Issues with Avatar addons

Discus and support Issues with Avatar addons in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My daughter has the Avatar - Frontiers of Pandora installed on her XBox. She has just purchased both the ‘Secrets of the Spires’ and ‘Sky Breaker’... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Suzi MacDonald, May 20, 2025.

  1. Issues with Avatar addons


    My daughter has the Avatar - Frontiers of Pandora installed on her XBox. She has just purchased both the ‘Secrets of the Spires’ and ‘Sky Breaker’ add-ons. When she tries to teleport to the new quest areas, It is telling that she owns them but needs to install them. However when we check, it states they are already installed! Help!

    :)
     
    Suzi MacDonald, May 20, 2025
    #1
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Issues with Avatar addons

    you would need to contact Ubisoft support for help with their game

    Make sure that the DLC has completed the download

    http://support.ubisoft.com
  3. Killswitch51880 Win User

    Black Ops 2 Season Pass and DLC

    It works for any dlc you have purchased, avatar items, gamer pics, addons... etc.
  4. SourMercury751 Win User

    Attack on Titan 2 "12 episode pack" issue

    Try uninstalling the addons and check if the game works. This is to know whether this issue is due to a bug in one of the addons or the game itself. If it's the game, try re-installing it.
  5. FirefighterVince Win User

    Cannot log in to starfield

    Same issue, I paid for the premium addon and it will not let me play
  6. ajrenalin Win User

    Can not purchase SSF4: AE: Arcade Challengers Pack

    I am having the same issue here. There is no place on the marketplace for the "Arcade Challengers Pack" except for GFWL addons. In game you have the option to purchase this content and when you select it, it freezes. The addon may be missing from the marketplace.
Thema:

Issues with Avatar addons

Loading...
  1. Issues with Avatar addons - Similar Threads - Issues Avatar addons

  2. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  3. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  4. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  5. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  6. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...
  7. Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup: I am in Delta test phase and been recently having lots of dashboard lag when you first boot up. It takes longer to load the dashboard than it normally does. Clearing the Mac address and reboot...
  8. Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue: I just recently installed insider and have Omega. I installed multiple Xbox One discs older and newer and they seem to not allow claiming the digital license. Maybe I'm confused about something...
  9. Disc to digital issue no update available

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital issue no update available: i have two xbox one consoles and original xbox one and an xbox one s both enrolled in the insiders program both on OS (xb_fit_2608ge.260805-2200) with no available updates i have been waiting and...
  10. Issue with Red Dead Redemption 2 disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Issue with Red Dead Redemption 2 disc to digital: So I redeemed my disc for Red Dead Redemption 2 and then tried playing it on my wife’s Xbox, everything went well at first, but it only allowed me to play Red Dead Online and not the story mode,...