Issues with a return

Discus and support Issues with a return in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I need to return a controller but due to the pandemic I am unable to get to the only drop off point for ups in the country, Would I be able to just... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Blooby Wolf, Jan 28, 2021.

  1. Blooby Wolf
    Blooby Wolf Guest

    Issues with a return


    I need to return a controller but due to the pandemic I am unable to get to the only drop off point for ups in the country,
    Would I be able to just send it off from the local post service or have the return lable changed to them
    I have tried contacting support both on twitter and this site but have not gotten a response yet

    :)
     
    Blooby Wolf, Jan 28, 2021
    #1
  2. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

    Issues with a return

    Hello, you can call the UPS and arrange a pick up. It will be a charge for them to come to you though. These return packages are never sent through the regular postal service.
  3. saddler andy Win User

    Dashboarding issue returned?

    If I play campaign, throws me to dashboard.

    If I finish an online game, throws me to dashboard during the intermission.

    Battlefield is such a good game ruined by EA being woeful.
  4. MrAllpro Win User

    Dashboarding issue returned?

    Yea , I've noticed the same thing also.
  5. RyanAndre Win User

    Dashboarding issue returned?

    I have had no luck playing a full game of Rush or Conquest without BF4 crashing back to the dashboard during multiplayer play. It has actually gotten worst since the update on December 19, 2013 for me. I have also lost all of my single player campaign.
    It seems like the only game mode that crashes a little bit less is the Team Deathmatch. I'm beginning to wonder if its BF4 or my XBOX ONE.
  6. {Parity} Win User

    Returning to home screen issue

    Try performing a hard reset on your console EXACTLY like this.

    Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes. Plug the power cord back in and restart the console. Once it is back up and operational test
    the results.

    Hope this helps. Good Luck!!
Thema:

Issues with a return

Loading...
  1. Issues with a return - Similar Threads - Issues return

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  4. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  5. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  6. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  7. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  8. Elite Series 2 controller issue on purchase. Should I return the product?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 controller issue on purchase. Should I return the product?: The Elite Series 2 controller allegedly doesn’t come with paddles. But the box says it includes paddles. Is it just faulty product that needs to be returned? Or false advertising that needs to be...
  9. Xbox Diablo 4 bundle return issue

    in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Diablo 4 bundle return issue: Hi, Recently I bought an Xbox series X with Diablo 4 bundle. I wanted to return the console because I cannot play currently and the store refuse to refund me since I claimed the digital game at...
  10. My migrated Minecraft/Mojang/Java accounts are having issues after returning to the game.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    My migrated Minecraft/Mojang/Java accounts are having issues after returning to the game.: I have three Minecraft accounts. All three were made by me before the merge and I merged them when the time came. However, now that I've come back to the game I discovered that only one merged...