Issues attempting to sign into account to contact xbox support

Discus and support Issues attempting to sign into account to contact xbox support in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; When on the contact page, I click 'choose account' and it loops me back to the same screen to click choose account. Is there a reason this keeps... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DeLuca', Jan 17, 2022.

1. DeLuca'
    DeLuca' Guest

When on the contact page, I click 'choose account' and it loops me back to the same screen to click choose account. Is there a reason this keeps happening?

:)

DeLuca', Jan 17, 2022
  2. ClausReich Win User

Hello DeLuca! I'm Claus, an Independent Microsoft Community Consultant for Xbox! Glad to be able to help you!

To be able to help you out, we need to have some more information. Have you tried to use another browser, or even sign out of your account and then sign in? Also, try to use another device if signing out doesn't work. Let us know of the results!
  3. maxen Win User

attempting to contact support

That information should be getting pulled from whatever you have on file here:
    https://account.live.com

After updating there it may take some time for the changes to propagate to the Support site.

It may be quicker to call Support yourself. You can find details for that here:

support.xbox.com/contact-us
  4. xab-5933CE76-1D01-41 Win User

ERROR 0X80072EE7

Hello!

Please contact Xbox Support and ensure your account is not in decline.

Your account can fall into decline due to an expired credit/debit card on the account, or a past due balance - once these issues are fixed please attempt to sign in or use party chat again and troubleshoot accordingly if new errors appear
  5. Matthew Rozanski Win User

Microsoft not sending verification code via SMS to my number

Can you provide more detail to contact Microsoft support. I have attempted to recover the password 3 times. Every time was unsuccessful and I have no more information to provide to change that. Attempts to contact Microsoft support lead me to the Account Recovery Form or the Virtual Assistant at Xbox support. The virtual assistant could not solve my issue and have not been able to set up a call back appointment because they have said that my issue is not available for call back or that I would need to sign into the account to request a call back which I am unable to do.
  6. Apex Sacred Win User

My Xbox one live gold membership says that it'll renew on 2016, yet all my games tell me that I need gold to play online. How can I fix this? Plz help

On Xbox One attempt (Hard Resseting) on Xbox 360 (Clear Cache) and Re-Downloading the accounts if the issue proceeds contact Xbox Support for further assistance.

[NightstepShadow]
Thema:

1. Issues attempting to sign into account to contact xbox support - Similar Threads - Issues attempting sign

2. I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...: I have a vizio smarttv model v405-G9 with an Xbox series s and the game In question is dying light 2 stay human reloaded edition When I play dying light 2 my screen keeps tearing every time I...
  3. Yes I’m having issues bad with my Xbox controller having stuck drift on Fortnite and it’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Yes I’m having issues bad with my Xbox controller having stuck drift on Fortnite and it’s...: Yes dear Microsoft I’m having really bad issues with my Xbox controller having stick drift on Fortnite I’ve done shut auto run off and it still wants do this I’m on disability and can’t afford...
  4. Cloudplay issues on Android, immediately disconnects

in XboX Insiders
    Cloudplay issues on Android, immediately disconnects: On android, When I can actually get it to start it immediately disconnects, but most of the time it won't even let me log in to my main account which is the only one with ultimate, works fine on...
  5. X Box Series WiFi Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    X Box Series WiFi Issue: Hello my guy has a X Box Series X and he's having to connect to WiFi almost everytime he cuts it on then most times it doesn't automatically connect and it makes us restart our router then it...
  6. Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...: I'm tired & I don't know what to do next maybe failure of hardware & some other conditions ba7728e6-4a71-4817-b570-f87f13f369c3
  7. I have put a random command in command prompt from Youtube and now it is having issues...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have put a random command in command prompt from Youtube and now it is having issues...: Recently i have put a random command in command prompt from youtube and now i have trouble starting up epicgames, ubisoft and can't play any other games. Is there a way to fix this?...
  8. My remote play issues on pc since new update

in XboX Insiders
    My remote play issues on pc since new update: I did all updates on pc and on xbox' it connects tells me to enable remote play but then it doesn't not connect after just crashes... submitted by /u/IntheCloudsgaming [link] [comments]
  9. I had the same issue, attempted to buy Alan Wake game but got error and was double charged...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had the same issue, attempted to buy Alan Wake game but got error and was double charged...: I hope to receive a full refund for my game charges since I still haven’t received the game, I’m afraid to try and buy any more games in case same issue occurs, this is why Inprefer physical...
  10. Whenever I attempt to play Fortnite on my Xbox, I encounter a frustrating issue where my...

in XboX Insiders
    Whenever I attempt to play Fortnite on my Xbox, I encounter a frustrating issue where my...: This occurs specifically when the game is loading, and my console struggles to keep up with the demands of the game. Anyway to stop this from happening? submitted by /u/Working-Bumblebee-58...