Issue with Zombie Army 4 in game pass

Discus and support Issue with Zombie Army 4 in game pass in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi , I subscribed with the game pass ultimate and I installed Zombie army 4 , when I tried to launch it it say (can't find the path of the game : C\... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by LastFox1, May 23, 2021.

  1. LastFox1
    LastFox1 Guest

    Issue with Zombie Army 4 in game pass


    Hi ,

    I subscribed with the game pass ultimate and I installed Zombie army 4 , when I tried to launch it it say (can't find the path of the game : C\ etc etc

    but I have installed it on F Drive , and it is not launching after downloading it for 5 hours , neither from the xbox app nor form the shortcut in the desktop and no one talked about this issue , So how to fix it?!

    :)
     
    LastFox1, May 23, 2021
    #1
  2. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

    Issue with Zombie Army 4 in game pass

  3. SUPERSOAKERx69 Win User

    What game would you recommend to someone looking for new games to play? Why would you recommend it?

    Zombie Army Trilogy is another great one and it's on the game pass
  4. brandiesel1 Win User

    What game would you recommend to someone looking for new games to play? Why would you recommend it?

    Zombie Army Trilogy is another great one and it's on the game pass
    I have almost bought that game so many times.
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

    Simple sniper game

    Zombie Army Series is also a game you might be interested in, which is made by the same developer that make the Sniper Elite series.

    Sniper Elite 4 is on Game Pass currently I believe, so that might be an easy way to see if it's something you're interested in before fully purchasing.
  6. Sinpi79 Win User

    Problem with Microsoft Store and Xbox app from PC

    They fixed Sniper Elite, now it works :D

    Zombie Army 4 still not.
Thema:

Issue with Zombie Army 4 in game pass

Loading...
  1. Issue with Zombie Army 4 in game pass - Similar Threads - Issue Zombie Army

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  4. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  5. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  6. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  7. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  8. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  9. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  10. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...