Issue with xCloud web preview audio

Discus and support Issue with xCloud web preview audio in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I am testing the xCloud website thing. For some reason, even though I have restarted my computer and tried multiple games, the audio of the game does... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TacticalHollow, May 3, 2021.

  1. Issue with xCloud web preview audio


    I am testing the xCloud website thing. For some reason, even though I have restarted my computer and tried multiple games, the audio of the game does not play and it's just a very choppy random noise.

    I have my headphones plugged into my laptop rather than controller too, and don't see any reason for my audio to be glitching.

    My laptop is plugged in and on best performance so that wouldn't be an issue either.

    Any suggestions? (I am using firefox btw)

    submitted by /u/TacticalHollow
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/TacticalHollow, May 3, 2021
    #1
  2. JDebro Win User

    Xcloud

  3. Alvaro Magallanes Win User

    Starfield saves dissapeared

    I’m playing on my web browser through xcloud gaming I’m not sure if I can do that. Is there a solution for people playing on xcloud?

    Thanks
  4. CptThade Win User

    Xcloud info today, the Nintendo switch alternative?

    Disagree, Switch is a mostly offline console that don't need good connection with web. This is not alternative. Xcloud unique service IMHO with great idea (using your console as web server for streaming or using microsoft azure services). I like xcloud
    more than switch :)
  5. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

    Project Xcloud Streaming

  6. XBF Brad A Win User

    Xcloud

    Hello Keko,

    Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We see you have a question on registration for Xcloud. Here on the page for

    project Xcloud
    it states:

    During the preview, we will be starting small with a very limited number of spots available in our first phase and slowly increasing the number of accepted users throughout the year. Due to the large volume of applications, not all players can be accepted
    into the preview. You may not receive an invitation for many months (or at all) during the Project xCloud (Preview).

    Hope this helps.

    Brad
Thema:

Issue with xCloud web preview audio

Loading...
  1. Issue with xCloud web preview audio - Similar Threads - Issue xCloud web

  2. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  3. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  6. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  7. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...
  8. Chromecast 4 hd - xCloud audio issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Chromecast 4 hd - xCloud audio issue: Tested: Better xCloud apk, XBPlay apk, BrowseHere browser, BROWSE browser, ZEUS TV browser. Graphic almost no latency - perfect. Audio is delayed 2-3sec. It sounds like overbitrated (also some...
  9. Xcloud device id issues

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xcloud device id issues: Dear Microsoft xCloud Team, I hope this email finds you well. My name is Tim, and I am deeply involved in managing a server for DayZ, a game that has fostered a vibrant and engaging community. I...
  10. Controller Issue: XCloud via Chromium based browsers (MS Edge or Google Chrome) and...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Issue: XCloud via Chromium based browsers (MS Edge or Google Chrome) and...: Just reporting a 100% reproduceable issue with XCloud and Chromium based browsers and the official Xbox Series X controller. When trying to play via Chromium based browser and using an Xbox...