Issued 2-week suspension by enforcement team for "inappropriate profile content" with ZERO...

Discus and support Issued 2-week suspension by enforcement team for "inappropriate profile content" with ZERO... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This morning, 3/11/19 I received an email from the Xbox enforcement team stating I have received an account suspension from 3/11/19 to 3/25/19. The... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by iTz NFS Nick, Mar 14, 2019.

1. iTz NFS Nick
    iTz NFS Nick Guest

Issued 2-week suspension by enforcement team for "inappropriate profile content" with ZERO...

This morning, 3/11/19 I received an email from the Xbox enforcement team stating I have received an account suspension from 3/11/19 to 3/25/19. The report states as follows:

This account's profile (such as motto, name, location, or bio) was inappropriate. This may be due to profanity, sexual content, negative speech towards a person or group, references to notorious people or organizations, references to sensitive current
    or historical events, controversial content, or other inappropriate references.

1. I did not have a motto or anything alike

2. My gamertag is clearly not inappropriate (), I've had it for 9 years.

3. My location stated East Coast. U.S. - clearly not inappropriate.

4. Contained in my bio was a statement that I was the admin of a private Xbox live club for State of Decay 2, welcoming players to message myself or the owner for a club invite. Other bio information included my veteran gaming experience on State of Decay
    2. NONE of which was inappropriate as it pertained to highlighting my gameplay achievements.

I submitted an appeal to the enforcement team and hopefully the person that suspended me won't be the one reading it, I'd prefer their position be terminated for conducting harassment for a position of authority.

So I preach this to the community in search of further understanding: How on Earth did I get suspended for "inappropriate profile content"?

Does anyone have any information that could provide insight to this RIDICULOUS suspension? Feel free to share any thoughts on this thread or message my Gamertag directly.

:)

iTz NFS Nick, Mar 14, 2019
  2. Flymonkey102 Win User

Issued 2-week suspension by enforcement team for "inappropriate profile content" with ZERO evidence

If you want to contact the Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team you can file a Case Review

- You can't file a Case Review if the suspension is less than 24 hours or you failed the questionnaire.

- Note: Currently, Xbox device bans are not eligible for Case Review.

Case Review -
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/Home/HowTo#sub-topic0-6
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Issued 2-week suspension by enforcement team for "inappropriate profile content" with ZERO evidence

Hi Nick,

Sorry for the issue with the suspension. All that you can do is file the case review, which you have done. Unfortunately, no one here can state as to why you were suspended in the first place. Only enforcement has them details and they will not even share
    with you. They will just give a general explanation as to what the offense was.

Hopefully after they review the case, it will be overturned.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. iTz NFS Nick Win User

Thank you for the reply. The first thing I did when I received the email was went straight to the website, logged in and reviewed the suspension. Upon determining the suspension wasn't for violating any code of conduct towards another individual or group,
    but a profile infraction (knowing how clean my profile was), I immediately submitted a Case Review. Hopefully they're realize the mistake soon and lift the suspension.
  5. matthewiag Win User

Hello,

The Xbox Enforcement check every report before issuing any suspensions. The Enforcement Team does not review forum posts you would need to apply for a case review over at

Enforcement.xbox.com

Sign in, Click on the Hammer on the Left and Apply for a Review should be on the right.

Be sure to review the Code of Conduct before applying

Xbox.com/en-gb/legal/codeofconduct

If the suspention is only for 24 hours applying for a Case Review will not be available.
  6. AngelObullets Win User

Hi there Nick

It's only enforcement who deal with that via there site at here, enforcement.xbox.com log in there and go to current causes you can ask for a case review there.
Thema:

1. Issued 2-week suspension by enforcement team for "inappropriate profile content" with ZERO... - Similar Threads - Issued week suspension

2. XBox Series X Gamepad and Windows 11 Pro connectivity issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Series X Gamepad and Windows 11 Pro connectivity issues.: Hello. First of all I understand that you support guys are working hard. But please try to read the whole post before answer. Thank you. I have an XBox gamepad which was bundled with Xbox Series...
  3. 360 live issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 live issue: i’m using the Xbox one I’m trying to play an Xbox 360 game Domino’s when I try to login. It’s telling me to check my Internet. I’m logged into the Internet on my Xbox one profile having this...
  4. I have been experiencing intermittent issues trying to record games on my Xbox Series X....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have been experiencing intermittent issues trying to record games on my Xbox Series X....: This is a drive I’ve used with my Xbox for months and never had an issue. The external drive is formatted properly (NTFS) and should be in full compliance for use with Xbox. When I begin...
  5. Download speed issues...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Download speed issues...: I have a 1gb connection, wired to my Xbox x and I usually get 200-400mbps download. Lately I have only been getting 70mbps and lower, doesn't matter what time I try, morning, day, middle of the...
  6. Weekly rewards points won't issue right amount .rewards Customer Service won't help

in XBoX on Windows
    Weekly rewards points won't issue right amount .rewards Customer Service won't help: Is anyone eles having an issue with your xbox weekly rewards not depositing your points ? I have tried to message the Microsoft rewards department and if I get a response. im told that my...
  7. Weekly Rewards Set Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Weekly Rewards Set Issue: The weekly rewards is not recognising when I use Bing so is still 0/3 days when it should be 2/3. I have tried Bing on my laptop and my phone, no recognition. Currently on a 132 week streak so...
  8. Is anybody else having server issues with Motorsport 8 I've had the game for a week and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is anybody else having server issues with Motorsport 8 I've had the game for a week and...: I've tried updating it and I reinstalled it and I have done all the network tests and it's still doing this network issue and I can't play career mode or anything so I don't know what to do...
  9. a I have been a week having a issues with halo infinite multiplayer online it take so much...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    a I have been a week having a issues with halo infinite multiplayer online it take so much...: hi I have been a week halo infinite multiplayer online having issues it take so much time to search on the lobby please fix it 41226509-e357-481a-bf78-1ec185557faf
  10. Having issue unlocking weekly assassin's creed origins reward.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having issue unlocking weekly assassin's creed origins reward.: I have met the requirements for the assassin's creed origins reward but it has not unlock? 2689b628-de70-437b-8408-c0629ed4a823