Issues after downloading Elite Controller

Discus and support Issues after downloading Elite Controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; First off I want to say I've never once had this problem until I got an Elite controller and installed it. Since then my Xbox automatically closes out... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DUBGOVNA11, Dec 20, 2015.

1. DUBGOVNA11
    DUBGOVNA11 Guest

First off I want to say I've never once had this problem until I got an Elite controller and installed it. Since then my Xbox automatically closes out of games and applications. When it returns my to the home screen a notification pops up and says that my
    external hard drive is ready as if I had just reset my Xbox, I can't restart the game or application but in either 2 min of 30 min it does it again. I've hard reset my Xbox, I've cleared my account from the Xbox and then cleared the blu ray "cache" and reinstalled
    everything. Nothing's working. Help please

:)

DUBGOVNA11, Dec 20, 2015
  2. CIDkidzPILLZ
    CIDkidzPILLZ Guest
    Elite Controller - Multiple Issues after repair

Ouch! I definitely wouldn't be a happy camper if I got a "repaired" elite controller back and it broke almost immediately after. If possible bring the repair order # up in the discussion when you contact Xbox support.

I hope that you get that replaced without issue. Best of luck to you.

CIDkidzPILLZ, Dec 20, 2015
  3. Elite Controller - Multiple Issues after repair

My Elite Controller, which hasn't been touched since the last repair (by Xbox), has now got even
    more issues:

• LS: Stick Drift
    • D-PAD UP: Not functional
    • D-PAD RiGHT: Not functional
    • LB: Loose
    The controller has never been dropped, not even a scratch on it. I had previously tried to contact Mircosoft about it since then, I haven't got anywhere. The day it came back, it worked, until 3 days after (Within the return date after repair), but yet Microsoft
    didn't want to accept it. So since then, the £120 "premium" controller has been sat in its case. It's absolutely ridiculous that they send it back and it breaks within the first week. The issues cannot have been caused by me, as it is Stick Drift,
    an issue with the module, and 2 of the D-PAD buttons not registering. I've tried to register for it on the Devices website (support.microsoft.com/en-gb/devices) but have been stuck in a 'Retrieving your eligibility' loading screen for the past 10 minutes,
    even after multiple refreshes and clearing cache.

Issues after downloading Elite Controller [​IMG]

Is there any way I can get this controller repaired by Microsoft once and for all? I'm not happy about buying another one if the same issue will just end up happening to it, and then Microsoft not fixing it correctly.

Gamingboy177 (Sam), Dec 20, 2015
  4. Bountyhunterxx5 Win User

Why is Xbox Controller Quality so bad ?

I've had issues with the analog sticks on my elite controller after a year of use. They should extend the warranty or something because this issue is common and linked to the crappy analog sticks they put in there controllers.
  5. Biggshow Win User

Complete garbage Xbox 1 controllers

Most of my Xbox controllers (original - not elite) were pretty good. Found them to be a decent quality. My first Elite was an issue for me. And of course the most expensive. 5 days after warranty I had a major stick drift issue on the left and right. My
    elite 2 seems to be working perfectly fine though. No issue as of yet.
  6. oldpunksdontdie Win User

Rubber on Elite Controller

My Elite controller grip is also coming loose. It seems to be pulling out from the seam behind the right trigger. This is the fourth controller I've had to buy and given the price, had hoped it would be the last. I was in contact with a Microsoft support
    representative about the initial controller drift issues 3 years ago and the communication abruptly cut off after they had offered to replace my controller. The Xbox One Elite Controller was announced not long after that.
  7. hypo luxa Win User

Elite controller not charging.

Hi Mister Maka,

Thanks for the reply. I wish the elite braided cable came with some type of visual indicator like the standard play and charge cables in the form of a orange / white light that tells the user that the battery is charged. It is very bizarre that the other
    4 standard controllers that I own never have given me the "battery low" notification on screen whilst the elite controller gives it to me after a few hours or even after 20-ish so minutes of gameplay. When I see this notification, I'll plug in the elite controller
    and then unplug it immediately or I'll even re-sync it and presto, the xbox elite controller reads full charge....and not low battery. Is there a firmware issue going on right now because the elite controller shipped with its most current firmware version?
    Seems really buggy to me....and to hear other folks having a similar issue above kindof makes me think it's not isolated. Any thoughts?
  8. CrestedAsteroid Win User

Elite pro controller

Hey, I've had an elite controller pretty much since it came out. The only issue i hahad with it was the analog stick module malfunctioning after constant use
Thema:

1. Issues after downloading Elite Controller - Similar Threads - Issues downloading Elite

2. Download speed issues...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Download speed issues...: I have a 1gb connection, wired to my Xbox x and I usually get 200-400mbps download. Lately I have only been getting 70mbps and lower, doesn't matter what time I try, morning, day, middle of the...
  3. Why am I having issues with downloading and connectivity despite being connected to the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I having issues with downloading and connectivity despite being connected to the...: For a bit of context this issue has been going on for the last few days. My series X is connected to the internet with an Ethernet cord. I have run all of the network tests and they all show that...
  4. Microsoft store download / install issue, need some help

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store download / install issue, need some help: Hello microsoft community! I need some help, just what the title says. I want to install minecraft or minecraft launcher on windows 10/11 pc. I already have a minecraft account. However the...
  5. Issue downloading MW3

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue downloading MW3: I have the xbox one S. I have a 180 hz monitor. I've changed the settings to 120 hz on the xbox. However, it won't let me download the call of duty X/S version. It keeps downloading the basic call...
  6. Issues with downloading Xbox from Windows Store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues with downloading Xbox from Windows Store: New Microsoft laptop running windows 11 s mode. Came preinstalled with x box. Xbox app showed a game pass screen upon opening app. would not respond to tapping the button to sign in and claim....
  7. Issues downloading games from microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    Issues downloading games from microsoft store: Hi there, I recently downlloaded gears of war 4 from the microsoft store as i was having problems with the xbox pc game app capping my dowload speed, and when i opened the game after fully...
  8. Xbox Series X game download issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X game download issues: My xbox has internet connection problems when I download a game. It sometimes only downloads at 5-100 mbit/s. However, when I check the connection between the xbox and the router, the xbox shows...
  9. Xbox One X Wifi Download Speed Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Wifi Download Speed Issues: Following the last update, my speeds on my One X console (Not the series X) via Wi-Fi won't exceed 25mbps. Prior to this, I was pulling 250-300mbps per second on Wi-Fi I restarted the Xbox I...
  10. Assistance with technical issue of game not downloading.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assistance with technical issue of game not downloading.: I'm downloading Mortal Kombat 1 for Xbox Series X and when I first install it for the first time, it stops, I managed to get to 60gb after changing disc 1 to disc 2 as there are 2 disc's and...