Issues with a recovered account

Discus and support Issues with a recovered account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I had an old microsoft account I used for my mojang account migration, but it seems like it has disappeared or has been deleted? I can't seem to login... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jutin Meme, Mar 19, 2023.

1. Jutin Meme
    Jutin Meme Guest

I had an old microsoft account I used for my mojang account migration, but it seems like it has disappeared or has been deleted? I can't seem to login anymore, and I tried creating a new on with the same email address but it made an entirely new account. I can't play minecraft anymore, it's like if my entire account got deleted. Help would be appreciated

:)

Jutin Meme, Mar 19, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Oh I see. I am glad that you’re in touched with the Microsoft Support team.

Thanks for your patience and time here in the community. Take care!
  3. Jutin Meme Win User

I've asked some Microsoft agents, they're helping me recover my acc now. It was proven that my acc got hacked so I can recover my old one per usual.
  4. Rostom L Win User

Hi Jutin!

Sorry to hear about what happened. Let’s see what we can do about this.

I assume that you used a 3rd party email address to create your Microsoft account, right?

If that was the email you used before on your account, possible that it was removed from the account by someone and replaced with a new one.

If it was replaced, you cannot use your own email address to recover your account. You must know the current email address of your account to start the account recovery process.

Try to find traces for the new email on your account by checking your email history or inbox for any confirmation email regarding your account information change or if you have an Xbox console where your account was added before, it would be best to check it from there.

If you knew the current email, you may try to reset the account password through https://account.live.com/pw
    ***Make sure to sign out any account signed in to https://account.microsoft.com website before starting an account recovery.

If it doesn’t work, try to fill out the account recovery form on https://account.live.com/acsr

You may also use the Microsoft’s interactive tool here https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/h...
  5. AttackedDesert Win User

Account issue - need to recover account

If you don't know your email associated with your gamertag, then you will have to call Microsoft and go through the account verification process. You can do it over the phone or get an email form.
  6. WPAK Win User

Account issue - need to recover account

Hi there,

like mentioned if you forgot the email (Microsoft Account) of your xbox live account, the only way to try and get it is by contacting Xbox Support, they will ask you a few questions about the account and if answered correctly they will be able to specify
    the email address.

A password reset if needed can only be done by yourself at:
    support.xbox.com/.../forgot-microsoft-account-password

-

To contact Xbox Support use this:
    support.xbox.com/contact-us

-

let us know the results
Thema:

1. Issues with a recovered account - Similar Threads - Issues recovered account

2. Download speed issues...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Download speed issues...: I have a 1gb connection, wired to my Xbox x and I usually get 200-400mbps download. Lately I have only been getting 70mbps and lower, doesn't matter what time I try, morning, day, middle of the...
  3. party issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    party issue: i can see all of my friends in an open, public lobby, but when i try to join i am met with 'your xbox profile is not able to join parties'. i have never had this issue before and i havent changed...
  4. Minecraft issues & breaks

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft issues & breaks: Hi Microsoft team, In minecraft 1.20.50, 1.20.60 or up is product some problems in resource and behavior packs, like there was an add-on when I put it in my world and enter the world the game...
  5. Oh boy more game sharing issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Oh boy more game sharing issues: I'm sure you've seen something like this before. So currently my brothers game sharing with me and he has Xbox gold. But when I try to go into any online games that take gold it takes me to that...
  6. I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...: I have a vizio smarttv model v405-G9 with an Xbox series s and the game In question is dying light 2 stay human reloaded edition When I play dying light 2 my screen keeps tearing every time I...
  7. Yes I’m having issues bad with my Xbox controller having stuck drift on Fortnite and it’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Yes I’m having issues bad with my Xbox controller having stuck drift on Fortnite and it’s...: Yes dear Microsoft I’m having really bad issues with my Xbox controller having stick drift on Fortnite I’ve done shut auto run off and it still wants do this I’m on disability and can’t afford...
  8. Cloudplay issues on Android, immediately disconnects

in XboX Insiders
    Cloudplay issues on Android, immediately disconnects: On android, When I can actually get it to start it immediately disconnects, but most of the time it won't even let me log in to my main account which is the only one with ultimate, works fine on...
  9. Can’t recover Xbox account due to Microsoft account issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t recover Xbox account due to Microsoft account issue: Due to troubleshooting issues I had to reset my Xbox to fix the issue, however after connect my Microsoft account the Xbox profile is an old one I haven’t used in year, my main one is nowhere to...
  10. Issues recovering an account that was hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Issues recovering an account that was hacked: Let me start off by saying how absurd this is. My account has been hacked. I cannot login using my previous email address. I've been told by the virtual assistant to run the account recovery form...