Issues with Acer monitor working with xbox one s

Discus and support Issues with Acer monitor working with xbox one s in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi there. My son jumped the gun and bought a Acer monitor without asking us to look at it. Monitor arrived yesterday but when connected to his xbox one... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kyle Sproates, Jan 4, 2024.

  1. Issues with Acer monitor working with xbox one s


    Hi there. My son jumped the gun and bought a Acer monitor without asking us to look at it. Monitor arrived yesterday but when connected to his xbox one s using Hdmi cable, it said input not supported. The model is Acer KB272HL Version KB272HL Hbi. Your help is greatly appreciated

    :)
     
    Kyle Sproates, Jan 4, 2024
    #1
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

    Issues with Acer monitor working with xbox one s

    Hi,

    That is a 1980P monitor and the console is to 4K which this display doesn't support. To fix it you need to reset the display settings

    Reset Xbox display settings.
  3. Oliver Rzadowski Win User

    Why isn't my hdmi audio working?

    Hi, it's an Xbox One S

    My monitor is an Acer and has speaker and a headphone jack and when I plug it into a TV it does work, I'm not too sure what os I'm using either
  4. XA JJKILLERs Win User

    Xbox one s won't display 1080p

    So i moved my xbox one s to a different tv for a few days and i hooked it back up to my acer monitor, ever since then it just will not display 1080p it works fine on 720 but not on 1080 ive reset the whole system, turned it on and off, played around
    with the settings. It will either flash the screen, show green pixelated dots, or blatantly not display i have no idea on what may have happened it was literally fine right before i moved it back up.
    What model is the acer is it a 1080 monitor or is it in 1080 mode
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Choosing my frame rate on settings

    Monitors, specially ones that have been overclocked tend to use nonstandard timings which can cause issues with compatibility. Please make sure the monitor firmware is updat3d, and failing that you should call Acer about these compatibility issues. Xbox uses standard VESA resolutions and timings.
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

    Xbox one s won't display 1080p

    Hello Goldstandard56k,

    Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. Is the console enrolled in the
    Xbox Insider program
    ? Does the console display in 1080p on the television instead of the Acer monitor? Does the Acer monitor have second HDMI port? If the monitor has a second HDMI port, we suggest plugging the console into that port. Be sure to let us
    know the results!
Thema:

Issues with Acer monitor working with xbox one s

Loading...
  1. Issues with Acer monitor working with xbox one s - Similar Threads - Issues Acer monitor

  2. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  3. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  6. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  7. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...
  8. Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup: I am in Delta test phase and been recently having lots of dashboard lag when you first boot up. It takes longer to load the dashboard than it normally does. Clearing the Mac address and reboot...
  9. Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue: I just recently installed insider and have Omega. I installed multiple Xbox One discs older and newer and they seem to not allow claiming the digital license. Maybe I'm confused about something...
  10. Disc to digital issue no update available

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital issue no update available: i have two xbox one consoles and original xbox one and an xbox one s both enrolled in the insiders program both on OS (xb_fit_2608ge.260805-2200) with no available updates i have been waiting and...