Issues adding my console to the Console Companion PC app.
Discus and support Issues adding my console to the Console Companion PC app. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, I am trying to connect my Xbox One S to the Console Companion PC app to try and stream it onto my laptop since I don't have a TV. BUT the console... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Viktor S., Mar 10, 2023.
Thema:
Issues adding my console to the Console Companion PC app.
Loading...
-
Issues adding my console to the Console Companion PC app. - Similar Threads - Issues adding console
-
xbox insider rings issues with features missing
in XboX Insidersxbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the... -
Xbox series X disc to digital issues
in XboX InsidersXbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and... -
Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006
in XboX InsidersIssues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to... -
Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series
in XboX InsidersDisc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual... -
Using Microsoft Casual Games Ad count down issue
in XBoX on WindowsUsing Microsoft Casual Games Ad count down issue: while playing Solitare or Minesweeper, when an advertisement pops between games the countdown number has an underlay that appears to be the number 22 - since last update today... Windows 11 Pro... -
Family Safety app issues when adding funds
in XBoX AccessibilityFamily Safety app issues when adding funds: The Family Safety app wouldn't allow me to add funds to my child's account. After several attempts and about an hour I found it took from four of my attempts. I now need to retrieve money back... -
Issue with signing into xbox account/adding account
in XBoX on ConsolesIssue with signing into xbox account/adding account: I have been having an issue with signing into my account. Xbox kept sending me an error when signing into xbox account saying that i needed to connect to the internet in order to sign into... -
Issues with family account adding second child profile
in XBoX AccessibilityIssues with family account adding second child profile: How do you add a second child to the family profile. I created the second child email account and now it states the child is already a part of the family but I do not see them on the family and... -
Adding Payment Issue: Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card.
in XBoX AccessibilityAdding Payment Issue: Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card.: I have tried for a few hours to add a new payment method to me Microsoft account but I keep getting the error message "Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card." I know...