Issues with cross platform party chat

Discus and support Issues with cross platform party chat in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi everyone, im having issues with party chat, everytime someone on pc joins the party via the companion app (im on xbox one) wondering if there is... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jake_white1987, Apr 12, 2020.

  1. Issues with cross platform party chat


    Hi everyone, im having issues with party chat, everytime someone on pc joins the party via the companion app (im on xbox one)

    wondering if there is any real fix, its getting to a point where i cant game with certain friends because this keeps happening.

    ive tried resetting my console, going through my setting, my nat type is open, all my privacy stuff is all open so everybosy can see it.

    ive tried just about everything as far as i know

    any help would be greatly appreciated

    :)
     
    Jake_white1987, Apr 12, 2020
    #1
  2. Burnin TODI Win User

    Cross-platform Player Compatibility

    No cross platform game playing or audio/party chatting, only text chats in cross platform
  3. eG x Thee Elf Win User

    Xbox One and 360 question.

    USARanger,

    Cross-platform chat using the Xbox party system or chat system is not possible. You can still send text messages cross-platform though. Using other third-party apps such as Skype does permit you to go cross-platform though. Hope this helps!
  4. x24hrs2livex Win User

    can I chat with others that have 360's when I'm on my One?

    You can not party chat cross platform
  5. morninjo31 Win User

    friends list and party errors

    yeah same issue here party chat not working and my brother cant chat cross platform in COD game invite also not working
  6. eG x Thee Elf Win User

    xboxone/xbox360

    No. Cross-platform gaming and voice chat (messaging and party) using the Xbox chat system are not possible. You can send text messages or use Skype cross-platform though.
Thema:

Issues with cross platform party chat

Loading...
  1. Issues with cross platform party chat - Similar Threads - Issues cross platform

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  4. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  5. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  6. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  7. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  8. NBA 2k24 Xbox series x version Cross play issue on PC cloud gaming via the Xbox app.

    in XBoX on Consoles
    NBA 2k24 Xbox series x version Cross play issue on PC cloud gaming via the Xbox app.: I’m playing the next gen version of NBA 2k24 on PC via cloud gaming on the Xbox app. I’ve been playing cross platform with my friend for 3 weeks now. Since yesterday I have not been able to play...
  9. Xbox cross platform invitr issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox cross platform invitr issue: I’m on xbox series s and my friend on ps5 but i can’t invite him and can’t recive the invite on ubisoft connect. Someone help me please. Thanks submitted by /u/Big_Tune_5506 [link] [comments]
  10. GTA online cross platform issue

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA online cross platform issue: I have an Xbox one with GTA bought from the store. My son has recently got an Xbox series X and bought the X series version of the game. All his friends have the original version and he says they...