Issues acount xbox 360/xbox live

Discus and support Issues acount xbox 360/xbox live in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; hello these two weeks I had a problem with the xbox 360 slim, when I start a game or any application my session closes the session, the other accounts... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Symbyons, Aug 1, 2018.

  1. Symbyons
    Symbyons Guest

    Issues acount xbox 360/xbox live


    hello

    these two weeks I had a problem with the xbox 360 slim, when I start a game or any application my session closes the session, the other accounts in the xbox have no problems, so i dont have idea how to fix that, i tried change the password, check network,
    is only in this account, i think is a problem with a account configuracion, i tried to fix but nothing work , i can play and everything but it's very annoying.

    my english is bad but i think it´s understandable.

    :)
     
    Symbyons, Aug 1, 2018
    #1
  2. ticomique
    ticomique Guest
    wrong xbox acount

    hi guys i aparently got my brother xbox 360 acount on my microsoft acount how to delete the 360 acount and to put mine 360 acount thank i find it outrageous to not find this option easy to fix.
     
    ticomique, Aug 1, 2018
    #2
  3. Cancelling a Free Acount

    I made an acount on zune not knowing it would make me a free xbox acount. I'd like to manage the xbox live acount i always use with the email of the free acount. Is there a way to cancel the free acount?
     
    CoolRosemonkey, Aug 1, 2018
    #3
  4. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest

    Issues acount xbox 360/xbox live

    brandiesel1, Aug 1, 2018
    #4
  5. RapidFoal799301, Nov 5, 2018
    #5
  6. RapidFoal799301 Win User

    Issues acount xbox 360/xbox live

  7. brandiesel1 Win User

    Issues acount xbox 360/xbox live

  8. DUDE4396 Win User

    Backwards compatibility not working

    Yeah I originally removed the 360 acount then xbox one the put the xbox one back on then the 360 but couldnt put the 360 account back on because i still could not connect to xbox live.
  9. BrainyMean7374 Win User

    Can't log in on Xbox beta

    See it somten gone on whet my xbox live acount it show some one try to food me in still my acount see i call ebay thay sed thay dent see noten on thir end like some try to still my acount see he sed call xbox live see what goine whet you xbox live acount
  10. Edgelord 1289 Win User

    Issue with an xbox live acount.

    I seem to have fixed the problem. hard resetting the console and deleting then adding the account did not work.

    however when I deleted the account and re-added it after I hard reset the console the problem was fixed.

    I don't know if this is temporary though. it might happen again, if it does I will repost here.
Thema:

Issues acount xbox 360/xbox live

Loading...
  1. Issues acount xbox 360/xbox live - Similar Threads - Issues acount 360

  2. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  3. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  6. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  7. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...
  8. Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup: I am in Delta test phase and been recently having lots of dashboard lag when you first boot up. It takes longer to load the dashboard than it normally does. Clearing the Mac address and reboot...
  9. Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue: I just recently installed insider and have Omega. I installed multiple Xbox One discs older and newer and they seem to not allow claiming the digital license. Maybe I'm confused about something...
  10. Disc to digital issue no update available

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital issue no update available: i have two xbox one consoles and original xbox one and an xbox one s both enrolled in the insiders program both on OS (xb_fit_2608ge.260805-2200) with no available updates i have been waiting and...