Issues downloading a game previously owned on console on PC.

Discus and support Issues downloading a game previously owned on console on PC. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've recently bought a PC and was trying to download PIPE by BMX Streets onto it, which I own on my Microsoft account from purchasing it on console.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by gilen00, Mar 3, 2022.

1. gilen00
    gilen00 Guest

I've recently bought a PC and was trying to download PIPE by BMX Streets onto it, which I own on my Microsoft account from purchasing it on console. However when the Microsoft store page redirects me to the xbox app to download it an error message is shown saying that there is a problem with the app. Also when I search for the game in the xbox app itself no results are found, despite the fact the Microsoft store shows there is a PC version of the game and that I own it.

Any help?

Thanks. Issues downloading a game previously owned on console on PC. :)

:)

gilen00, Mar 3, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

You would need to purchase it through the Microsoft Store app in order to play it on PC. That game is not a Play Anywhere title, so you won't be able to play it on the PC without purchasing it for the PC.
  3. XBL Prophet Win User

Previously owned consoles?

1. Atari 2600

2. NES (still have)

3. SNES

4. Sega Saturn

5. Nintendo Gamecube

6. Nintendo Gameboy Advance (not sure if you consider this a console and still have)

7. PS1 (still have)

8. PS2 (still have)

9. Xbox 360 (obviously still have)

10. Wii

11. Nintendo 64
  4. ErraticFox-7504C081- Win User

Nice :p

Thanks bro for contributing!
  5. OG Pooh Win User

I don't really have time to go into each specifically right now, as I have to get some sleep (early work day tomorrow), but I'll list the ones I've owned, then post again later with my thoughts on each (I will post my favorites in
    bold
    , red type though)...

Atari VCS (2600)

Atari 5200

Atari 7800

Atari LYNX

Atari Jaguar

Sega Genesis

Sega CD

Sega 32X

Sega Dreamcast

Panasonic 3DO

Sony Playstation

Sony Playstation 2

Sony Playstation 3

Coleco ColecoVision

Mattel Intellivision

Nintendo SNES

Nintendo Gamecube

Nintendo DS

Nintendo Wii

Microsoft Xbox

Microsoft 360
  6. KhaoticSamuraii Win User

PS1

PS2 - Fat and skinny

PS3 - Fat

PSP - Fat, skinny and i had a blue skinny

DS lite

DSi

Xbox 360 - Still have

Gamecube

Gameboy advance

Gameboy SP

Sega Genesis

Onlive console - Still have

I can't remember anymore.
Thema:

1. Issues downloading a game previously owned on console on PC. - Similar Threads - Issues downloading game

2. Issues downloading games from microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    Issues downloading games from microsoft store: Hi there, I recently downlloaded gears of war 4 from the microsoft store as i was having problems with the xbox pc game app capping my dowload speed, and when i opened the game after fully...
  3. Xbox Series X game download issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X game download issues: My xbox has internet connection problems when I download a game. It sometimes only downloads at 5-100 mbit/s. However, when I check the connection between the xbox and the router, the xbox shows...
  4. Assistance with technical issue of game not downloading.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assistance with technical issue of game not downloading.: I'm downloading Mortal Kombat 1 for Xbox Series X and when I first install it for the first time, it stops, I managed to get to 60gb after changing disc 1 to disc 2 as there are 2 disc's and...
  5. Issue With Downloading Games (Error Code 0x87e00196)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue With Downloading Games (Error Code 0x87e00196): I have been having issues all morning with downloading MSFS on PC. I force stopped, reset, and uninstalled the Xbox app and Gaming services but have had no luck with being able to download this...
  6. I have an issue where i can download any other game but fortnite even though i have 900 gb...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an issue where i can download any other game but fortnite even though i have 900 gb...: I have an xbox one its last update was on 12/24/2023 2:11 AM 9d937bc7-34c5-4c84-a610-9dcabba01994
  7. Gaming Services Download Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gaming Services Download Issue: Hi, I had been playing my games on the xbox app. I come on today to find its sayin I dont have Gaming Services downloaded, I have looked at other questions on this forum and have attempted the...
  8. I can't download one specific game, it's the only one with this issue.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download one specific game, it's the only one with this issue.: I've been trying to download Rainbow Six Siege from the PC game pass for weeks now, but with no luck. The "Install" button will switch between having a globe/internet symbol next to the word...
  9. can't download games to hard drive on xbox gamepass, ran into weird issue with the h drive...

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't download games to hard drive on xbox gamepass, ran into weird issue with the h drive...: so when i tried to download games to my h drive it would never let me, and nothing i found on here or anywhere else would help, and when i was messing around trying to find a solution, i went to...
  10. Having issues downloading Exo primal from PC game pass Store.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having issues downloading Exo primal from PC game pass Store.: Just built my first Gaming PC. Trying to download some games and Exoprimal does not want to download from gamepass. It says error and the error code is : 0x87e00196. I have check my region time...