Issues with crossplay

Discus and support Issues with crossplay in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Im on xbox series s and when playing warzone 2 my friend that's on pc cant hear me talking I confirmed the my crossplay is on and that my mic is... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Elisha La Tour, Mar 7, 2023.

1. Issues with crossplay

Im on xbox series s and when playing warzone 2 my friend that's on pc cant hear me talking I confirmed the my crossplay is on and that my mic is working but he still can't hear me would it be something on his end or mine he is running warzone 2 on steam how would go about fixing this issue?

:)

Elisha La Tour, Mar 7, 2023
  2. CalebSS58 Win User

Crossplay issue

Is it another xbox one player of xbox PC player? They may need to update their game or windows/graphics card driver if so.

Could also be a privacy setting issue, have them check to make sure have "can play with people outside of xbox live" set to "allow"

This setting is under your profile privacy setting, xbox one/windows 10 online safety.
    It's another Xbox one player. Again me and one other person are on switch and we were able to join in just fine so I don't think it's an issue of allowing crossplay.
  3. DeniqL Win User

Issues with crossplay

Can you tell me your communication and multiplayer privacy settings?
  4. A Skilled Shot Win User

Crossplay issue

Each Xbox users privacy setting only affect them or if other people can interact with them, so your settings are set correct but that doesn't mean theirs is. That being said it could still be a different problem if they have the right settings.

Maybe have them check to see if their NAT is open, the player that cant join may need to open a port on their router if they have a restricted NAT
  5. Nursemorph Win User

Crossplay issues

Crossplay is down to the individual developer's of the game in question. In the case of Microsoft Studios games, then they mostly (far as I am aware) have it due to how Microsoft is running it's gaming side now ie integration on all platforms. Beyond that, each Studio or publisher makes the decision themselves hence why some games have full crossplay and some have almost none.
  6. A Skilled Shot Win User

Crossplay issue

Is it another xbox one player of xbox PC player? They may need to update their game or windows/graphics card driver if so.

Could also be a privacy setting issue, have them check to make sure have "can play with people outside of xbox live" set to "allow"

This setting is under your profile privacy setting, xbox one/windows 10 online safety.
Thema:

Issues with crossplay

1. Issues with crossplay - Similar Threads - Issues crossplay

2. XBox Controller Issues - Frustrated Son and Mom

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Controller Issues - Frustrated Son and Mom: My son recently got an Xbox One off a friend. We’re new to the gaming world. He keeps getting a message in the middle of games that says “you must connect a controller to play” (paraphrased), even...
  3. Xbox Series elite 2 Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series elite 2 Issue: Is there any fix for a brand new controller for the “LT” bumper not wanting to work it will work on the top two settings but in the last one with the less pull it just does not want to work I’ve...
  4. Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.

in XBoX on Windows
    Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.: it wouldn't let me use cloud saving, so I reset my xbox, now it wont let me download my profile or connect to xbox live , what can I do to fix this? I've powered cycled my console, cleared local...
  5. Anyone else having issues with game capture?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone else having issues with game capture?: I've been having issues with using game capture. I for some reason cannot record any game clips but screenshots work fine. I've tried doing a hard reset and it would help for a couple days and...
  6. Controller and connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller and connection issues: My first issue i was having was trying to do remote play on my mobile device. I connected via bluetooth my wireless controller to my phone and started remote play.. Only the A and B and the xbox...
  7. Controller sync issues on Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller sync issues on Series X: Have a two yo series x that abruptly lost sync with my controller. Controller uses third party rechargeable battery packs. Both packs are charged and upon trying to reconnect them to the console,...
  8. Is anyone else having Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Issues?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Issues?: Right i know the question is bland but when using the feature where you can set your paddles as say WASD is anyone else having the issue of the paddles pretending to be broken even though when you...
  9. XBox Series X Gamepad and Windows 11 Pro connectivity issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Series X Gamepad and Windows 11 Pro connectivity issues.: Hello. First of all I understand that you support guys are working hard. But please try to read the whole post before answer. Thank you. I have an XBox gamepad which was bundled with Xbox Series...
  10. 360 live issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 live issue: i’m using the Xbox one I’m trying to play an Xbox 360 game Domino’s when I try to login. It’s telling me to check my Internet. I’m logged into the Internet on my Xbox one profile having this...