Issues with Citinzens and upgrading to Series X

Discus and support Issues with Citinzens and upgrading to Series X in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; So I purchased a One S digital All Access in Dec 2019 for the promise of upgrading to the new system. To make sure I could on release day I went ahead... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Rick_Ranchero, Jan 13, 2021.

  1. Issues with Citinzens and upgrading to Series X


    So I purchased a One S digital All Access in Dec 2019 for the promise of upgrading to the new system. To make sure I could on release day I went ahead and paid my account in full to met the requirements of the at least 12 payments but Citinzens is now
    telling me that cause I paid my account in full I dont qualify for the upgrade which I've already purchased though them. No where in the terms on both Microsoft or Citinzens does it say if you pay the original purchase in full you dont qualify for the upgrade.
    So I'm asking here to see if Microsoft can help me with my issue.

    :)
     
    Rick_Ranchero, Jan 13, 2021
    #1
  2. ROBIN H 25 Win User

    Pre download Xbox Series X games

    Not really...

    Xbox Series X games / upgrades / updates has to be installed onto the Series X internal or expansion card SSD,

    You can have Xbox One games on your external hard drive that will get an Series X upgrade but the games will need to be transferred to the Series X and then the Series X upgrade will need to be downloaded onto the Series X SSD,

    As an example...

    I have Marvel Avengers on my external hard drive that will get the Series X upgrade and I will transfer the game over to the Series X SSD ready to download and update the game to the Series X version when available.
  3. FWKingSax99 Win User

    Xbox series x no sound

    My issue is the same. My additional input: I just bought the X-Box Series X 2 weeks ago. I transferred all my games over. At first, every game I tried worked fine. Then the system suddenly decided yesterday to upgrade the newer games to the Series X versions of the games. Every game that is older and doesn't have a Series X upgrade works perfectly. It's only the games that have upgraded to Series X versions of the games that have "no audio" issues.

    For reference, I do have a Samsung smart TV as well, a I've been reading other with this issue may also have. I have audio on the dashboard.

    Hoping for a fix soon. Thanks.
  4. dempup Win User

    Xbox One & Xbox Series X disk compatibility

    Hi CarGuyB3N.

    Cyberpunk 2077 will download the Series X updated version free via. Smart Delivery, but
    note that COD: Cold War will not if you have the Standard Edition, but you will still be able to play it without the Series X upgrade. You either have to buy a digital upgrade or purchase the Cross-Gen or Ultimate edition of the disc release,
    to be able to access the Series X upgrade download.

  5. XBF Mohammed C Win User

    Xbox all access

    Unfortunately not, you can only upgrade from the Xbox One console to the series X or series S.
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Problem with running Borderlands 3

    Did you do the free upgrade to the series X version?
Thema:

Issues with Citinzens and upgrading to Series X

Loading...
  1. Issues with Citinzens and upgrading to Series X - Similar Threads - Issues Citinzens upgrading

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  4. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  5. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  6. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  7. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  8. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  9. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  10. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...