Issues with account and converting credits

Discus and support Issues with account and converting credits in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Good morning, I received an email saying: “There seems to be an issue with your account: please reach out to our support forum team.” I believe it... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by CloakOfMuadDib, Jun 23, 2018.

1. Issues with account and converting credits

Good morning,

I received an email saying:

“There seems to be an issue with your account: please reach out to our support forum team.”

I believe it is related to issues converting my credits to dollars. I have over 5,000 credits so I imagine they should have been converted but they did not.

Is this something you can convert for me manually as a credit to my Microsoft account, especially since this program is ending soon? I would really like a credit to my MS account (as was the original program) rather than MS Reward points.

Thank you,

Dan

:)

CloakOfMuadDib, Jun 23, 2018
  2. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello CloakOfMuadDib,

There is currently an internal issue with the data stored for your account which is preventing a deposit. Our deposit process cannot correctly determine the primary billable account to deposit into for your Microsoft Account, and thus aborts the process.
    This is an issue that we are working on resolving with another team since we are not able to fully access the database containing billable account information. At the moment, we have not received an estimate on when this problem will be resolved. We apologize
    for the inconvenience. If this issue persists until our transition, your Credits will be converted to Microsoft points, as stated in the FAQ:

What about my current Xbox Live Rewards Credits and MyVIP Gems balance?

If you have any pending Rewards Credits in your Xbox Live Rewards account on May 31, 2018, or if you are expecting your MyVIP deposit for purchases made in May 2018, Xbox Live Rewards will convert them into your local currency and deposit them in your
    Microsoft account by the end of June 2018. You will then have 1 year to spend that currency on digital items from the Microsoft Store.

If Xbox Live Rewards is unable to deposit into your account for some reason, as long as you have not opted out to make the transition to Microsoft Rewards, any undeposited Xbox Live Rewards Credits and unredeemed MyVIP Gems will be automatically converted
    to Microsoft Rewards points and be added to your Microsoft Rewards account to redeem for whatever you choose from the Microsoft Rewards catalog. See the next question for when to expect your Rewards Credits and MyVIP Gems if you have opted-out of making the
    transition to Microsoft Rewards.

XBLRewards8, Jun 23, 2018
  3. Issues with account and converting credits

I received an email saying:

“There seems to be an issue with your account:

please reach out to our support forum team.”

I believe it is related to issues converting my credits to dollars. I have over 5,000 credits so I imagine they should have been converted but they did not.

Is this something you can convert for me manually as a credit to my Microsoft account, especially since this program is ending soon?

Thank you,

Dan

CloakOfMuadDib, Jun 23, 2018
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello CloakOfMuadDib,

If Xbox Live Rewards is unable to deposit into your account for some reason, as long as you have not opted out to make the transition to Microsoft Rewards, any undeposited Xbox Live Rewards Credits and unredeemed MyVIP Gems will be automatically converted
    to Microsoft Rewards points and be added to your Microsoft Rewards account to redeem for whatever you choose from the Microsoft Rewards catalog.

XBLRewards8, Jun 26, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello CloakOfMuadDib,

There is currently an internal issue with the data stored for your account which is preventing a deposit. Our deposit process cannot correctly determine the primary billable account to deposit into for your Microsoft Account, and thus aborts the process.
    This is an issue that we are working on resolving with another team since we are not able to fully access the database containing billable account information. At the moment, we have not received an estimate on when this problem will be resolved. We apologize
    for the inconvenience. If this issue persists until our transition, your Credits will be converted to Microsoft points, as stated in the FAQ:

What about my current Xbox Live Rewards Credits and MyVIP Gems balance?

If you have any pending Rewards Credits in your Xbox Live Rewards account on May 31, 2018, or if you are expecting your MyVIP deposit for purchases made in May 2018, Xbox Live Rewards will convert them into your local currency and deposit them in your
    Microsoft account by the end of June 2018. You will then have 1 year to spend that currency on digital items from the Microsoft Store.

to Microsoft Rewards points and be added to your Microsoft Rewards account to redeem for whatever you choose from the Microsoft Rewards catalog. See the next question for when to expect your Rewards Credits and MyVIP Gems if you have opted-out of making the
    transition to Microsoft Rewards.

6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello CloakOfMuadDib,

to Microsoft Rewards points and be added to your Microsoft Rewards account to redeem for whatever you choose from the Microsoft Rewards catalog.
  7. Smwutches Win User

Regarding gems

If you don't redeem the gems by June 15, they will be converted to Microsoft Rewards points.

If you have any pending credits by May 31, 2018, they will be deposited into your account as currency by the end of June. If there is an issue depositing credits into your account, they will be converted to Microsoft Rewards points.
  8. Detroit Daddy Win User

Status Code: 80190843

I had the same error when trying to purchase VC in NBA 2K14 and apply a $0.50 credit that was on the account (which was recently converted from MS points). When I didn't attempt to use this credit, the transaction processed without issue. So it appears something
    is wrong with this converted currency. OH, I almost forgot to mention that the entire xbox froze up after the small download completed.
  9. Smwutches Win User

Credits not converting

The deposit is scheduled for the 29th. I'm not sure what time zone they use for deposits, but they can take place at any time of day.
Thema:

1. Issues with account and converting credits - Similar Threads - Issues account converting

2. After sending in for repair, my controller has new issue, and was removed from my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    After sending in for repair, my controller has new issue, and was removed from my account: Disregarding this being my 4th model, I sent my Elite Series 2 Core (Blue) controller I'm for repair under warranty, because (you guessed it) the RB went out. It was returned to me, and the RB...
  3. Fortnite issue: one house, two xboxes, two accounts(microsoft&epic), no dice.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite issue: one house, two xboxes, two accounts(microsoft&epic), no dice.: I have an xbox one and an xbox one s. My son and I like playing fortnite. We are trying to play the game together. He is set up on the xbox one with his own Microsoft account and epic games...
  4. How do I fix issues with game updates and being unable to login to my account after...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix issues with game updates and being unable to login to my account after...: My Xbox One console isn't working properly. First I tried to complete an update on EAFC24 which was 3.5GB and it kept freezing and updating for a second or two at a time then freezing for another...
  5. Xbox 360 Account Sign in issue on BO2 on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Account Sign in issue on BO2 on Xbox One: Hello, I have searched the Internet for solutions for the issue I'm having playing black ops 2 on the xbox one. Had no issues a couple months ago but today I can't connect to the Internet...
  6. Account email issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account email issues: My son has used my login since 13. My registered email no longer exists. I can't seem to change ownership to my new email, Secondly is there a way I can transfer the account to his name and...
  7. Issues with family account adding second child profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Issues with family account adding second child profile: How do you add a second child to the family profile. I created the second child email account and now it states the child is already a part of the family but I do not see them on the family and...
  8. How do I fix the issue of connecting another epic account when Xbox set me up with another...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix the issue of connecting another epic account when Xbox set me up with another...: I played fornite on my switch and now trying to move it to Xbox and i have to restart with new epic account. I went through website and connect Xbox in Epic then its says that it's logged in...
  9. I cannot access my Minecraft account since the email it is attached to has an issue.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot access my Minecraft account since the email it is attached to has an issue.: I cannot access my Minecraft account since the email it is attached to has an issue. My father originally bought Minecraft for me back in 2015 and it has been on his email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse...
  10. Issue with family account spending web page.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Issue with family account spending web page.: The page for spending options for my childs account won't work. I've tried to access this web page from several different devices and it shows an error. I need to change settings for the account...