Issues viewing games in store

Discus and support Issues viewing games in store in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; wondering if anyone can help me. I got my son an Xbox one two weeks ago and had no issues, today he tried searching a new game but everytime we go into... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by blackknightt324, Apr 8, 2018.

  1. Issues viewing games in store


    wondering if anyone can help me. I got my son an Xbox one two weeks ago and had no issues, today he tried searching a new game but everytime we go into the App Store and click on a game it doesn't come up, it's just a blank screen, it still has the bar at
    the top that says more games and has the search icon but the rest of the screen is black, this happens With every game we click on, it won't show the preview of any game so that we can download it. Any ideas?

    :)
     
    blackknightt324, Apr 8, 2018
    #1
  2. MoroseSnake5
    MoroseSnake5 Guest
    viewing issues

    my xbox froze and when I restarted it it is no longer sending a signal to the television. I have changed HD ports and tried a new HD lead but still nothing happens
     
    MoroseSnake5, Apr 8, 2018
    #2
  3. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest
    viewing issues

    Sorry to hear about the display issue! I recommend starting out with each of the steps on our

    Xbox One Blank Screen Troubleshooter
    to start out, and please be sure to post back letting us know how it goes!
     
    Mister Beep, Apr 8, 2018
    #3
  4. Issues viewing games in store

    Hi blackknightt324,

    If you are still seeing this happen let's go ahead and try a cold boot of the console and your router/modem as well by unplugging both devices for a full 5 minutes then check again if the store shows this.

    Also, do you see this behavior when checking the store pages on xbox.com as well?

    Thank you!
     
    Mister Kellogg, Apr 11, 2018
    #4
  5. Mister Kellogg Win User

    Issues viewing games in store

    Hi blackknightt324,

    If you are still seeing this happen let's go ahead and try a cold boot of the console and your router/modem as well by unplugging both devices for a full 5 minutes then check again if the store shows this.

    Also, do you see this behavior when checking the store pages on xbox.com as well?

    Thank you!
  6. Nathan Roberts (Sunk Win User

    Issue viewing xbox store previews

    Hey there, Eagal

    Great. Once a bug report has been submitted, it goes straight to the Engineering team at Xbox :)

    I tried it out, and strangely I did not get that bug though. Are you apart of the Xbox Insider Group?

    Regards,
  7. Eagle6509c62271-5807 Win User

    Issue viewing xbox store previews

    Nathan, i was just going thru some, and not not all have this issue, state of decay 2, the pubg add off the dashboard, dragons dogma, .cod 4 but after 3 tries it played correctly.
  8. Eagle6509c62271-5807 Win User

    Issue viewing xbox store previews

    Hey there Nathan, i noticed it 2 or 3 days ago, i submitted a report to xbox via the console,

    I was just curious if anyone else had the same issue. I am sure it will be corrected soon, but i am suspecting it is game specific.

    Thank you for the response and the help, i will check back on it later,

    Eagle65
  9. Nathan Roberts (Sunk Win User

    Issue viewing xbox store previews

    Hey there, Eagle6509c62271-5807-4d78-8d12-b9411f9f31ac

    Please can you try pressing and holding the Xbox Guide button until a group of options appear. Then select restart console. After the console has restarted, please turn it back on and load up the Xbox Store again.

    Hope this helps,

    Regards,
Thema:

Issues viewing games in store

Loading...
  1. Issues viewing games in store - Similar Threads - Issues viewing games

  2. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  3. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  4. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  5. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  6. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  7. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  8. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...
  9. Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup: I am in Delta test phase and been recently having lots of dashboard lag when you first boot up. It takes longer to load the dashboard than it normally does. Clearing the Mac address and reboot...
  10. Hello, I have had this issue for a few months. I am unable to view my friends on the game...

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hello, I have had this issue for a few months. I am unable to view my friends on the game...: [img] I have tried signing out of the widget and the Xbox App, but nothing will make it work. 48eeea16-87ed-44ae-b49d-ac6d4fe07780