Issues unlocking Fallout 4 achievements

Discus and support Issues unlocking Fallout 4 achievements in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I’m playing Fallout 4 on the Xbox app on Windows 11, Game of the Year Edition, and I cannot unlock achievements. I am not using any mods and I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Alvaro Najarro Camacho, Dec 5, 2023.

1. Issues unlocking Fallout 4 achievements

Hello, I’m playing Fallout 4 on the Xbox app on Windows 11, Game of the Year Edition, and I cannot unlock achievements. I am not using any mods and I am playing the game in vanilla mode. No achievements are unlocked or stats advanced. I would like to know why the achievements are not unlocked. Thank you

:)

Alvaro Najarro Camacho, Dec 5, 2023
  2. Robster80 Win User

Fallout 4 Achievement Issue

Having the same issue with "Restoring order" for Fallout 4's first DLC. Months ago I had similar issues with 2 other Fallout 4 achievements, but they were fixed within 24 hours; not this time, though. But unlike last time, this time I can unlock other achievements
    while waiting for "Restoring order" to finally unlock.
  3. AjinkyaX87 Win User

Achievements are not tracked for Fallout 4

Yes none of the Achievements unlocked, just for Fallout 4 game.
  4. GingerTech734 Win User

Achievements not unlocking

Fallout 4 6 achievements on done unlocking.... That I unlocked between 13-16th worth 150 Gs please help
  5. WarHound Gen82 Win User

Achievements are not unlocking even though I have met the criteria.

Adding my problem to the pile that I see here already l have 3 achievements that are Done! Unlocking but aren't Unlocked! and these are on fallout 4
  6. Mr KDB Win User

Achievements not unlocking

same here. last few Fallout 4 achievements not unlocking.

All since new dashboard update.
Thema:

Issues unlocking Fallout 4 achievements

1. Issues unlocking Fallout 4 achievements - Similar Threads - Issues unlocking Fallout

2. Fortnite is having issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite is having issues: So for a while now Fortnite has been having this issue (about a year) where it would start updating constantly and then it would continually say “Installation Stopped” this has never been an issue...
  3. Xbox Wireless Controller issues with wireless headset (Windows 10)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Controller issues with wireless headset (Windows 10): So I just bought an Xbox Wireless Controller and a wireless adapter, since my PC does not support Bluetooth. Whenever I am using it without my headset, everything is fine, but as soon as I turn on...
  4. I would like to know the Xbox terms of service infringement issues related to changing save...

in XBoX on Windows
    I would like to know the Xbox terms of service infringement issues related to changing save...: I want to change some things in my games for fun (I will not use these changes in any online scenarios i.e. cheating against other players), but I want to make sure it is allowed first. I tried...
  5. “Hi, I have an issue with my controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Hi, I have an issue with my controller: “Hi, I have an issue with my controller. I purchased in November of 2023. I previously had the same controller (not sure when I purchased it) but it lasted around 2 years before I needed to...
  6. can anybody tell me the issue of my xbox one s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    can anybody tell me the issue of my xbox one s?: i was and i am getting sys error e101 and e106 i have tried the following: bought and formated a new disk wiped and formated the old disk osu many times factory reset many times put the system...
  7. Bluetooth Headset issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bluetooth Headset issue: So with my Bluetooth headset it will randomly stop working for chat everything else is fine, I can see people are talking in game or party but I can't hear them and they can't hear me and when I...
  8. Issue with achievement tracking. 100% unlocked but consolidation is wrong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue with achievement tracking. 100% unlocked but consolidation is wrong: Yesterday i unlocked the last 3 achievement on Shinobi on my Series X. They unlocked correctly during the game, so 12 achievement ate unlocked but still on my profile it shows 9/12, 135/200. Can...
  9. Having issue unlocking weekly assassin's creed origins reward.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having issue unlocking weekly assassin's creed origins reward.: I have met the requirements for the assassin's creed origins reward but it has not unlock? 2689b628-de70-437b-8408-c0629ed4a823
  10. Having issues with an achievement that won’t unlock which I’ve met the requirements for twice?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having issues with an achievement that won’t unlock which I’ve met the requirements for twice?: Hi there, I’ve recently been playing through Assassin’s Creed The Ezio Collection and had reached Sequence 10 in ACII, at this stage I found the last Subject 16 glyph for the achievement “ACII |...