Issues with framerate using Dolby Vision for games

Discus and support Issues with framerate using Dolby Vision for games in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Noticed that when Dolby Vision is enabled for games, doing a panning with the camera results in janky and inconsistent visuals, noticed it in RE... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/602086, Jun 19, 2021.

  1. /u/602086
    /u/602086 Guest

    Issues with framerate using Dolby Vision for games


    Noticed that when Dolby Vision is enabled for games, doing a panning with the camera results in janky and inconsistent visuals, noticed it in RE Village, Wolfenstein 2 and Outriders.

    Disabling DV and leaving HDR 10 and Auto HDR makes the games framerate and panning smooth again.

    submitted by /u/602086
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/602086, Jun 19, 2021
    #1
  2. EthanChristley Win User

    What is wrong with my XBSX?

    Okay so apparently it’s something with Dolby Vision gaming as it only happens when i start up a game that uses dolby vision. And when I turn dolby vision gaming off every game works fine. I don’t understand what is happening with dolby vison gaming though as I’ve been using it fine until i just got done playing BF2042.
  3. Seppomo Win User

    Dolby Vision gaming Xbox series X

    It's not an issue that requires resolving. It's just a simple reminder that Dolby Vision increases input lag. If it feels like the input lag is unbearable, just disable Dolby Vision for Gaming in the video modes menu.
  4. SorrowSeer Win User

    Xbox One X Dolby Vision games support late 2019

  5. Notorious RAU Win User

    Dolby Vision on my TV

    Xbox has updated to a "low latency" version of dolby vision causing issues with most TV's. I have the same issue with my 2018 Vizio P Series.

    Once Xbox/MSFT does another update for the Dolby Vision they currently have in use it should support more TV's. There is not garuntee that all TV's will be compatible with 4k Dolby Vision.

    I'm extremely annoyed by this too as my new TV is not being used to its full potential.

    https://www.forbes.com/sites/johnar...-microsoft-vizio-and-lg-respond/#230928544539
  6. T3chnlgydude Win User

    Xbox One X Dolby Vision games support late 2019

Thema:

Issues with framerate using Dolby Vision for games

Loading...
  1. Issues with framerate using Dolby Vision for games - Similar Threads - Issues framerate using

  2. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  3. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  4. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  5. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  6. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  7. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  8. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  9. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...
  10. i can't accept another good game wasted: Ori series and login, framerate, mouse pointer issues

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    i can't accept another good game wasted: Ori series and login, framerate, mouse pointer issues: so in "ori and the blind forest" (UWP), if running at over than or lower than 60 framerate, the game speed and animation will not synced or running at normal speed, for me that always cause game...