Issues with Destiny 2

Discus and support Issues with Destiny 2 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey there. I've purchased and even pre-ordered the digital "Destiny 2 Ultimate Edition" which contains the base game as well as the season pass.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OuToFoRdEr97, Dec 7, 2017.

  1. OuToFoRdEr97
    OuToFoRdEr97 Guest

    Issues with Destiny 2


    Hey there.

    I've purchased and even pre-ordered the digital "Destiny 2 Ultimate Edition" which contains the base game as well as the season pass.

    With all the controverse things that have happened since the games launch and the horrible and major involvement of "microtransactions" which were in no way told to the player, i'd love to, if possible, refund the entire game as well as the season pass.

    If there's any way someone might be able to help, i'd greatly appreciate it.

    :)
     
    OuToFoRdEr97, Dec 7, 2017
    #1
  2. Sparkey826
    Sparkey826 Guest
    While playing Destiny loose wireless connection and One will not reconnect until unplugged??

    I doubt it is your router, I have an AT&T 2-wire router and have never had a problem until today.

    Seems like Xbox Live has an issue with Destiny, or the Destiny patch I had to download this a.m.

    I play Destiny on PS4 as well, with no issues.
     
    Sparkey826, Dec 7, 2017
    #2
  3. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest
    destiny 2 beta issues

    Hey all.

    Be sure you signed into the same account that made the pre-order purchase to avoid any troubles playing the beta. If you're still having issues accessing Destiny 2 beta, please let us know! We're happy to help out Issues with Destiny 2 :)
     
    Mister Maka, Dec 7, 2017
    #3
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

    Issues with Destiny 2

    You'd have to try contacting support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or Contact Us | Xbox Support
     
    Smwutches, Dec 7, 2017
    #4
  5. Christyna64 Win User

    destiny 2 keeps crashing

    Have you checked the Destiny 2 forums to see if this is an issue that others are experiencing? Might be the Destiny 2 servers are disconnecting.
  6. Smwutches Win User

    Issues with Destiny 2

    You'd have to try contacting support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  7. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

    Destiny 2 issues.

    Hi MarcLpz_1256, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

    I am sorry to hear that.

    In this situation, the best course of action is to contact Support.

    Please enter this link:

    https://support.microsoft.com/home/contact

    Then, follow these steps:

    Type in your query: "Agent"

    Click on Get Help.

    Scroll down the page and click on Contact Support.

    Select your "Other Products" and "Billing and Account Profile Questions" > Confirm.

    Select "Chat with a support agent in your web browser" > Confirm > Start Chat.

    I hope this helps.
  8. HokieJoe Win User

    Xbox Live Messing Up

    I've been having issues with comms all night in Destiny 2.
  9. MLG REDONKULOUS Win User

    Taskbar appearing in full screen (Windows 11)

    it happens with destiny 2 as well so its definitely a Microsoft issue
Thema:

Issues with Destiny 2

Loading...
  1. Issues with Destiny 2 - Similar Threads - Issues Destiny

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  4. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  5. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  6. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  7. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  8. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  9. Anyone had any issues with Destiny 2 recently?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone had any issues with Destiny 2 recently?: Destiny 2 crashes my Xbox Series X randomly but only Destiny 2 ive tried uninstalling and moving its location. submitted by /u/Who1sTravis [link] [comments]
  10. Destiny 2 The Final Shape Pre Order Issue

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 The Final Shape Pre Order Issue: I woke up and all of a sudden it said my pre order got canceled there’s nothing wrong with my card or anything so I checked if I can re download it through the xbox it said I owned it but I...