Issues with ESO Plus subscription and terrible Xbox support

Discus and support Issues with ESO Plus subscription and terrible Xbox support in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all. So I purchased an ESO Plus subscription last night. Not my first time playing or subscribing. After purchasing, I discovered that the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LucioTheBird, Mar 28, 2020.

  1. LucioTheBird
    LucioTheBird Guest

    Issues with ESO Plus subscription and terrible Xbox support


    Hi all.

    So I purchased an ESO Plus subscription last night. Not my first time playing or subscribing.

    After purchasing, I discovered that the subscription had not taken effect in-game. A quick Google led me to Zenimax Online's forums where I discovered that this had been an issue in recent days but only for users on the Xbox platform and that it was now
    largely resolved. They had a couple of things to try if the issue had still not been resolved for you. I tried all of these but the issue still persists.

    At this point, I decided I would contact Microsoft's dedicated Xbox customer support. That was over fifteen hours ago now and I have yet to get talking to anybody.

    I was first referred to a 'specialist agent' in their online chat last night at 2.39 a.m. GMT (I'm in Ireland). I started out at position 4 in the queue and quickly moved up to position 3 and then position 2 and it was at position 2 that I stayed until I
    eventually gave in and had to go to sleep. I left the browser tab open and my phone turned up full volume in case I got any notifications.

    When I woke up this morning, I was still at position number 2 in the queue. I left the window open throughout the day and when I left it unattended for a few minutes to make a sandwich an agent eventually replied after a ten hour wait. By the time I came
    back the agent had left the chat.

    I opened up a new window and went through the same process again. Again, I started at number 4 and quickly moved up to number 2 and I'm still there several hours later. How the hell can I spend about fourteen hours combined sitting at position 2?! What the
    hell is position 0 doing that's causing such a long wait for position 1 and myself? I'm starting to think these numbers are bogus. I tried ringing their customer support phone number but all it is is an automated recording telling you to go use their online
    services because it'll be faster...I beg to differ. I tried arranging a callback via their online services but that resulted in an error.

    Lads...what is going on here? Is Xbox customer support always like this? I've never used it before. I don't mind holding on the phone for a half hour, I don't mind waiting, but trying in vain for over fifteen hours just to get talking to someone is ridiculous
    and is, without question, the worst customer support experience I have ever had.


    Issues with ESO Plus subscription and terrible Xbox support [​IMG]



    Issues with ESO Plus subscription and terrible Xbox support [​IMG]



    Issues with ESO Plus subscription and terrible Xbox support [​IMG]


    :)
     
    LucioTheBird, Mar 28, 2020
    #1
  2. Villarino Win User

    I want to cancel my monthly subscription to elder scrolls on line?

    This is from the ESO site. Hope it helps!

    You can manage your ESO Plus membership for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One through the consoles themselves, not through the ESO account site.

    We recommend that you contact either Microsoft or Sony Customer Support (depending on your respective platform); click the links below for more information about how to cancel an ESO Plus membership:

  3. DuroNL Win User

    Eso plus bonus

    The problem lies in the automatic renewel of the ESO Plus and the 1500 Crowns bonuse,

    @MemphizUK buying Crowns in bundles would not generally give problems.

    The reason why you need to contact Xbox Support for ESO Plus problems, is because of the subscription is with Microsoft directly, and not with Zenimax.
  4. DuroNL Win User

    ESO plus.

    I've been hearing this more and more lately, check if you do have the ESO Plus boon active when you are on a character.

    Other than that, all i can advice for now is to contact Xbox Support directly, and ask them when you will receive your crowns that are part of the ESO Plus subscription you have with them.

    For me it gave me my 1500 Crowns on the 9th of July, so exactly 1 month after i started the ESO Plus subscription. But i received an email about the renewal one week before the 9th of July, so it could be that your crowns are due on another date.
  5. TimaoMetal Win User

    Paid ESO Plus account status intermitently not active.

    3 days without ESO plus, but my subscription is active on Xbox live.

    Zos support says the problem is with Microsoft. Microsoft says the problem is with zos.

    I think the problem is with us who spend our money with disrespectful companies.
  6. matthewiag Win User

    Issues with ESO Plus subscription, bigger issues getting in touch with Microsoft's Xbox customer support

    Hello LucioTheBird

    I am sorry that your seeing issues with The Elder Scrolls Online.

    This seems to be an issue over at Zenimax server side.

    If your Xbox account shows you have ESO Plus active over at https://account.microsoft.com/services/ you will need to submit a ticked over at Zenimax Support with a screenshot
    attached.

    There support team have been aware of the issue for a few day now https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/6675307/#Comment_6675307

    Zenimax Support Page is

    https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/home?region=US
Thema:

Issues with ESO Plus subscription and terrible Xbox support

Loading...
  1. Issues with ESO Plus subscription and terrible Xbox support - Similar Threads - Issues ESO Plus

  2. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  3. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  4. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  5. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  6. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...
  7. Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup: I am in Delta test phase and been recently having lots of dashboard lag when you first boot up. It takes longer to load the dashboard than it normally does. Clearing the Mac address and reboot...
  8. Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue: I just recently installed insider and have Omega. I installed multiple Xbox One discs older and newer and they seem to not allow claiming the digital license. Maybe I'm confused about something...
  9. Disc to digital issue no update available

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital issue no update available: i have two xbox one consoles and original xbox one and an xbox one s both enrolled in the insiders program both on OS (xb_fit_2608ge.260805-2200) with no available updates i have been waiting and...
  10. Eso Lag Issues fixed

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Eso Lag Issues fixed: For quite sometime I have been having epic issues with lag online pvp eso... So after some thought I bought the new xbox series x.. Headed to pvp and tadaa no lag what so ever even when a zerg...