Issues with Forza game memory (progress wiped)

Discus and support Issues with Forza game memory (progress wiped) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have just logged on to Forza Horizon 3 and (to my horror) found that I have been reset to the initial game and was greeted with the game introduction... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Assuredpinapple, Dec 4, 2017.

1. Issues with Forza game memory (progress wiped)

I have just logged on to Forza Horizon 3 and (to my horror) found that I have been reset to the initial game and was greeted with the game introduction video. This is alarming as I was just over level 800.

I was wondering if there was a way either Xbox, Turn10 or Playground games could help me...

If so I'm hoping for either a guide or intervention from you guys or at least pointers to the correct source for help.

Thanks

Ben

P.s. I (to my knowledge) haven't tampered with save data

:)

Assuredpinapple, Dec 4, 2017
  2. TC TURB0
    TC TURB0 Guest
    Forza Horizon 3 progress gone

Can Xbox get back my progress for Forza Horizon 3 because it seems like my forza has been wiped.

TC TURB0, Dec 4, 2017
  3. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    Memory wiped..!!! Help

Sorry to hear it. Please try the steps listed at this link
    support.xbox.com/.../error-code-80070570
    . Pay particular attention to the last one that suggests an issue with the hard drive.

If that doesn't help then you could try unplugging your modem/router for 10 seconds to power cycle it.

As for the missing game(s). When everything is back up and running again he can head to the download history of the gamertag that originally purchased and downloaded the game to redownload it. On the console go to Settings>Accounts>Download History.

Sorry to say though that if the saves are lost there is nothing that can be done to get them back.

onyxishere, Dec 4, 2017
  4. onyxishere Win User

Memory wiped..!!! Help

Sorry to hear it. Please try the steps listed at this link
    support.xbox.com/.../error-code-80070570
    . Pay particular attention to the last one that suggests an issue with the hard drive.

If that doesn't help then you could try unplugging your modem/router for 10 seconds to power cycle it.

As for the missing game(s). When everything is back up and running again he can head to the download history of the gamertag that originally purchased and downloaded the game to redownload it. On the console go to Settings>Accounts>Download History.

Sorry to say though that if the saves are lost there is nothing that can be done to get them back.
  5. Titaniumtoad Win User

Lost campaign progress issue

It just happened to me. Again. Half way through on legendary and the game wipe my progress and takes all of my skulls. This is really putting me off Halo. I thought the days of leaving your console on for days at a time because the cartridge did not
    have a memory feature were over. Uncool.
  6. WolfSpartan036 Win User

Halo 4 system link

does clearing the cache wipe any Downloaded games/progress/DLC?
  7. Mister Fitzer Win User

Xbox wiped memory of one game

Hey mate, doesn't sound like any kind of hack. I would try playing the game again for a short period. If the same issue occurs, I suggest clearing the cache on the device, to see if that allows you to save. Please post back here with your results!
  8. OAxDevilsScythe Win User

Xbox wiped memory of one game

hard drive bug i think or some trying to hack you
Thema:

Issues with Forza game memory (progress wiped)

1. Issues with Forza game memory (progress wiped) - Similar Threads - Issues Forza game

2. Forza horizon won't work online? Weird issues in game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon won't work online? Weird issues in game?: Purchased an Xbox Xseries for Christmas. It was the for,a horizon edition. I also purchased a 3 month xbox gold card which I've read has actually been rebranded as "core pass"? Or something like...
  3. Forza horizon 1 save data deleting issues

in XboX Insiders
    Forza horizon 1 save data deleting issues: I want to delete my save to start over on forza horizon 1 but when I delete it I don't have the option to delete all data. I didn't have an issue with this on my Xbox 1 but since I upgraded to the...
  4. Xbox one original forza edition hard drive issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one original forza edition hard drive issue: Hi all, looking for help with installing a new hard drive into my console. I have already tried alot of different ways but have been very unsuccessful. I have taken the broken hard drive out of...
  5. Issue updating Forza 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue updating Forza 5: I just got game pass for pc again after not having it for a few months and when I opened the app it started to updated forza. After it got to 12% it said an error had occurred. All the error code...
  6. Why am I being ignored by xbox support about Forza Motorsport performance issues on PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I being ignored by xbox support about Forza Motorsport performance issues on PC?: I got early access of the new Forza M. The game has so many performance issues on my PC. As a reference: I can play the last Forza Horizon in 4k ultra settings at more than 60fps. The new Forza...
  7. Forza Motorsport 5 Marketplace issue?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Motorsport 5 Marketplace issue?: My husband is currently playing Forza Motorsport 5 and cannot buy any car packs off the marketplace. there is no server issues that we could find, and he is logged into the system. Why can't he...
  8. forza horizon 3 invalid profile issue xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 3 invalid profile issue xbox series s: I'm having an issue, I recently got a new xbox series s and have set it up. I started forza horizon 3 to play and it syncs my data, but then it says that it's an invalid profile. I've attached a...
  9. Issue installing Forza Horizon 5 on PC using Xbox app, error 0x80070002

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue installing Forza Horizon 5 on PC using Xbox app, error 0x80070002: Hey everyone, I have tried and re-tried to install this after a Windows refresh and I keep getting the error 0x80070002 which says it's something "on our end" (meaning Microsoft). I have tried...
  10. Is anyone else experiencing game disconnection issues on forza?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else experiencing game disconnection issues on forza?: Every time when I log on to the game it starts to lag then kick me off, I’ve noticed people complaining about it too 3bcb1a6c-e71f-4f7b-80af-601e91f890eb