Issues wicht xbox rewards weekly set

Discus and support Issues wicht xbox rewards weekly set in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello everyone i have i big issues which xbox rewards on this week can someone help me out with this situation? I lost my weekly set today i have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ursogame, Apr 12, 2023.

  1. Ursogame
    Ursogame Guest

    Issues wicht xbox rewards weekly set


    Hello everyone i have i big issues which xbox rewards on this week can someone help me out with this situation?

    I lost my weekly set today i have benn doing the rewards program since started and i lost my weekly set for no reson

    My game tag is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

    I'm really disappointed with this. I've been collecting weekly points for over a year and completed the April month bonus round quests yesterday. If I hadn't completed the week, I wouldn't have been able to make this card.

    I ask for support to verify my account and restore my weekly points."

    :)
     
    Ursogame, Apr 12, 2023
    #1
  2. Georges C. Win User

    Issues wicht xbox rewards weekly set

    Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

    My name is Welcome to the community.

    Hello Ursogame, Rewards has different support than Xbox support, you will have to click on link below log into your account and fill out the form with your request.

    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/supportrequ...
  3. Sodangidni Win User

    Weekly Rewards Set Issue

    Hello, Rubbafish. I’m Arturo, and I’ll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

    I’m sorry to hear you are having trouble with the Microsoft Rewards program when trying to use Bing. Not only that, but in situations like these, it is recommended to reach out to the dedicated Microsoft Rewards support team. They will be able to review your situation and provide further assistance. You can contact them by clicking below: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/p/?LinkID=823675

    Furthermore, in case you didn’t try, please do the Bing search by using a different internet connection, like mobile data on your phone and make sure that any VPN app (if you use one) is turned off before trying again.

    Thanks for your attention,

    Arturo.
  4. Cappy242 Win User

    Daily Gamepass quests not triggering

    I am having the exact same issue with both game pass quests and microsoft rewards weekly sets :(
  5. Cappy242 Win User

    Game pass quest problems

    I am having the exact same issue with both game pass quests and microsoft rewards weekly sets :(
  6. Onyx Is Here Win User

    Rewards Weekly Set

    Please download the Xbox Insiders app if you haven't already and report it as a bug. :)
Thema:

Issues wicht xbox rewards weekly set

Loading...
  1. Issues wicht xbox rewards weekly set - Similar Threads - Issues wicht rewards

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  4. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  5. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  6. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  7. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  8. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  9. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  10. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...