Issues with Doom 2016

Discus and support Issues with Doom 2016 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I reinstalled Doom 2016 in 2021 with the update (60 gigabytes). However, when I played it, the colors and textures were extremely distorted, which... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AutisticMadness, Jul 21, 2021.

  1. Issues with Doom 2016


    I reinstalled Doom 2016 in 2021 with the update (60 gigabytes). However, when I played it, the colors and textures were extremely distorted, which makes the game barely playable. Is anyone else having this issue? Is there a way to fix it?

    :)
     
    AutisticMadness, Jul 21, 2021
    #1
  2. Francia J. Win User

    Issues with Doom 2016

    Thank you so much for letting me know and I am happy that it has been fixed! Enjoy playing your game.

    You’re very welcome. Is there anything else that you want me to check for you?
  3. AutisticMadness Win User

    Issues with Doom 2016

    Is this some sort automated response? As I said, I uninstalled and reinstalled the game twice and the issues were not fixed.
  4. AutisticMadness Win User

    Issues with Doom 2016

    I have already tried that, but it did not work. I am pretty sure that it is not a problem from the console or the TV settings, because Doom eternal runs perfectly fine, as well as all other games from my library. So, I do not know what is happening.
  5. AutisticMadness Win User

    Issues with Doom 2016

    Forget about it. I have already checked out and the issue has been fixed.

    Thank you.
  6. Francia J. Win User

    Issues with Doom 2016

    Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

    I have checked on the known issue list as well as on the game support's end and there is no reported issue for the game. To fix this, uninstalling and reinstalling the game may work.

    If ever you still encounter it after that please let me know so we can proceed with the next step.
Thema:

Issues with Doom 2016

Loading...
  1. Issues with Doom 2016 - Similar Threads - Issues Doom 2016

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  4. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  5. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  6. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  7. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  8. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  9. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  10. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...