Issues with FIFA 14

Discus and support Issues with FIFA 14 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm wondering if someone can help...my son appears to have lost his FUT, when he logs in it just keeps directing him to create a new team and his old... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by maccattax03, Jan 4, 2014.

  1. maccattax03
    maccattax03 Guest

    Issues with FIFA 14


    I'm wondering if someone can help...my son appears to have lost his FUT, when he logs in it just keeps directing him to create a new team and his old one is nowhere to be found. He can still access it on his ipad and computer but it just seems to have
    disappeared from his xbox......any ideas on how to get it back? Thanks!

    :)
     
    maccattax03, Jan 4, 2014
    #1
  2. MisterFizzle
    MisterFizzle Guest
    Fifa 14 ultimate team hacked

    Hey there Beat,

    Sorry to hear you're having issues with your FIFA players sale.

    With this issue, since it is an in-game service I would recommend posting on the
    EA FIFA 14 support
    forums.
     
    MisterFizzle, Jan 4, 2014
    #2
  3. MisterFizzle
    MisterFizzle Guest
    Just been charged for 1575 Fifa Points but haven't received them?.

    Hey there Luukee,

    Sorry to hear you're having issues with your FIFA points.

    As these are an in-game purchase with EA, please get in touch with
    EA Support
    for further assistance with getting that sorted out.
     
    MisterFizzle, Jan 4, 2014
    #3
  4. Issues with FIFA 14

    The Evil Joker6, Jan 4, 2014
    #4
  5. MisterFizzle Win User

    Fifa 14 ultimate team hacked

    Hey there Beat,

    Sorry to hear you're having issues with your FIFA players sale.

    With this issue, since it is an in-game service I would recommend posting on the
    EA FIFA 14 support
    forums.
  6. DangerousBard Win User

    fifa 14

    Hello gamer,

    this is a known issue with FIFA 14 and the publisher of the game EA has suggested these temporary solutions in their forum:

    answers.ea.com/.../2146987
  7. HassanB Win User

    Cant purchase Fifa points for Fifa 14 with my life account money

    I think this might have something to do with an ongoing issue that EA is looking into in regards to FIFA 14 and the ability of people purchase items in FIFA 14.

    More information can be found here: "FIFA 14 PS3 AND XBOX PLAYERS UNABLE TO PURCHASE POINTS, REDEEM CODES, OR USE THE CREATION CENTER"
  8. onyxishere Win User

    Cant buy/download games/content!

  9. The Evil Joker6 Win User

    Issues with FIFA 14

Thema:

Issues with FIFA 14

Loading...
  1. Issues with FIFA 14 - Similar Threads - Issues FIFA

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  4. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  5. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  6. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  7. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  8. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  9. Fifa multilayer issue

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Fifa multilayer issue: Why can't I change my buttons on fifa 24 kick off , vs mode trying to play my friend and when he tries to change his buttons it resorts back to classic and won't change it'd very annoying icw...
  10. Turtle beach headset issues with fifa and controller

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle beach headset issues with fifa and controller: Hi can people help please. I’m not great with all this stuff, so I will try and explain best I can. My son has an Xbox series S and has just brought a new turtle beach headset. This came with an...