Issues recovering an account that was hacked

Discus and support Issues recovering an account that was hacked in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Let me start off by saying how absurd this is. My account has been hacked. I cannot login using my previous email address. I've been told by the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Charles Graves, Jun 10, 2023.

  1. Issues recovering an account that was hacked


    Let me start off by saying how absurd this is. My account has been hacked. I cannot login using my previous email address. I've been told by the virtual assistant to run the account recovery form 40 times but it does not work. When I use the account recovery assistant tool or whatever it is called, it does not work with my email address. It tells me to login with my email address. I try to login and it says there is no account associated with the email address. I try to create a new account, use the same email address and it says it is already being used. I try to recover it, I receive the code, type in the code and it tells me that the account is associated to another gmail account that I don't know (the hackers email address, I suppose). Try to login again with my email and it fails -- yet again.

    This is absolutely ridiculous that you cannot get anyone to help recover this account. This is my 3rd time starting a thread about this. Someone please help recover my account somehow. None of the tools on the site work. Yes, I've tried every article provided by "Microsoft Support". Gee thanks Microsoft.

    :)
     
    Charles Graves, Jun 10, 2023
    #1
  2. prajin khayargoli Win User

    how long does it take for microsoft specialized departement to respond

    the issue was of my microsoft account bein hacked, i was trying to recover the minecraft account
  3. DeniqL Win User

    Issues recovering an account that was hacked

    Hi,Charles! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

    For cases in which the account details were changed you need to go directly to support. They have been able to revocer accounts or transfer all of your stuff to a new one.

    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  4. soyoscorpio Win User

    Issues recovering an account that was hacked

    I have the same issue,

    My email is from before my employer was acquired. Then I changed it to my gmail but apparently it didnt change it as the primary just my sign on. My phone number was from 6 years ago. I was hacked . I have filled out the security form and they are telling me the information isnt enough yet they charged the card they couldnt verify for my xbox live this am
  5. DeniqL Win User

    Issues recovering an account that was hacked

    Are you not getting the "chat with Gamer option"?
  6. Charles Graves Win User

    Issues recovering an account that was hacked

    Hello. I don't know who "they" is because you can never reach anyone. I've been through every option at that link you provided and the closest I got was here:


    [​IMG]
    Su

    Super useful in a situation like this.
Thema:

Issues recovering an account that was hacked

Loading...
  1. Issues recovering an account that was hacked - Similar Threads - Issues recovering account

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  4. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  5. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  6. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  7. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  8. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  9. i recover my microsoft account but the issue is the hacket email is still on my minecraft...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    i recover my microsoft account but the issue is the hacket email is still on my minecraft...: hi. i got hack and lost my microsoft. the hacker change my email and lost connection to my xbox and minecraft both java and bedrock account. my java name is: Infinitykey my xbox/bedrock:...
  10. Can’t recover Xbox account due to Microsoft account issue

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t recover Xbox account due to Microsoft account issue: Due to troubleshooting issues I had to reset my Xbox to fix the issue, however after connect my Microsoft account the Xbox profile is an old one I haven’t used in year, my main one is nowhere to...