Issues Linking Microsoft Account to Minecraft on Playstation

Discus and support Issues Linking Microsoft Account to Minecraft on Playstation in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I have been playing Minecraft for over a year on my PS5. I had never attempted to sign in to my Microsoft account before. I recently... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Pringlesfiend, Jan 3, 2023.

1. Issues Linking Microsoft Account to Minecraft on Playstation

Hello,

I have been playing Minecraft for over a year on my PS5. I had never attempted to sign in to my Microsoft account before.

I recently purchased some Minecraft currency on the Playstation store and bought a texture pack on the Minecraft store. After this, I attempted to link my Microsoft account. It failed to log me in, and I received an error message saying that my Microsoft account is already linked to a Playstation account. I do not have another Playstation account so I do not understand why I am getting this error.

Since I did this, I lost access to the items I had purchased on the Minecraft store. My currency balance is at 0, even though I had about 1200 coins before this happened. When I restart the game, there is a message on the title screen store button saying that there is an error with my account.

I cannot figure out how to fix this. I have tried resetting console, deleting the game file and reinstalling. Im thinking I need to unlink the accounts somehow but cant seem to do this because I never actually logged in.

Side note, I also have an Xbox Live account that appears to be linked as well because it shows my PS4 Minecraft activity. I have not owned an Xbox in over 10 years and dont really use the Xbox Live service. The email address associated with PSN, Xbox Live, and Microsoft is the same.

:)

Pringlesfiend, Jan 3, 2023
  2. Leonard_Y Win User

Hi,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Xbox forum.

We understand your sentiments about this issue with your Minecraft purchase and login error. Due to the complexity of this issue, we recommend consulting this directly to Minecraft support to be properly assisted.

We have checked their support website, but was not able to see any topics related to your concern so we recommend submitting a service request instead.

Kindly follow the steps below on how to send Service Request in Minecraft support.

1. click this link Submit a request – Home (minecraft.net)
    2. make sure to fill-out all the required fields, especially the one with (*)

[​IMG]

3. Click Submit once you're done.
    We also recommend checking this very important Minecraft articles Minecraft Marketplace FAQ – Home || Minecraft for PlayStation® FAQ – Home

Sincerely,

Leonardo_Y
  3. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Microsoft minecraft sign in ps5

Hi Linda, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Is your PlayStation account still linked to your Microsoft Account?

You can only link one PSN account to one Minecraft account, if you disconnect it, you won't be able to link another PSN account to it.

I took this from the Minecraft site:

"WARNING: Once a Microsoft account has been linked to a PlayStation account, neither the Microsoft account nor the PlayStation Network account can be associated with a different account.

If you choose to unlink accounts, then purchases will be returned to the account that made the purchase. Even after unlinking, Microsoft and PlayStation accounts can only be re-linked to the original account."

For more information, you can use this link: help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/360037725571-Minecraft-for-PlayStation-FAQ#h_01FANTJ5HE05XVRKTBP5BN1WCT
  4. Kathy A. Win User

Can’t sign in to Minecraft on my ps5

Hello Adriana,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you're having trouble signing into Minecraft on your PlayStation 5. It sounds like you may be encountering an issue with account linking or you are looking for the account linked to your PlayStation.

Just to set your expectation, we do not have tools to check which Microsoft account was linked into your PlayStation Network account. This should be on your account settings in PlayStation otherwise, you may need to reach out to their support for assistance. (PlayStation Support)

Should you wish to know what account holds your Minecraft, you may sign into Minecraft website through this link: Sign In or Sign Up | Minecraft - This will require a Microsoft account to sign in.

For more details about Minecraft for PlayStation, please see: PlayStation® Technical Support FAQ | Minecraft Help

We hope you will be able to play on Minecraft this holiday season.

Happy Holidays to you!

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  5. Lucas Lauer Win User

Cannot login Minecraft with PSN

That's really weird, since when you unlink a Minecraft/Microsoft account from a Playstation ID it can only be linked to the same Playstation ID.

Are you completely sure you are signed in with the correct Playstation ID and trying to login with the correct Minecraft/Microsoft Account?
  6. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

How do I login with a new email on my ps4 Minecraft account so I can play with Ray my friend who plays on Xbox

Hi Ryan, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

You can only link one PSN account to one Minecraft account, you won't be able to link another Microsoft account to your PSN account.

I took this from the Minecraft site:

"WARNING: Once a Microsoft account has been linked to a PlayStation account, neither the Microsoft account nor the PlayStation Network account can be associated with a different account.

If you choose to unlink accounts, then purchases will be returned to the account that made the purchase. Even after unlinking, Microsoft and PlayStation accounts can only be re-linked to the original account."

For more information, you can use this link: help.minecraft.net/hc/articles/360037725571-Minecraft-for-PlayStation-FAQ#h_01FANTJ5HE05XVRKTBP5BN1WCT
Thema:

1. Issues Linking Microsoft Account to Minecraft on Playstation - Similar Threads - Issues Linking Microsoft

2. Download speed issues...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Download speed issues...: I have a 1gb connection, wired to my Xbox x and I usually get 200-400mbps download. Lately I have only been getting 70mbps and lower, doesn't matter what time I try, morning, day, middle of the...
  3. party issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    party issue: i can see all of my friends in an open, public lobby, but when i try to join i am met with 'your xbox profile is not able to join parties'. i have never had this issue before and i havent changed...
  4. Minecraft issues & breaks

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft issues & breaks: Hi Microsoft team, In minecraft 1.20.50, 1.20.60 or up is product some problems in resource and behavior packs, like there was an add-on when I put it in my world and enter the world the game...
  5. Twitch and Xbox Series X linking issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Twitch and Xbox Series X linking issue: When I go on my Capture and Share menu on my Xbox dashboard to start streaming, it keeps giving me a QR code and link to link my twitch to Xbox. But when I check both my twitch app and Xbox...
  6. I'd like to know if the issue of discord wanting me to re link my account is an issue on...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'd like to know if the issue of discord wanting me to re link my account is an issue on...: Ive tried un linking and re linking and multiple other methods but i cant use anything discord related on xbox right now. c928bd2a-9798-40b9-87ab-77c1effc977d
  7. Live streaming/linked social accounts issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    Live streaming/linked social accounts issues: Whenever attempting to livestream/ check my linked social accounts, i am met with the below errors. anyone have a fix? i tried hard resetting my xbox and unlinking and redownloading all of the...
  8. Hi, Having issues with EA and linking accounts, I've been onto EA twice and no joy, they...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, Having issues with EA and linking accounts, I've been onto EA twice and no joy, they...: So, my son has a valid EA account with a verified mail address, but we can not link to his xbox. According to EA there is another EA account already linked to his account, under his gamertag but...
  9. I need a way to contact Microsoft Account Department for PSN Minecraft account linking issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need a way to contact Microsoft Account Department for PSN Minecraft account linking issues: Good evening, I reached out to Xbox chat about my Minecraft account. I have a legacy Mojang account linked to my PSN. This account is one of the original accounts and the email has changed since....
  10. Discord Link Issues

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Discord Link Issues: So I've had this happen multiple times but this time my Xbox refuses to link my discord account. Every time I try, it says "reset link" with a triangle with an exclamation point next to it. I've...