Issues after Minecraft Account Migration

Discus and support Issues after Minecraft Account Migration in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] Hello, I recently migrated my Mojang account to my Microsoft account, after doing so I was logged out of the launcher and then prompted me to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by henrychrome, Jan 29, 2022.

1. henrychrome
    henrychrome Guest

Issues after Minecraft Account Migration [​IMG]

Hello, I recently migrated my Mojang account to my Microsoft account, after doing so I was logged out of the launcher and then prompted me to log back in with my Microsoft account instead. After clicking the prompt it said it could not be completed and I should check my internet connection (everything was working fine). After trying this a few more times with a few different ways of going at it I gave up and uninstalled it to do a reinstall from the website. When I reinstalled I was met with this screen, whenever I click on the 'click here to sign into the Microsoft Store' button it just takes me to a screen showing what microsoft account I am logged into but doesn't let me click anything. If anyone can please help me that would be amazing, I now realize why everybody says this new stuff they're doing is tedious.

:)

henrychrome, Jan 29, 2022
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

How do I change my minecraft account and username data to a different microsoft account?

Hi Uso. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Once a Minecraft account is migrated to a Microsoft account, it is permanently associated with that account. Unfortunately, you can't change this after migrating.

To clarify, you are having issues accessing Minecraft on the account you migrated it to?
  3. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Go to Minecraft.net and download the Windows 7/8 launcher. That should work.

It appears the Windows 10 launcher is bugged.
  4. ValWyverian Win User

Can't log into Xbox Live

I'm logging in with my microsoft account, through the microsoft account log in.

I've already migrated my account and it worked, because I played after it migrated. I've been having this issue after I changed to the new minecraft launcher they've released through the microsoft store, and I can't log in to Xbox Live through the Xbox app either.

I just wanna play minecraft-
  5. XBF - Tali Win User

Problemas na migração na conta Microsoft do Minecraft

Hello David,

Thank you for contacting the Xbox support forums! I understand that you’re having issues accessing your Minecraft account after migrating to your Microsoft account. For Minecraft account inquiries, please contact Mojang directly. I will list an FAQ of account migration and the direct support link below.

Microsoft Account Migration Issues and FAQ

Mojang Support – Contact Us

Hope this helps!

-Tali

[Let us know if this answered your question by tapping "Yes" below]
  6. bowski477 Win User

Transfering minecraft data from one to another microsoft-account

Thema:

1. Issues after Minecraft Account Migration - Similar Threads - Issues Minecraft Account

2. I cannot access my Minecraft account since the email it is attached to has an issue.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot access my Minecraft account since the email it is attached to has an issue.: I cannot access my Minecraft account since the email it is attached to has an issue. My father originally bought Minecraft for me back in 2015 and it has been on his email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse...
  3. Minecraft account migration issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft account migration issues: I purchased Minecraft in 2017, used it for many years. Successfully completed account migration in 2022. But since migration I can't access the game, despite being logged into the account I've...
  4. Microsoft Account Log-In Issue with Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Account Log-In Issue with Minecraft: I tried to log into Minecraft with my Microsoft account on the website, however it said my account did not exist. It asked me to create a gamertag like the account I had been using was a new...
  5. My migrated Minecraft/Mojang/Java accounts are having issues after returning to the game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My migrated Minecraft/Mojang/Java accounts are having issues after returning to the game.: I have three Minecraft accounts. All three were made by me before the merge and I merged them when the time came. However, now that I've come back to the game I discovered that only one merged...
  6. Minecraft migration account issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft migration account issue: Hi, recently i wanted to try and play minecraft again however I seem to have lost access to my original account. When i try login its saying that the account has been migrated however, i'm unsure...
  7. Minecraft account not logging in and connection timed out issues!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft account not logging in and connection timed out issues!: I'm playing Minecraft for years and about 3-4 months my Minecraft is having issues like, connection timed out, Account not logging in, Microsoft login website not working,not logging in after...
  8. Log-in issues regarding the Minecraft account Post-migration process

in XBoX Accessibility
    Log-in issues regarding the Minecraft account Post-migration process: Hello, I missed the deadline to migrate my Mojang Minecraft account to Microsoft and I'm currently trying to follow the Post-migration process shown in the homepage. However, when I follow Step 1...
  9. Microsoft Account issue: something went wrong migrating Minecraft from Mojang to Microsoft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Account issue: something went wrong migrating Minecraft from Mojang to Microsoft.: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 03be7722-7db4-4edf-a609-2324d5c7ef3a
  10. I’m having issues logging in to Minecraft with my Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m having issues logging in to Minecraft with my Microsoft account: I’m trying to sign into Minecraft with my Microsoft account. I used the QR code in Minecraft to get the the Microsoft login screen on my phone web browser. When I sign in on the login screen I’m...