Issues with Game/Party invites not showing up on Xbox One Dashboard

Discus and support Issues with Game/Party invites not showing up on Xbox One Dashboard in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The newest dashboard update seems to have broken the Xbox One's ability to deal with Game and Party invites. I can send them out and people won't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Archer IXI, Oct 16, 2020.

1. Archer IXI
    Archer IXI Guest

The newest dashboard update seems to have broken the Xbox One's ability to deal with Game and Party invites. I can send them out and people won't receive them on the xbox, but say they can see them pop up on the app on their phones or computers.

This issue also makes the looking for group system totally useless as it is dependent on sending party and game invites to build groups.

:)

Archer IXI, Oct 16, 2020
  2. TRU3 BLU3 BOY Win User

Multiplayer in gears 2 & 3 on Xbox one with backwards compatability

Hi, no, all my friends are showing joinable and online on their consoles. It is happening on all gears titles that have been playing using the download codes that were received for playing gears ultimate on the Xbox one.

Is isn't just one friend, it's any friend that seems to be playing the original titles on their Xbox ones.

It is also the same for them as well, they can invite me to a party via the dashboard on the Xbox one but when it comes to the invite for a game, it doesn't show me to invite and the option at the bottom of the multiplayer lobby screen that states "invite
    party to game" is greyed out and is unavailable.

Paul
  3. ibFallen Win User

Problem with friend joining party..

I was trying to join a couple friends and their invites wouldn't show up at all. Signed out / dashboarded and signed back in and I had the invites but could only join the party, not the lobby. I restarted the Xbox and could only join the lobby, not the
    party. I also couldn't hear one of my two friends even though a couple days before all this I had no troubles with any of this. So crazy.
  4. Canookle Win User

xbox live party connect issues

i've tried several other games and only mw3 seems to have this issue and even trying to join parties from the dashboard seems to be an issue. but doing anything to party up seems to be a huge problem from invites not appearing to flat out not being able
    to play
  5. Friendly_Giant Win User

Can’t invite friends to play free to play games but can invite them to party .

I invite them usually through the Xbox in the party chat or I click their gamer tag and it through that . I also will invite them to game using fornite invites or warzone and it doesn’t work . The option to invite to the game through the party or game tag still shows up as grey and does not let me

Click it .
  6. ChiefJoboo Win User

Is it possible to play Xbox 360 games online (like Fable 2) with Xbox One and Xbox 360

Hi,

You can play with someone on the 360 but you will need to be on a 360 game in the backwards compatibility. you can invite people to party and game, use the xbox 360 mini dashboard to do that.
    Yes, OP, are you using the mini dashboard while in the xbox 360 game? Push START and SELECT and invite your other account to your game through that and accept it in the same fashion on the other account. You can't use the xbox one dashboard to accept an
    invite to an xbox 360 game.
Thema:

1. Issues with Game/Party invites not showing up on Xbox One Dashboard - Similar Threads - Issues Game Party

2. Oh boy more game sharing issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Oh boy more game sharing issues: I'm sure you've seen something like this before. So currently my brothers game sharing with me and he has Xbox gold. But when I try to go into any online games that take gold it takes me to that...
  3. Game Bar Issue - "gaming features not available."

in XboX Insiders
    Game Bar Issue - "gaming features not available.": Game Bar doesn't recognise Sea of Thieves Steam version, which means it won't allow me to record game clips using Game Bar. It shows me this box And when I tick that box, it immediately unticks...
  4. Why do i recive all these lag issues only in online games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i recive all these lag issues only in online games?: I recently purchased a TP-Link Wi-Fi adapter and installed it correctly on my system. However, I am experiencing consistent packet loss and high latency issues while playing games. What's...
  5. Consistent issues with saving in multiple games

in XboX Insiders
    Consistent issues with saving in multiple games: I’ve been sending error reports about this issue for a long time now and have read a lot of people having the exact same issue, so I’ll try posting here. Many games on Xbox Series S are having...
  6. NBA 2k24 Xbox series x version Cross play issue on PC cloud gaming via the Xbox app.

in XBoX on Consoles
    NBA 2k24 Xbox series x version Cross play issue on PC cloud gaming via the Xbox app.: I’m playing the next gen version of NBA 2k24 on PC via cloud gaming on the Xbox app. I’ve been playing cross platform with my friend for 3 weeks now. Since yesterday I have not been able to play...
  7. Xbox party and game connection issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox party and game connection issue: I’m currently at college and I’m trying to play Xbox with other people here. When we try to connect to an Xbox party nobody can connect and it gets disbanded. This occurs with some games like...
  8. Can someone help with this game-breaking issue? (Assetto Corsa Logitech G29)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone help with this game-breaking issue? (Assetto Corsa Logitech G29): Hi, I have an issue that literally just started occurring yesterday on my G29 in Assetto Corsa, which my G29 has been working fine and well on for about 5 months now. Basically, suddenly my force...
  9. I am having an issue where I join a party through Xbox game bar and my friends can hear me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am having an issue where I join a party through Xbox game bar and my friends can hear me...: I have already tried deleting and reinstalling 649adc95-eb59-4e8a-8582-a0c691632a05
  10. in-game party Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    in-game party Issues: I Hear People when i join a xbox party from my headset perfectly fine but when i join game chat i can't hear noone or being able to talk back to them to respond 3b7afc56-c7c0-488e-9bbd-7d8fff06c8b1