Issues Downloading Latest Skip Ahead Update -- Hangs at 613 MB

Discus and support Issues Downloading Latest Skip Ahead Update -- Hangs at 613 MB in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Ended up having to factory reset my console this afternoon. When starting back up, I have not been able to get past the initial update. The update is... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/bhoch117, Jun 25, 2022.

1. /u/bhoch117
    /u/bhoch117 Guest

Ended up having to factory reset my console this afternoon. When starting back up, I have not been able to get past the initial update. The update is about 633 MB, but only downloads 20 MB and hangs at 613 MB remaining to download. Been like this for about 8 hours now (tried to restart and it's still happening.)

Are there any know issues at the moment? I also tried looking my console up for service if needed, but my Xbox account is saying that it's no longer under warranty and that there are no service options for my Xbox Series X.

submitted by /u/bhoch117
    [link] [comments]

/u/bhoch117, Jun 25, 2022
  2. Convercide Win User

My Achievements aren't appearing on the screen when unlocking

I'm an Xbox Insider on Alpha- Skip Ahead. Turns out this is an issue with the latest update - https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/f9ch75/achievements_notification_does_not_appear_on/
  3. Just a Volunteer Win User

Error 0x82323023

This was a known issue with consoles enrolled in the Alpha Skip Ahead Insider preview.

Is your console enrolled in a Insider preview? If so, download the latest OS update.

Check Xbox Insider Forum on Reddit. This forum is for General release OS.
  4. Spiff McGee Win User

Updating Problem

Viking I would love to be able to try that but, with only getting 1 mb to 3 mb download it would take forever for me to download most of my games again.

Camaro I am talking about my game updates not system updates. The issue began though when I received the latest Match update.
  5. Coach Mahoney Win User

Microsoft Rewards on Xbox One

I had a similar issue. Are you on the skip ahead program? If so it may be an issue with the latest update and please submit a clip to Xbox letting them know if the issue. I have done a hard reset and it did allow me to open it after that but that is not
    always true for everyone. Hope that helps.
  6. GrahamHorrocks1 Win User

Alpha skip ahead update

Thanks for the reply.I am already in the insider program for 14 months so I don't know if that makes me part of Alpha skip ahead?Thanks
Thema:

1. Issues Downloading Latest Skip Ahead Update -- Hangs at 613 MB - Similar Threads - Issues Downloading Latest

2. Issue downloading MW3

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue downloading MW3: I have the xbox one S. I have a 180 hz monitor. I've changed the settings to 120 hz on the xbox. However, it won't let me download the call of duty X/S version. It keeps downloading the basic call...
  3. Issues with downloading Xbox from Windows Store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues with downloading Xbox from Windows Store: New Microsoft laptop running windows 11 s mode. Came preinstalled with x box. Xbox app showed a game pass screen upon opening app. would not respond to tapping the button to sign in and claim....
  4. Issues downloading games from microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    Issues downloading games from microsoft store: Hi there, I recently downlloaded gears of war 4 from the microsoft store as i was having problems with the xbox pc game app capping my dowload speed, and when i opened the game after fully...
  5. Xbox Series X game download issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X game download issues: My xbox has internet connection problems when I download a game. It sometimes only downloads at 5-100 mbit/s. However, when I check the connection between the xbox and the router, the xbox shows...
  6. Xbox One X Wifi Download Speed Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Wifi Download Speed Issues: Following the last update, my speeds on my One X console (Not the series X) via Wi-Fi won't exceed 25mbps. Prior to this, I was pulling 250-300mbps per second on Wi-Fi I restarted the Xbox I...
  7. Assistance with technical issue of game not downloading.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assistance with technical issue of game not downloading.: I'm downloading Mortal Kombat 1 for Xbox Series X and when I first install it for the first time, it stops, I managed to get to 60gb after changing disc 1 to disc 2 as there are 2 disc's and...
  8. Issue With Downloading Games (Error Code 0x87e00196)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue With Downloading Games (Error Code 0x87e00196): I have been having issues all morning with downloading MSFS on PC. I force stopped, reset, and uninstalled the Xbox app and Gaming services but have had no luck with being able to download this...
  9. Downloading Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloading Issue: Hi, ive been trying to download far cry 6 on game pass but every time i reset the app or click on the icon, it has the 3 little grey loading dots and never actually lets me click the download...
  10. I have an issue where i can download any other game but fortnite even though i have 900 gb...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an issue where i can download any other game but fortnite even though i have 900 gb...: I have an xbox one its last update was on 12/24/2023 2:11 AM 9d937bc7-34c5-4c84-a610-9dcabba01994