Issues Installing Crusader Kings III

Discus and support Issues Installing Crusader Kings III in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The game gets to 1%, specifically 158.8MB, and errors out with code 0xd05e010d. I cannot find this code anywhere and have already tried working through... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Quazyguy, Jul 3, 2022.

1. Quazyguy
    Quazyguy Guest

The game gets to 1%, specifically 158.8MB, and errors out with code 0xd05e010d. I cannot find this code anywhere and have already tried working through the more basic steps to resolve.

:)

Quazyguy, Jul 3, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I see, we could try couple things more on your PC:

I'm thinking couple options more:

1. Try uninstalling the most recent windows update, just in case it is the one that is causing conflicts

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/rec...

2. If you're on Windows 11, downgrade to 10 and try again. Or do the opposite case if you're able to upgrade to 11. (If you don't mind, we could try this strep creating a new partition and install the other Windows edition with a Bootable USB drive just to avoid data loss)
  3. Quazyguy Win User

So the game gives me an error code and we are basically to the point of going with the nuclear option because it won't install?

I know you are just trying to help, but those options are a bit much for this case.
  4. Quazyguy Win User

So, I ran those commands and it told me that it could not find the path for gaming services. When I opened the XBOX app, it said that I need to reinstall the gaming services as you mentioned. I did that, but still got the same error.

I am installing the game to my E drive, which is a 1TB NVMe drive vs my primary 256GB one. I just tried installing it directly to my C drive and got the same error.
  5. Quazyguy Win User

Thanks for the quick reply, Josef.

This is happening on my PC running Windows 11.

I am actually an IT professional and the PC runs with all updates through an RMM regularly.

Outside of just googling the issue (which found nothing based on this error), I also made sure to put my PC into a non-proxied firewall rule to make sure nothing was getting blocked. Although it has already been confirmed that during the installation process, nothing shows as being blocked.

I also attempted to reinstall the XBox app.

Thanks for the options to try. I worked through them all and am still getting the same error.

I just don't understand why I can't find this error code anywhere.
  6. Nitescape Win User

Did you ever find a solution for this?
    I got the same error and tried all the same stuff recommended here and nothing solved it.

I kept clicking retry and then finally another error came up, 0x803fb107.
    This error led me to some better info as I could not find anything other than this thread on the first error - 0xd05e010d.

The second error led me to a video that fixed it on the first suggestion. They have other suggestions but their first solved it for me.

Here is the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KE2Wlvv1RsI&t=8s

The first solution was to repair the store with the command wsreset > letting the store repair > closing the store > rebooting.
Thema:

1. Issues Installing Crusader Kings III - Similar Threads - Issues Installing Crusader

2. Microsoft store download / install issue, need some help

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store download / install issue, need some help: Hello microsoft community! I need some help, just what the title says. I want to install minecraft or minecraft launcher on windows 10/11 pc. I already have a minecraft account. However the...
  3. How to fix xbox installing issues?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix xbox installing issues?: Whenever I go to install a game or download an update, it only gets to halfway, less than halfway, or more than halfway complete. Then, it stops, and it will never continue updating/installing. I...
  4. How do you fix a disc installation issue?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you fix a disc installation issue?: I got COD AW a few days ago, it started downloading normally as any other game would be but suddenly when it reaches to a certain percentage point where it stops downloading and no matter how many...
  5. Any suggestions for installation problems, booting up issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any suggestions for installation problems, booting up issues: Hey my Xbox has recently started acting up it randomly stops installing games when downloading, delete games if the game needs an update, and sometimes won’t boot up properly, it would show an...
  6. I am having issues trying to install the Xbox App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am having issues trying to install the Xbox App: Good morning. I've been trying to install the app of the Xbox on my Windows and is not letting me. It saying "Something went wrong" and it does not installed, I have rebooted my PC and even...
  7. Issue with disc installation on WD storage card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with disc installation on WD storage card: Hi, I recently purchased a Western Digital 1TB Storage Expansion Drive for Series X from their official website, and when installing a game from the optical drive to this drive, I get an error...
  8. Mincraft launcer instaling issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mincraft launcer instaling issues: I am having issues installing the launcher. After i click the install button nothing happens. I get no error. Have left it like that for about an hour. https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/download...
  9. Ok ongoing issue installing apps and games stalling on X series

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ok ongoing issue installing apps and games stalling on X series: [img] Sorry to ask the question again but Kathy A closed the task I had open. I was waiting for a replacement xbox to arrive to check if it will work. Sadly it does not and I am getting over this...
  10. Game install issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game install issue: Hello my Call of Duty is not installing I have had modern warfare 2 and just purchased the newest game now noting installs I have done everything unplugging power supply resetting router removing...