Issues with certain games in Xbox Series X

Discus and support Issues with certain games in Xbox Series X in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I recently upgraded from my Series S to a Series X. But I am having issues with a few Games that ran/run with No issues in my Series S (which I still... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Jurokun, Jan 1, 2022.

  1. /u/Jurokun
    /u/Jurokun Guest

    Issues with certain games in Xbox Series X


    I recently upgraded from my Series S to a Series X. But I am having issues with a few Games that ran/run with No issues in my Series S (which I still own).

    I tested a of games via Game Pass, most run without issues, except:

    Halo Infinite: Audio issues when starting the campaign. Quick travelling fixes the issues.

    The Ascent: Freezes after a few seconds on the main menu. Starting a game is Impossible. No error message.

    Forza Horizon 5: When starting the Game, the Intro cinematic plays, but there is no music. Hitting start or opening the settings just causes the game to close and i am booted to the Dashboard. No error message.

    I already tried to: - Reinstall the affected games several times - Rebooted the console fully several times - Deleted save Data on the console - I deleted my Save Data for the Ascent completely - I even reset the console completely once. - Power cycled the console.

    Of course, both games and Console are fully updated.

    Any Idea? Just wait wether future game / console updates fix the issue? (Assuming this a software issue), or might this be a Hardware issue?

    submitted by /u/Jurokun
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Jurokun, Jan 1, 2022
    #1
  2. RabidStorm02 Win User

    Xbox Series X disconnects from WiFi when turned off

    I’m not sure how to reach these settings, but I’m quite certain it is not an issue with my router. My series x has worked for months before now, and all other devices on the network are working, including my Xbox one and Xbox one x. I have been having this issue since roughly the time that my series x last updated, is it possible that the issue is an overlooked bug in the series x OS?
  3. iTsFx Win User

    Sky bug in xbox series x

    Hello, I'm Felipe and I'm an independent Community Advisor, and I'll do my best to help you.

    Based on your description and the images you provided, it seems that you are experiencing graphical artifacts in the sky when playing certain games on your Xbox Series X console. This issue may be related to the game itself or to the console's hardware or software.

    One possibility is that the issue is related to the game's graphics rendering. It is possible that the game's engine is not optimized for the Xbox Series X, or that there is a bug in the game's code that is causing these artifacts. You may want to check if the games have any available updates, as these may include bug fixes that address this issue.

    Another possibility is that the issue is related to the Xbox Series X console itself. It could be a hardware issue or a software issue. If the issue only occurs with certain games and not others, this may suggest that it is not a hardware issue. You may want to try resetting your console or clearing the cache to see if this resolves the issue.

    It is also possible that the issue is related to the graphics card in the Xbox Series X. The Xbox Series X uses an AMD graphics card, so it is possible that there is a compatibility issue between the game and the graphics card. This may be more likely if you are not experiencing the issue on your PC with an NVIDIA graphics card.

    If you continue to experience this issue, you may want to contact Xbox support or the game's developer for further assistance. They may be able to provide more specific advice or troubleshoot the issue further.
  4. Gee Dubya Win User

    Xbox Series X Not Reading Some Game Discs

    Thank you for the reply!

    I have now tried all of these steps and am still having the same problems.

    I actually returned the first Xbox Series X that I got because it had this issue. The second one I got is having this same issue. The disc drive on the new console reads certain games and all blu-ray movies I have tested so it isn't a bad drive.

    As stated in the original post there are no scuffs, scratches, or smudges on the discs so this is not an issue with the disc.

    Also, as stated in the original post the same issue occurs on my sister's Xbox Series X which leads me to believe this is an issue with all Xbox Series X consoles only being able to read certain Xbox One game discs.

    I will double check all of my game discs and make a complete list of what doesn't work and then confirm that all of these discs work on the Xbox One X.

    I have been an Xbox gamer since the OG Xbox and have never been more frustrated and disappointed in a new console.
  5. vibrant normal Win User

    Could I expect to play online with series x and one

    Most likely yes but the xbox one wont be future proof aka wont be able to play certain games in the future the xbox one x will be it will eventually turn into an older console but still will be able to play the game the series x can
  6. PsYcHoUKNas666 Win User

    New XBOX

    With the recent news about certain games that if you buy them for Xbox you would get a free upgrade of that game for Series X as well. So if you decide to buy the newest hardware ( Xbox wise) you would not sorry or having any issues but that is my personal
    opinion on the matter
Thema:

Issues with certain games in Xbox Series X

Loading...
  1. Issues with certain games in Xbox Series X - Similar Threads - Issues certain games

  2. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  3. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  6. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  7. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...
  8. Why do I keep having these graphical issues when loading into certain games

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I keep having these graphical issues when loading into certain games: [img] After loading into certain games it goes to the homepage and does this immediately, I’ve already sent it in once for repairs due to this issue and the problem still persists....
  9. Weird Issues with Xbox Services and certain parts of Microsoft

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Weird Issues with Xbox Services and certain parts of Microsoft: I can't access Xbox services on any of my devices I own including my Xbox Series X, my PC and the mobile app on my home network. I also have the issue on trying to go to microsoft.com, it tells me...
  10. CEC Issue - Xbox Series X switches inputs on certain apps

    in XboX Insiders
    CEC Issue - Xbox Series X switches inputs on certain apps: Hello everyone, I'm encountering a very annoying issues that I can't seemingly fix. My setup is as follows: Xbox > AV Receiver > Sony Projector When I navigate to certain applications (Disney,...