issues while downloading games on xbox s

Discus and support issues while downloading games on xbox s in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello i want to download minecraft but everytime it reaches 34 Mo over 867 the game stop downloading and when I click it back to install it again it... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Tirocxx, Mar 17, 2022.

1. /u/Tirocxx
    /u/Tirocxx Guest

Hello i want to download minecraft but everytime it reaches 34 Mo over 867 the game stop downloading and when I click it back to install it again it does the same

i tried deleting the game, reboot router,xbox but nothing works

submitted by /u/Tirocxx
    [link] [comments]

/u/Tirocxx, Mar 17, 2022
  2. Photonimus Win User

Parent downloaded gift points to wrong child's account and

Stuff can't be transferred. The game is tied to kid #2's account AND that xbox.

When you download content, it's licensed to the gamertag and console downloaded to. You can download again on another console, but then only have access with the original gamertag while connected to live.

On the original console, all accounts have access to it.

To fix this issue, you must put kid #2's account on kid #1's xbox, activate a license transfer and redownload the game onto that console.

This should make the game register to that console, and allow kid #1 to play even though it was downloaded with kid #2 account, and it will make it so it wont be playable to any account on kid #2 xbox, but kid #2 can play it on that console while connected
    to live.

I hope that makes sense, I tend to ramble.
  3. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Xbox one hard drive

Ive had an original xbox one for a while and just upgraded to the S. My issue is that i have an external 1TB hard drive that goes in the side id the xbox, is there any way i can transfer all my games to the S without having to download them all
    individually? I do not think the original xbox’s external hard drive can mount to the S.
    You can move your games to the external if they fit and just plug it in to the s on the back
  4. NORKIE TIGER Win User

Active Download and playing games

every xbox one, xbox one s I have will not let me play any game while downloading anything at all. its a bit stupid.
  5. jasonfails Win User

Help!!!! Need to call to speak to a LIVE peraon!

I'm having issues with my Xbox one s and it keep turning off while I play the game and watch Netflix
  6. Frathos Win User

Can't play while a game is updating

I have seen issues with trying to start a game while a different game is being updated in the download queue. This is probably occurring because the console is giving IO priority to the game download being saved to the harddrive and therefore making the
    read attempt to start a different game timeout. The solution I use to work around that issue is to go into the download queue and pause all downloads, then I can start my other game(s). Remember to go back to the queue later and resume the downloads.

Good luck!
Thema:

1. issues while downloading games on xbox s - Similar Threads - issues while downloading

2. Download speed issues...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Download speed issues...: I have a 1gb connection, wired to my Xbox x and I usually get 200-400mbps download. Lately I have only been getting 70mbps and lower, doesn't matter what time I try, morning, day, middle of the...
  3. party issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    party issue: i can see all of my friends in an open, public lobby, but when i try to join i am met with 'your xbox profile is not able to join parties'. i have never had this issue before and i havent changed...
  4. Minecraft issues & breaks

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft issues & breaks: Hi Microsoft team, In minecraft 1.20.50, 1.20.60 or up is product some problems in resource and behavior packs, like there was an add-on when I put it in my world and enter the world the game...
  5. Oh boy more game sharing issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Oh boy more game sharing issues: I'm sure you've seen something like this before. So currently my brothers game sharing with me and he has Xbox gold. But when I try to go into any online games that take gold it takes me to that...
  6. I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...: I have a vizio smarttv model v405-G9 with an Xbox series s and the game In question is dying light 2 stay human reloaded edition When I play dying light 2 my screen keeps tearing every time I...
  7. Xbox Series X display issues while gaming.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X display issues while gaming.: I recently purchased an Xbox from Facebook marketplace, but when I started playing I noticed right away this white/black squares appearing in my game. Only happens when I start a game but not...
  8. Issue while trying to activate Dev Mode on a new console

in XBoX on Windows
    Issue while trying to activate Dev Mode on a new console: I previously had Dev Mode activated on an Xbox Series S which I have since sold and no longer have access to. I'm trying to activate Dev Mode on my new Xbox Series X and can't figure out how to do...
  9. I’m having a issue while gaming the screen will freeze for 10-20 seconds and then go to a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m having a issue while gaming the screen will freeze for 10-20 seconds and then go to a...: I’m having a issue while gaming the screen will freeze for 10-20 seconds and then go to a white static screen any idea what to do I’ve tried a hdmi cable restarting the Xbox and uninstalling and...
  10. Has anyone else experienced issues while gaming or streaming media where the video output...

in XBoX on Windows
    Has anyone else experienced issues while gaming or streaming media where the video output...: For additional context, I am using the Xbox Series X and my TV is a LG C1. Both have their most recent system updates. Apologies for the poor quality, but see image below for how the display...