issues with battlefield V local game save issues

Discus and support issues with battlefield V local game save issues in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Playing battlefield v-i am having multiple issues ever 30 minutes with "there must be an issue with your local game saved, you need to go to settings... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by williamward4, Mar 5, 2019.

  1. williamward4
    williamward4 Guest

    issues with battlefield V local game save issues


    Playing battlefield v-i am having multiple issues ever 30 minutes with "there must be an issue with your local game saved, you need to go to settings and delete them" then the game freezes, buzzes aggressively and shuts down

    :)
     
    williamward4, Mar 5, 2019
    #1
  2. XBF Chris J Win User

    issues with battlefield V local game save issues

    Hello William,

    Thanks for posting on the Xbox forums. As stated by
    Itilianm0nst0r, it sounds like you have corrupt data that is causing this to happen. The message you are seeing is trying to give you a possible solution in clearing your local save data. You find that settings in your Storage settings on the Xbox one.

    If this doesn't help, you may have to uninstall the game entirely, then reinstalling it afterwards.

    Hope this helps!
  3. xxJoePxx Win User

    issues with battlefield V local game save issues

    Playing battlefield v-i am having multiple issues ever 30 minutes with "there must be an issue with your local game saved, you need to go to settings and delete them" then the game freezes, buzzes aggressively and shuts down
    It doesn't surprise me, everything about the game sucks!

    I was introduced to the series with this game and I wish I saved my $30! I REALLY feel bad for the poor souls that bought the game at full price.

    I saw the game was half off for a Christmas sale so I figured Ill see what all the fuss is about. Its past titles have gotten many praises, however, I have no idea why especially if they are anything like this game.

    Story mode was boring and short, when I tired multiplayer the very few games that I was able to get into without getting stuck at the loading screen were just plain garbage.

    Hopefully its saving grace will be its battle royale mode which I am looking forward to, but I wont get my hopes up
  4. choppyseize Win User

    issues with battlefield V local game save issues

    You may want to try clearing the MAC address too. To do that just go to your network settings, click advanced network settings, alternate MAC address, select clear, then reset. Your console will restart at that point.
  5. williamward4 Win User

    issues with battlefield V local game save issues

    yeah, but these issues just started SATURDAY. b4 that it worked beautiful
  6. JUST DO IT415 Win User

    issues with battlefield V local game save issues

    I never had any issues like that when I play Battlefield V but let me see if I can give you some help.

    Go to your Battlefield 5 and press "Manage game & add-ons". In that menu, scroll down towards "Saved data" and locate your game save. You can delete from console or delete everywhere but I would only delete from console. After you restart the game, you should
    be able to redownload your game data from the cloud and hopefully fixes the issue you're having.
Thema:

issues with battlefield V local game save issues

Loading...
  1. issues with battlefield V local game save issues - Similar Threads - issues battlefield local

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  4. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  5. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  6. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  7. Battlefield 5 trial issue

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 5 trial issue: Hi everybody I’m just asking a general question on how to fix the whole issue with battfield 5 and how t keeps saying I have a trial version even thoug I’ve downloaded it off ea play, and I’ve...
  8. Battlefield 2042 issues maybe? Or is it just me

    in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield 2042 issues maybe? Or is it just me: Has anyone else been having issues with 2042 not getting past the connecting to online services screen? submitted by /u/GENERALVONDEATH [link] [comments]
  9. Battlefield 2042 connection issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield 2042 connection issues: Does anybody has connection issues and unexpected crshes with Battlefield 2042 since last skip ahead updates? Battlefield tries to connect with EA server, but it stays trying to connect. Tried to...
  10. Battlefield 5 - Game sharing issue

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 5 - Game sharing issue: My partner and I have started gamesharing. She has game pass ultimate and is on my new Xbox as an account but when I go into Battlefield 5 it is saying I’m in the trial and can’t have access to...