Issue with Xbox Quests

Discus and support Issue with Xbox Quests in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, I was directed to post here from Twitter regarding and issue I'm having with Xbox Quests. The issue I'm having is one of the monthly challenges... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by mattmoses, Apr 16, 2018.

  1. mattmoses
    mattmoses Guest

    Issue with Xbox Quests


    Hi, I was directed to post here from Twitter regarding and issue I'm having with Xbox Quests.

    The issue I'm having is one of the monthly challenges not tracking at all - I've completed two of them and it reflects that by showing them at 100% but the last challenge is to add 5 friends. Now, I've added 3 friends in the last 7 days and the tracker is
    still at 0%. Is this just a visual glitch and the challenge is actually tracking or is there something I can do to make this challenge register correctly. Thanks for any help.

    :)
     
    mattmoses, Apr 16, 2018
    #1
  2. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Issue with Xbox Quests

    Hello,

    This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues only. If you are asking about a general Xbox promotion, you should try reaching out on the general Sales and Promotions forum for more specific assistance.
     
    XBLRewards8, Apr 16, 2018
    #2
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Issue with Xbox Quests

    For help with quests, you'll need to post in the sales and promotions forum.
     
    Smwutches, Apr 16, 2018
    #3
  4. Issue with Xbox Quests

    I am having this same issue. In the last 2 weeks i have added and been added in return, 20+ people. I had this same Quest back when the program first start and there was no tracking yet. I never received anything for that month. Now that I can see that
    the add friends stat isn't tracking, this was probably the issue then as well. So if this could be fixed ( or at least remove this quest from the rotation) so that we can earn the rewards that would be great.
     
    Error Complex, Apr 23, 2018
    #4
  5. I also have this issue. 100% for the gamerscore related quests, but 0% for the friends. I have added at least 5 and at least 2 have added me in return. Please look into this glitch. I'm glad there is a way for us to track this now though, considering
    the months I'm sure I finished the quests but never get rewarded.
     
    Edward Teach666, Nov 3, 2018
    #5
  6. Mister Cizl Win User

    Xbox Quest issue.

    Hey IIIHeKtIkIII! We were able to determine that you received your November reward. The December reward will be sent out over the course of January if you have qualified. For additional information on your October reward, please check your
    Xbox Live messages. Thanks!
  7. Smwutches Win User

    Xbox quests issue

    For help with quests, you'll need to post in the sales and promotions forum.
  8. Necromancer V Win User

    Xbox Quest Issues

    Everyone has this issue it seems. If you do not get your Fortnite bonus, then they did not give you a contest entry. Which case sue for rigging their contests.
  9. XBLRewards8 Win User

    Xbox Quest Issues

    Hey KreygasmHD,

    This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues only. Since this "Quest" is not on our MyMissions page, it is not a Xbox Live Rewards offer. It sounds like the CS Rep may have been looking at your Microsoft Rewards account. Since online representatives can only
    view Microsoft Rewards information, if you say you are looking for a Rewards issue, they will assume it is for that program. If you are asking about a general Xbox promotion, you should try reaching out on the general Sales and Promotions forum for more specific
    assistance.
  10. KreygasmHD Win User

    Xbox Quest Issues

    Thank you for your help, kind sir.
Thema:

Issue with Xbox Quests

Loading...
  1. Issue with Xbox Quests - Similar Threads - Issue Quests

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  4. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  5. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  6. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  7. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  8. I am having issues locating my quests in Gamepass?

    in XBoX on Windows
    I am having issues locating my quests in Gamepass?: The 'New Quests await' button on my PC Gamepass, just puts me into the 'View Profile' screen. There is no quests anywhere - just my profile settings. Why have that option, when it doesn't work?...
  9. Child AccountSignon Issue on Meta Quest 3 Xbox App

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Child AccountSignon Issue on Meta Quest 3 Xbox App: My child is trying to log in their Microsoft child account on the Meta Quest 3 Xbox app and recieves a deny saying "You cannot play with a child accout", or something to that effect. I have the...
  10. I need microsoft/xbox to fix issue with gamepass quests not being accessible on my account...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need microsoft/xbox to fix issue with gamepass quests not being accessible on my account...: For months I have been unable to view or complete gamepass quests, daily weekly monthly etc. For some unknown reason they just disappeared and I've tried many fixes to find a solution but still...