Issues attempting to sign into account to contact xbox support

Discus and support Issues attempting to sign into account to contact xbox support in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; When on the contact page, I click 'choose account' and it loops me back to the same screen to click choose account. Is there a reason this keeps... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DeLuca', Jan 17, 2022.

  1. DeLuca'
    DeLuca' Guest

    Issues attempting to sign into account to contact xbox support


    When on the contact page, I click 'choose account' and it loops me back to the same screen to click choose account. Is there a reason this keeps happening?

    :)
     
    DeLuca', Jan 17, 2022
    #1
  2. ClausReich Win User

    Issues attempting to sign into account to contact xbox support

    Hello DeLuca! I'm Claus, an Independent Microsoft Community Consultant for Xbox! Glad to be able to help you!

    To be able to help you out, we need to have some more information. Have you tried to use another browser, or even sign out of your account and then sign in? Also, try to use another device if signing out doesn't work. Let us know of the results!
  3. maxen Win User

    attempting to contact support

    That information should be getting pulled from whatever you have on file here:
    https://account.live.com

    After updating there it may take some time for the changes to propagate to the Support site.

    It may be quicker to call Support yourself. You can find details for that here:

    support.xbox.com/contact-us
  4. xab-5933CE76-1D01-41 Win User

    ERROR 0X80072EE7

    Hello!

    Please contact Xbox Support and ensure your account is not in decline.

    Your account can fall into decline due to an expired credit/debit card on the account, or a past due balance - once these issues are fixed please attempt to sign in or use party chat again and troubleshoot accordingly if new errors appear
  5. Matthew Rozanski Win User

    Microsoft not sending verification code via SMS to my number

    Can you provide more detail to contact Microsoft support. I have attempted to recover the password 3 times. Every time was unsuccessful and I have no more information to provide to change that. Attempts to contact Microsoft support lead me to the Account Recovery Form or the Virtual Assistant at Xbox support. The virtual assistant could not solve my issue and have not been able to set up a call back appointment because they have said that my issue is not available for call back or that I would need to sign into the account to request a call back which I am unable to do.
  6. Apex Sacred Win User

    My Xbox one live gold membership says that it'll renew on 2016, yet all my games tell me that I need gold to play online. How can I fix this? Plz help

    On Xbox One attempt (Hard Resseting) on Xbox 360 (Clear Cache) and Re-Downloading the accounts if the issue proceeds contact Xbox Support for further assistance.

    [NightstepShadow]
Thema:

Issues attempting to sign into account to contact xbox support

Loading...
  1. Issues attempting to sign into account to contact xbox support - Similar Threads - Issues attempting sign

  2. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  3. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  4. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  5. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  6. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  7. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  8. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  9. I had the same issue, attempted to buy Alan Wake game but got error and was double charged...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had the same issue, attempted to buy Alan Wake game but got error and was double charged...: I hope to receive a full refund for my game charges since I still haven’t received the game, I’m afraid to try and buy any more games in case same issue occurs, this is why Inprefer physical...
  10. Whenever I attempt to play Fortnite on my Xbox, I encounter a frustrating issue where my...

    in XboX Insiders
    Whenever I attempt to play Fortnite on my Xbox, I encounter a frustrating issue where my...: This occurs specifically when the game is loading, and my console struggles to keep up with the demands of the game. Anyway to stop this from happening? submitted by /u/Working-Bumblebee-58...