Issues with Dirt Showdown

Discus and support Issues with Dirt Showdown in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'd like to report that the backwards compatible version of Dirt Showdown can stutter quite a bit during "rampage" and "knock-out" events. Sometimes it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cedo Nemini, Jan 2, 2017.

  1. Cedo Nemini
    Cedo Nemini Guest

    Issues with Dirt Showdown


    I'd like to report that the backwards compatible version of Dirt Showdown can stutter quite a bit during "rampage" and "knock-out" events. Sometimes it plays great, at other times it's VERY choppy.

    Thanks.

    :)
     
    Cedo Nemini, Jan 2, 2017
    #1
  2. Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again.

    yes I have tried buying Dirt Showdown through xbox.com and I received the same message, but now I can't buy Dirt Showdown for free with games with gold.
     
    MichaelMottram, Jan 2, 2017
    #2
  3. LoftyBee
    LoftyBee Guest
    LoftyBee, Jan 2, 2017
    #3
  4. Issues with Dirt Showdown

    Hey there Cedo Nemini,

    How do you have the game installed? Is it installed to the internal hard drive or maybe to an external hard drive? If it's external, try installing it to the internal to see if it helps. Also, be sure to check out Mister Quimby's post

    HERE
    with more troubleshooting steps as well as our Survey if the steps don't help.
     
    Mister Mascot, Jan 3, 2017
    #4
  5. Mister Mascot Win User

    Issues with Dirt Showdown

    Hey there Cedo Nemini,

    How do you have the game installed? Is it installed to the internal hard drive or maybe to an external hard drive? If it's external, try installing it to the internal to see if it helps. Also, be sure to check out Mister Quimby's post

    HERE
    with more troubleshooting steps as well as our Survey if the steps don't help.
  6. LoftyBee Win User

    Dirt Games

  7. MichaelMottram Win User

    Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again.

    yes I have tried buying Dirt Showdown through xbox.com and I received the same message, but now I can't buy Dirt Showdown for free with games with gold.
  8. xxW0LFxx TFD Win User
  9. Daft Badger Win User

    Games with Gold for January announced!

    ^^ Don't be,DiRT Showdown is the DiRT game no one talks about,it's an absolute letdown
Thema:

Issues with Dirt Showdown

Loading...
  1. Issues with Dirt Showdown - Similar Threads - Issues Dirt Showdown

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  4. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  5. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  6. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  7. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  8. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  9. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  10. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...