Issues downloading game on pc

Discus and support Issues downloading game on pc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have an old premium minecraft account and am having trouble downloading my game, it is trying to charge me again for a game that I have already... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ManyLawyer86864, Sep 20, 2017.

1. Issues downloading game on pc

I have an old premium minecraft account and am having trouble downloading my game, it is trying to charge me again for a game that I have already purchased in the past and I am not sure how to handle this issue, what should I do?

:)

ManyLawyer86864, Sep 20, 2017
  2. mt_live
    mt_live Guest
    Downloading Games on PC

Is there any way to download Xbox One games on PC (and then move them to console) ? Some games are really huge and my connection isn't so stable, I don't like to waste my time and bandwidth for nothing.

On PC we have download managers which can overcome connection problems.

mt_live, Sep 20, 2017
  3. maciorz
    maciorz Guest
    Downloading Games on PC

Hi mate,

Unfortunately there is not such way. If you purchased digital version of the game on Xbox platform you need to download it on Xbox.

Other way is to buy physical copy of the game.

That's the options.

I hope this will help.

Cheers,

maciorz, Sep 20, 2017
  4. ImpaledGremlin Win User

Gamepass for PC

I had this issue also for some reason on fm20

I had to download via the app, selecting pc games and then download to pc

Works fine now so not sure what the issue was
  5. waleeddul Win User

0x80073CF3 Error message when downloading a game from Xbox App on my PC

Unfortunately this did not solve the issue.

Keep in mind that I was able to download games that I have never downloaded in my other PC, it's only games where I've downloaded in my other PC that I cannot download on my laptop.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Gears 5 slow to download on pc

Hi,

Most likely demand is too high to get a fast download at the moment. It's new and lots of users are trying to download it.

If other games download normally from Game Pass on PC, then demand will be the issue.

Going to try downloading it later on my PC. Will let you know.
  7. Mister Maka Win User

Forza horizon 3 téléchargement infini

Hey there TotoQuikk.

To clarify, are you downloading this game on your PC or on your Xbox One? Try cancelling the download on either your console and PC followed by a reset, this should help clear up the download issue. Keep us in the loop with how it goes :)
  8. NLH1 Win User

Gamepass PC vs Xbox

Game pass xbox, I've had non stop issues with game pass pc and stuff refusing to download.
Thema:

Issues downloading game on pc

1. Issues downloading game on pc - Similar Threads - Issues downloading game

2. Issues downloading games from microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    Issues downloading games from microsoft store: Hi there, I recently downlloaded gears of war 4 from the microsoft store as i was having problems with the xbox pc game app capping my dowload speed, and when i opened the game after fully...
  3. Xbox Series X game download issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X game download issues: My xbox has internet connection problems when I download a game. It sometimes only downloads at 5-100 mbit/s. However, when I check the connection between the xbox and the router, the xbox shows...
  4. Assistance with technical issue of game not downloading.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assistance with technical issue of game not downloading.: I'm downloading Mortal Kombat 1 for Xbox Series X and when I first install it for the first time, it stops, I managed to get to 60gb after changing disc 1 to disc 2 as there are 2 disc's and...
  5. Issue With Downloading Games (Error Code 0x87e00196)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue With Downloading Games (Error Code 0x87e00196): I have been having issues all morning with downloading MSFS on PC. I force stopped, reset, and uninstalled the Xbox app and Gaming services but have had no luck with being able to download this...
  6. I have an issue where i can download any other game but fortnite even though i have 900 gb...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an issue where i can download any other game but fortnite even though i have 900 gb...: I have an xbox one its last update was on 12/24/2023 2:11 AM 9d937bc7-34c5-4c84-a610-9dcabba01994
  7. Gaming Services Download Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gaming Services Download Issue: Hi, I had been playing my games on the xbox app. I come on today to find its sayin I dont have Gaming Services downloaded, I have looked at other questions on this forum and have attempted the...
  8. I can't download one specific game, it's the only one with this issue.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download one specific game, it's the only one with this issue.: I've been trying to download Rainbow Six Siege from the PC game pass for weeks now, but with no luck. The "Install" button will switch between having a globe/internet symbol next to the word...
  9. can't download games to hard drive on xbox gamepass, ran into weird issue with the h drive...

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't download games to hard drive on xbox gamepass, ran into weird issue with the h drive...: so when i tried to download games to my h drive it would never let me, and nothing i found on here or anywhere else would help, and when i was messing around trying to find a solution, i went to...
  10. Having issues downloading Exo primal from PC game pass Store.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having issues downloading Exo primal from PC game pass Store.: Just built my first Gaming PC. Trying to download some games and Exoprimal does not want to download from gamepass. It says error and the error code is : 0x87e00196. I have check my region time...