Issues with Fifa 18 FUT points

Discus and support Issues with Fifa 18 FUT points in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought 2200 FUT point on the internet microsoft store for my Fifa 18 game on xbox one , I receive the confirmation mail but not the FUT point , BUT... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by I am N00B of39, Oct 21, 2017.

1. Issues with Fifa 18 FUT points

I bought 2200 FUT point on the internet microsoft store for my Fifa 18 game on xbox one , I receive the confirmation mail but not the FUT point , BUT , my money is spend , so what can I do to have my point , my command ticket is the following one 9263357809
    , sorry for my poor english

:)

I am N00B of39, Oct 21, 2017
  2. FIFA points

I have purchase FIFA 18 FUT 2200 XB1, but i can find the points in my account. What to do???

WakefulWinner00, Oct 21, 2017
  3. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest
    FIFA 18 on Xbox One FAQ

Hey everyone! We're very excited for the release of FIFA 18 on Xbox One, and we have put together this little FAQ to cover everything you need to know before rushing out on the field.

Q: When is the release of FIFA 18 on Xbox One?

A: FIFA 18 will officially release on September 29, 2017 on Xbox One.

Q: Will FIFA 18 be Xbox One X enhanced?

A: Yes! FIFA 18 will look gorgeous in 4K Ultra HD.

Q: What are the pre-order bonuses for FIFA 18?

A: Here's a list of what you get when pre-ordering FIFA 18:

FIFA 18 Standard Edition:

- 5 Jumbo Premium Gold Packs (You will receive 1 pack per week over 5 weeks)

- Cristiano Ronaldo 5-match FUT Loan Player

- 8 special edition FUT Kits

- FIFA 18 theme

FIFA 18 Ronaldo Edition:

- Three days early access (Pick up at your retailer, or download the game from your 'Ready to install')

- 20 Jumbo Premium Gold Packs (You will receive 1 packs per week over 20 weeks)

- FIFA 18 theme

FIFA 18 ICON EDITION:

- Three days early access (Pick up at your retailer, or download the game from your 'Ready to install')

- 40 Jumbo Premium Gold Packs (You will receive 2 packs per week over 20 weeks)

- Ronaldo Nazário Icon 5-match FUT Loan

- 20 Team of the Week (TOTW) Loan Player Packs (1 3-match TOTW Loan Player per week over 20 weeks)

- FIFA 18 theme

Q: Will I be able to transfer my FIFA points from FIFA 17 to FIFA 18?

A: Yep! You can carry your FIFA points over with a one-time transfer until December 31, 2017.

You will see a pop-up message that gives you an option to transfer your points after the first time you log in. Keep in mind that you can only transfer FIFA Points from FIFA 17 to FIFA 18 on the same platform you originally played 17 on.

Q: Which FIFA items will not transfer?

A: Your FUT Coins, Club items, and Transfer Market items will not transfer to FIFA 18.

Q: Help! I can't find my pre-order bonuses in-game!

A: Have you checked if all content associated with FIFA 18 is installed? To find steps to check your DLC, take a look at our Downloadable Game Content
    on Xbox One page
    . Remember that some content will not show up all at once, and will be delivered over a weekly period.

If you have any Support related questions regarding FIFA 18, head on over to the Xbox
    One Support Forums
    to receive community help or select a contact method here at our Contact Us page.

See you out on the field!

Mister Beep, Oct 21, 2017
  4. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest

Contact official support for this question over at support.xbox.com/contact-us

CrazY1985, Oct 21, 2017
  5. CrazY1985 Win User

Contact official support for this question over at support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. DangerousBard Win User

FiFa 14

7. onyxishere Win User

Lost Fifa 15 points

Sorry to hear it. Unfortunately you were sent here in error. When it comes to missing FIFA points EA handles that exclusively. Please follow the instructions at the link below.

help.ea.com/.../fifa-fut-points-issue
  8. GJChester Win User

FIFA ultimate team xbox one

You may wish to look here - https://www.fifauteam.com/fifa-18-carryover-transfer-guide/ This is how EA have chosen to impliment the game, and not Microsofts.

You didn't say what FIFA version you were using on the 360 but I think one of these applies.

Same Platforms, from FUT 17 to FUT 18 or from FUT 18 to FUT 18

• From XBox 360 to XBox One (FUT 17 -> FUT 18)

From XBox 360 to XBox One (FUT 18 -> FUT 18)

You no longer can share your stuff between different consoles, even if you are still playing on the same platform. This means coins, club items and transfer market items will no longer be shared between Xbox 360 and Xbox One, and between PS3 and PS4. You’ll
      only keep what’s linked to your Origin account. That is your XP and FCC.
  9. onyxishere Win User

Fifa Points not rewarded

Thema:

1. Issues with Fifa 18 FUT points - Similar Threads - Issues Fifa FUT

2. Xbox One X SSD Upgrade Issues (OS:25398.4441)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X SSD Upgrade Issues (OS:25398.4441): I upgraded my drive to a SSD of equal size. Ive used the OSU1 offline updater, unformatted, formated (NTFS), different drives holding the OSU1 file. Ive also tried the Xbox One X hdd windows...
  3. Elite Series 2 input delay issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 input delay issue: I bought my Elite Series 2 about 4 months ago, it was working like a charm and I haven't noticed any issues with it and it happened to be my favourite controller. But about a week ago, all of a...
  4. login issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    login issue: i have a xbox 1 series x. everytime i try to login to my account it keeps saying “something went wrong” but it lets me login on the xbox app. ive tried to hard retart my xbox and it didnt work, i...
  5. XBox Controller Issues - Frustrated Son and Mom

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Controller Issues - Frustrated Son and Mom: My son recently got an Xbox One off a friend. We’re new to the gaming world. He keeps getting a message in the middle of games that says “you must connect a controller to play” (paraphrased), even...
  6. Xbox Series elite 2 Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series elite 2 Issue: Is there any fix for a brand new controller for the “LT” bumper not wanting to work it will work on the top two settings but in the last one with the less pull it just does not want to work I’ve...
  7. Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.

in XBoX on Windows
    Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.: it wouldn't let me use cloud saving, so I reset my xbox, now it wont let me download my profile or connect to xbox live , what can I do to fix this? I've powered cycled my console, cleared local...
  8. Anyone else having issues with game capture?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone else having issues with game capture?: I've been having issues with using game capture. I for some reason cannot record any game clips but screenshots work fine. I've tried doing a hard reset and it would help for a couple days and...
  9. Fifa multilayer issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fifa multilayer issue: Why can't I change my buttons on fifa 24 kick off , vs mode trying to play my friend and when he tries to change his buttons it resorts back to classic and won't change it'd very annoying icw...
  10. Turtle beach headset issues with fifa and controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle beach headset issues with fifa and controller: Hi can people help please. I’m not great with all this stuff, so I will try and explain best I can. My son has an Xbox series S and has just brought a new turtle beach headset. This came with an...