?????????????

    My history completely disappeared too, but my gamerscore is safe so far. But my friend unlocked an achievement and his gamerscore completely reset...
  5. PanditPurple Win User

    Xbox Live Messing Up

    2k of my gamerscore disappeared lol thats all ive noticed so far.
  6. Im Just Sam Win User

    Gamerscore disappeared.

    its fixed! delete you profile (just the profile!) then delete your system cache (press y on your harddrive) and finally recover your profile!
Thema:

Issues with gamerscore disappearing

Loading...
  1. Issues with gamerscore disappearing - Similar Threads - Issues gamerscore disappearing

  2. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  3. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  4. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  5. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  6. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  7. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  8. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  9. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...
  10. Gamerscore Leaderboard issue

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamerscore Leaderboard issue: None of my friends on xbox can see the amount of gamerpoints ive earned this month, it just shows up as 0 on the Gamerscore leaderboard. and there is no setting to fix it that i could find. I was...