Issues staying connected to Live

Discus and support Issues staying connected to Live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have recently been having an issue with my Xbox One connecting to Live, and staying connected. When I boot up and sign in, it's normal for a minute... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by chip594, Jan 4, 2018.

  1. chip594
    chip594 Guest

    Issues staying connected to Live


    I have recently been having an issue with my Xbox One connecting to Live, and staying connected. When I boot up and sign in, it's normal for a minute or so, then without me doing anything the Dashboard changes saying to connect to Xbox Live. I wait again,
    and it connects back up fine. Then a few seconds later, it disconnects all over again. It started yesterday, about when the recent Live issue began as well. My friends aren't having the same issue, and the Live status has nothing to do with this. I've checked
    my network, and I recently put in a brand new ethernet cable connection for my Xbox. I have no idea what's going on. I can still play some games, but anything online I can't do, and I can't stay connected to my friends. Please help.

    :)
     
    chip594, Jan 4, 2018
    #1
  2. Issues Staying Connected

    Did a Network Statistics Test

    Latency: 147 ms

    Packet Loss: 9%

    Upload Speed: 3.66 mbps

    Download Speed: 1.06 mbps

    Signal Strength: 100%

    Wi-Fi Speed: 22 mbps
     
    D3monicWolfie, Jan 4, 2018
    #2
  3. XeliosGrave
    XeliosGrave Guest
    Issues staying connected to Xbox Live

    I keep getting disconnected from Xbox Live and asked to sign back in for updates, but it keeps telling me that my email and /or password is incorrect. I know the email is correct because I see the emails for my account on a regular basis, and I know the
    password is right because I make sure it's typed correctly before I continue. How can I fix this problem?
     
    XeliosGrave, Jan 4, 2018
    #3
  4. Mister Gwyther Win User

    Problem with Halo: Reach

    Hey again Warrior! I'm sorry to hear this is still ongoing. Just to recap, you are having issues connecting to the Halo: Reach servers only, or are you having issues connecting to or staying connected to LIVE? For example, if you are in a LIVE party, do
    you stay in the party, but simply cannot connect to play Reach? Let us know, thanks!
  5. Prince Leo II Win User

    error code pease try later 80151925

  6. D3monicWolfie Win User

    Issues Staying Connected

    Did a Network Statistics Test

    Latency: 147 ms

    Packet Loss: 9%

    Upload Speed: 3.66 mbps

    Download Speed: 1.06 mbps

    Signal Strength: 100%

    Wi-Fi Speed: 22 mbps
  7. Coconutpiee Win User

    Can't uppdate/connect to xbox live?!

    The update could not be downloaded from Xbox LIVE. Try the following:

    Try installing the update again.

    If you are having problems connecting or staying connected to Xbox LIVE, see troubleshooting Xbox LIVE connection issues.
  8. FullHornet Win User

    Backwards Compatible Issue

    Your post makes no sense. You say you lose connection to Xbox Live, but come across as your Xbox One stays connected. If you can connect to the internet then Live should work without issues unless their is a known Xbox Live issue.
Thema:

Issues staying connected to Live

Loading...
  1. Issues staying connected to Live - Similar Threads - Issues staying connected

  2. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  3. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  6. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  7. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...
  8. Sound volume issue in Stay Out – quiet in focus, normal when minimized

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sound volume issue in Stay Out – quiet in focus, normal when minimized: Hey everyone, I'm having a weird issue with Stay Out on Windows 10/11. When the game is in focus (fullscreen or windowed), the sound becomes noticeably quieter. However, as soon as I minimize the...
  9. My xbox one s will not turn on or stay on how can I fix this issue?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one s will not turn on or stay on how can I fix this issue?: My xbox one s will not turn on or stay on how can I fix this issue? 115c11f2-90ec-4459-a2f8-27d742316c1e
  10. any 1 else having issue with xbox live and staying connected

    in XBoX on Consoles
    any 1 else having issue with xbox live and staying connected: just tried to go on and it keeps logging me out saids my net is fine and my pc is connected just fine but xbox s is refusing to stay connected b1822887-8198-4e76-860b-4f1ab66d6dca