Issues with a recovered account

Discus and support Issues with a recovered account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I had an old microsoft account I used for my mojang account migration, but it seems like it has disappeared or has been deleted? I can't seem to login... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jutin Meme, Mar 19, 2023.

  1. Jutin Meme
    Jutin Meme Guest

    Issues with a recovered account


    I had an old microsoft account I used for my mojang account migration, but it seems like it has disappeared or has been deleted? I can't seem to login anymore, and I tried creating a new on with the same email address but it made an entirely new account. I can't play minecraft anymore, it's like if my entire account got deleted. Help would be appreciated

    :)
     
    Jutin Meme, Mar 19, 2023
    #1
  2. Rostom L Win User

    Issues with a recovered account

    Oh I see. I am glad that you’re in touched with the Microsoft Support team.

    Thanks for your patience and time here in the community. Take care!
  3. Jutin Meme Win User

    Issues with a recovered account

    I've asked some Microsoft agents, they're helping me recover my acc now. It was proven that my acc got hacked so I can recover my old one per usual.
  4. Rostom L Win User

    Issues with a recovered account

    Hi Jutin!

    Sorry to hear about what happened. Let’s see what we can do about this.

    I assume that you used a 3rd party email address to create your Microsoft account, right?

    If that was the email you used before on your account, possible that it was removed from the account by someone and replaced with a new one.

    If it was replaced, you cannot use your own email address to recover your account. You must know the current email address of your account to start the account recovery process.

    Try to find traces for the new email on your account by checking your email history or inbox for any confirmation email regarding your account information change or if you have an Xbox console where your account was added before, it would be best to check it from there.

    If you knew the current email, you may try to reset the account password through https://account.live.com/pw
    ***Make sure to sign out any account signed in to https://account.microsoft.com website before starting an account recovery.

    If it doesn’t work, try to fill out the account recovery form on https://account.live.com/acsr

    You may also use the Microsoft’s interactive tool here https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/h...
  5. AttackedDesert Win User

    Account issue - need to recover account

    If you don't know your email associated with your gamertag, then you will have to call Microsoft and go through the account verification process. You can do it over the phone or get an email form.
  6. WPAK Win User

    Account issue - need to recover account

    Hi there,

    like mentioned if you forgot the email (Microsoft Account) of your xbox live account, the only way to try and get it is by contacting Xbox Support, they will ask you a few questions about the account and if answered correctly they will be able to specify
    the email address.

    A password reset if needed can only be done by yourself at:
    support.xbox.com/.../forgot-microsoft-account-password


    -

    To contact Xbox Support use this:
    support.xbox.com/contact-us


    -

    let us know the results
Thema:

Issues with a recovered account

Loading...
  1. Issues with a recovered account - Similar Threads - Issues recovered account

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  4. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  5. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  6. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  7. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  8. i recover my microsoft account but the issue is the hacket email is still on my minecraft...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    i recover my microsoft account but the issue is the hacket email is still on my minecraft...: hi. i got hack and lost my microsoft. the hacker change my email and lost connection to my xbox and minecraft both java and bedrock account. my java name is: Infinitykey my xbox/bedrock:...
  9. Can’t recover Xbox account due to Microsoft account issue

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t recover Xbox account due to Microsoft account issue: Due to troubleshooting issues I had to reset my Xbox to fix the issue, however after connect my Microsoft account the Xbox profile is an old one I haven’t used in year, my main one is nowhere to...
  10. Issues recovering an account that was hacked

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Issues recovering an account that was hacked: Let me start off by saying how absurd this is. My account has been hacked. I cannot login using my previous email address. I've been told by the virtual assistant to run the account recovery form...