Issues with a repair order
Discus and support Issues with a repair order in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I sent my controller for repair the 28/05. The carrier company sent me an email saying that they delivered the package five days later. The problem is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Julen_834, Jun 16, 2020.
Thema:
Issues with a repair order
Loading...
-
Issues with a repair order - Similar Threads - Issues repair order
-
I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue
in XboX InsidersI've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,... -
New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything
in XboX InsidersNew Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out... -
Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues
in XboX InsidersQuestion About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox... -
Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue
in XboX InsidersSpotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and... -
Are Xbox Series S M.2 NVME SSD Married to issued motherboards? Microsoft against self repair?
in XBoX on ConsolesAre Xbox Series S M.2 NVME SSD Married to issued motherboards? Microsoft against self repair?: Hello everyone! I am a certified to service microsoft products through UBREAKIFIX. After 13 years in the business of repairs, I can not be more dissapointed. After much research and trials we have... -
After sending in for repair, my controller has new issue, and was removed from my account
in XBoX on ConsolesAfter sending in for repair, my controller has new issue, and was removed from my account: Disregarding this being my 4th model, I sent my Elite Series 2 Core (Blue) controller I'm for repair under warranty, because (you guessed it) the RB went out. It was returned to me, and the RB... -
Why does Microsoft charge $299 to repair an Xbox for a known issue?
in XBoX on ConsolesWhy does Microsoft charge $299 to repair an Xbox for a known issue?: Our Xbox Series X turns off after being on for less than 10 seconds. We went through all of the troubleshooting steps (both online and through tech support) and the only option was for us to send... -
Issues with sending in a repair and not getting any answers from Microsoft
in XBoX on ConsolesIssues with sending in a repair and not getting any answers from Microsoft: Anyone else have issues with Microsoft Repair Center? I mailed in my controller for repair and it was lost in shipping with UPS and I was told to get ahold of Microsoft to start a claim and so... -
Elite Series 2 controller repaired in warranty with faulty LB and connectivity issues, now...
in XBoX on ConsolesElite Series 2 controller repaired in warranty with faulty LB and connectivity issues, now...: I purchased an Elite Series 2 Controller via Microsoft and it was great for the first ~6 months. However, I started to notice play in the LB when downshifting in whatever F1 game was out at the...